I'm bored with being Dune

dune

dunes flipped a few of those over in his time. He gets his moneys worth from those thai holidays

You seem remarkably, and worryingly, well-informed there scotty! Apparently there is a stretch of the local statale (crap A road) where the girls aren't all they seem. It took me quite a few seconds for me to work out how they kept their clientele happy, but then I'm a well-brought up young [cough] thing.

Coming back from mid-week evening away matches I've seen a few other young ladies hanging around the autogrills, but given the high cost of the local motorway tolls they must be really high-class!

If you don't want to be plain ol' Dune how about Barchan or Erg?

You seem remarkably, and worryingly, well-informed there scotty! Apparently there is a stretch of the local statale (crap A road) where the girls aren't all they seem. It took me quite a few seconds for me to work out how they kept their clientele happy, but then I'm a well-brought up young [cough] thing.

Coming back from mid-week evening away matches I've seen a few other young ladies hanging around the autogrills, but given the high cost of the local motorway tolls they must be really high-class!

If you don't want to be plain ol' Dune how about Barchan or Erg?

true story Sue, a couple of years ago a mate had a holiday to thailand planned. We were ribbing him in the pub about steering clear of the ladyboys, things arent always what they seem hahahaa, he said no problem, I'll just flip her over and do her up the wrong'un. I said what the hell do you mean, "her", and he replied "its too late by then to be fussy" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...