the McCanns

Thedelldays

Btf

I agree. With you . Clearly the mcanns have connections with people high up . Giving all the support and police time these appear to be receiving . I hope ones day this case is resolved one way or the other . The mcanns left there children alone . Had they have been responsible parents then they wouldn't have left their children alone while they went drinking . If the my had the kids with them then poor maddie will still be with them .

Thus case alone as more suspects than the entire inspector morse series

• 2 weeks later...
2007- 1 blonde white girl kidnapped in Portugal.

- Worldwide search involving Portuguese and British police, Interpol and the FBI launched.

- Multi million pound foundation set up along with the offer of a multi million pound reward.

2014- 230 plus black girls kidnapped in Nigeria

Says it all really.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to say and I'm not sure what the poster is trying to imply.....There has been worldwide condemnation over what happened in Nigeria from the British PM to the American president and his wife. There has, as far as I'm aware, been plenty of offers of assistance to help the Nigerian government find the girls. If anything, the only thing it's says to me is that the Nigerian Government are completely incompetent and that they and Mr Goodluck Jonathon need to get their act together.

• 3 months later...

Richard Hall has released a series of films on the McCanns in the last few weeks. There is about four hours of material in all, and he doesn't get around to covering half the inconsistencies. Part three is of particular interest, covering the various detective agencies hired to get results. Unfailingly bent, and no history of ever recovering missing children. There's an in-depth look at one of the most important events in the timeline; the alleged 6:30pm sighting of Madeleine by David Payne, the last time anyone other than the McCanns is reported to have seen Madeleine alive. Special attention is also given to Clarence Mitchell, the media spinner that was assigned to the McCanns within days of the disappearance.

I've seen all four; the embedded vid stitches them together. No real expectation that loads will settle in to watch this, but if you have had an interest in the case before, I'd say this is well worth your time, all 4h and 10min of it.

• 3 weeks later...
I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone, but I cant understand why the McCanns have not been charged with negligence. It was their responsibility to ensure that their children were safe. They failed Maddy big time.

those who took their kid from the general got arrested quick enough

• 2 weeks later...
The big news this week is that the McCanns are getting abuse by vile Internet trolls.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2777145/Police-probe-trolls-sending-hate-messages-McCanns-Detectives-investigate-given-dossier-catalogues-remarks-including-death-threats.html

Richard D Hall's film has been out for six months now. They still haven't sued him.

That article is set up in such a way that you're supposed to feel disgust when looking at the picture of the woman, but she is absolutely spot on when she said that she is entitled to.

The big news this week is that the McCanns are getting abuse by vile Internet trolls.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2777145/Police-probe-trolls-sending-hate-messages-McCanns-Detectives-investigate-given-dossier-catalogues-remarks-including-death-threats.html

Richard D Hall's film has been out for six months now. They still haven't sued him.

is that the 4hr film you posted a link to? Probably no need to sue as you're the only person to have watched it.

Strangely for a Daily Wail article, no comments section. Wonder if they're worried too many people will agree with her!

The McCann # makes for a thoroughly depressing read. God some people really are disgusting.

Don't know if you have followed any of the #GamerGate stuff Pap, but it's up there with that.

I've been reading it. Looks like there are some professionals in the mix.

Strangely for a Daily Wail article, no comments section. Wonder if they're worried too many people will agree with her!

The Mail aren't impartial, they've always been pro McCann so they leave the article one sided with no chance of anyone making comments that disagree.

The Mail aren't impartial, they've always been pro McCann so they leave the article one sided with no chance of anyone making comments that disagree.

Indeed, but I suspect that the majority of their readership are deeply suspicious of them both. They all seem to like a good conspiracy theory.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "professionals in the mix" - it's been a long week!

From the outset the McCanns have had attack dogs. That's why the story of vile internet trolls has got such ball-faced front. People who've questioned the story openly have been getting dog's abuse for years.

Indeed. No one knows what happened as yet apart for the person/people who perpetrated the abduction.

There's no proof of an abduction, and plenty of holes in all the evidence (mainly statements from the Tapas lot) that suggest there was. But to reiterate, no physical proof of an abduction. The only thing the physical proof does is invalidate many of the statements made by those claiming abduction.

From the outset the McCanns have had attack dogs. That's why the story of vile internet trolls has got such ball-faced front. People who've questioned the story openly have been getting dog's abuse for years.

