Saints Number Plate

Jeff Le Taxi

No its not, SFC plate item location SUNDERLAND! i would hazard a guess that it was a SUNDERLAND fan selling it wouldnt you? wake up Sherlock!

ps sorry for the sarcasm i guess Deppo set the tone.

Why would the guy be a Sunderland just because he lives in Sunderland?

I have S30 SFC which I took off my Bike and have to decide whether to put it back on the replacement or on the car. I did try to sell it on here once but as I was inundated with the Capitalist Police (I dared to sell it at a profit) I gave up. I actually find Deppo quite amusing but then have yet to have him make a comment which upsets me.

The one you really want is S41 NTS. Used to see it around (on an old MG if i remember correctly), but havwn't for a while.

I've seen that on a Ferrari, usually parked down at South Western House. Guess he/she has upgraded a bit from the MG!

I got M777 SFC (a hat trick from Matty)

paid about 200 quid i think inc the DVLA fee etc

better than your name i reckon, specially if you can't even afford to do your name properly!

Newport, Isle of Wight !!! I know where your car is :suspicious:

Pump your tyre up too, its been flat for weeks !

Ah yes, SAFC... :facepalm:

Sunderland would be SAFC. Saints are the only SFC.

P 3 SFC. Any football club beginning with S Eg Sunderland Football Club excellent number if you play or played for a team beginning with S and your position was No 3 Player 3 Stoke Football Club (P3SFC)

quoted from the eBay listing.

Got this message from the seller after making a offer as he'd delisted it. Don't think it will sell at that price tbh:

Dear

Hi,

the reserve is £300 and extra £105 DVLA fee. I paid £475 for it over a year ago but have got myself another plate, Not bothered if it does not sell as it will be a future investment.

Regards

Mick

• 3 weeks later...