Who would you burn

ladysaint

not literally but an effigy of on your bonfire. I nominate John Bailey have never ever forgiven him.

I remember the whole ground singing "Bailey is a ******" . I was about 7 at the time and thought it was hilarious. Im still not quite sure what he did but i know it was from a previous match

Is that the A-Team ?

It looks like Pendulum to me.

I would have Sarah Palin fisting Jeremy Clarkson and some kind of speech bubble with Palin saying 'the price of oil's gone up again, bi-itch?'

This way we'll lose two arrogant, racist, hate-filled, climate-change denying, MOR loving retarded reactionary right-wing twunts for the price on one. (I'd ideally use the real people, not some gay effegy).

It would be the greatest gift we could hand future generations.

Happy bonfire night boys and girls!

So let me get this right. Two mods have been posting on this thread and both have chosen to ignore post no 30.

How about explaining those new rules again? Or are you ignoring those as well?

Being completely honest, I didn't see it. Was it edited after I posted?

So let me get this right. Two mods have been posting on this thread and both have chosen to ignore post no 30.

As I was the "other" mod apart from Ponty, I must say it pretty hard for me to "read" what is posted on a thread 9 hours after I posted on it when I was away from my PC having an life outside of SaintsWeb...

but hey ho...

Surely this webworld has not swung so far that we can't slate chopsy radio presenters or Leeds fans ? it's taken PC's too far

As I was the "other" mod apart from Ponty, I must say it pretty hard for me to "read" what is posted on a thread 9 hours after I posted on it when I was away from my PC having an life outside of SaintsWeb...

but hey ho...

Even if I reported it? Don't you get those reports? If not what's the point of the report system?

And thanks for the 'hey ho'. Nice considered response to a serious issue.

Edited by Roman