Ok I get you now, ta.

I don't doubt that is true. But, there's no doubting that some of the stuff one can witness on #McCann is effing vile, and depressing.

Is this the same Richard Hall that wants to tell the world about; UFO's, 7/7 was staged, various wacky theories about 911 and how "Non Humans" create crop circles?

Just need to check before invest four hours of my life :) :)

http://www.richplanet.net/

Same Richard D Hall.

Different subject matter.

Which Gemmel have we got this year? :D

Pap - I am a constant.

But I guess I was suggesting that your source of justice, might not be the most credible

Well, put it this way. If he'd put anything untrue in his video, he'd have had the McCanns legal team on his arse. It has been six months, and nothing has emerged. He was incredibly canny in sticking to the official interviews, dog evidence and information that is already in the public domain.

If it makes any difference to you, I saw exactly the same kind of comment from posters on the main Madeleine McCann discussion forums. They were all as skeptical as you, and have almost unanimously stood behind the content. The information on detective agencies was brand new, so many of them also felt that the series of films added to existing knowledge.

Now if it can pass muster with people who've been researching the topic for years and isn't the subject of any legal action whatsoever from the litigious McCanns, it's probably worth your time.

Is this the same Richard Hall that wants to tell the world about; UFO's, 7/7 was staged, various wacky theories about 911 and how "Non Humans" create crop circles?

Just need to check before invest four hours of my life :) :)

http://www.richplanet.net/

http://www.richplanet.net/detail.php?dbindex=129

To come all this way and get killed by a shovel :lol:

Time-for-the-Shovel-at-Frito-Lay.jpg

I'm not actually into UFO research myself, but neither would I feel qualified to dismiss it.

Armed forces around the world have either hired a lot of hallucinatin' fúcking fruitcakes and Walter Mitty type characters, or you've got to give the numerous accounts of various military personnel some credence.

I'm not actually into UFO research myself, but neither would I feel qualified to dismiss it.

Armed forces around the world have either hired a lot of hallucinatin' fúcking fruitcakes and Walter Mitty type characters, or you've got to give the numerous accounts of various military personnel some credence.

Too many military, civil pilots and the like have filed reports for the subject to be dismissed out of hand.

I was only thinking the other day that the McCanns story had gone quiet

Do we still have met police out in portugal doing invectigative work or has that come to an end with no further evidence uncovered??

What happen to all those stories about burglars , people dying etc that were linked to Maddies disappearence,

Im with SOG on this re There is still something about the McCanns that doesn't ring true to me. Just a gut feeling but they have never come across to me as convincing

They too are quick to go to the courts if they dont like something

however some of the trolls make very sickening comments

There is still something about the McCanns that doesn't ring true to me. Just a gut feeling but they have never come across to me as convincing.

It's the same with me. Ever since their first public appeal when I thought their was something not right about Kate's demeanour, a slightly pained wistful look as though she knew that the poor girl was not coming back. It's just a feeling, nothing more than that.

On this "trolls" business, and at the risk of starting yet another conspiracy theory, how many have actually been named and tracked down?

The entire McCann saga has been typified by the amount of chaff or noise thrown out. How many possible suspects have been identified by the UK investigating authorities so far? Everyone but the McCanns and their friends, isn't it?

What makes it really sickening is that people donated money to that fund (it is NOT a charity) with the expectation that all the money would be used to find Madeleine, and that the McCanns would employ the best people to bring that about. A good part of the money has been spent on various court cases (such as the Amaral libel trial) and when they have hired private detectives, they've ostensibly gone for the dregs of the industry. The organisations they used have all been identified as fraudsters or chancers.

I would not be surprised if the vilest of some of these trolls weren't batting for the McCanns. You can see the effect here; even KRG is focused on vile internet trolls and not the disappearance of Madeleine.

Chaff.

I note sky are not yet reporting this womans alleged suicide yet Fan the flames

Was it not them who tracked her down and exposed her?

It was Viking Warrior.

Sky did report it late last night. They simply reported the facts then, and obviously didn't mention their role in the situation.

I haven't seen Sky this morning, but they certainly should cover it as a news item, and I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Then again, they'd be damned if they do and damned if they don't. They'd be criticised if they didn't add any more detail from their perspective, or speculate about the role that their own Martin Brunt's exposé may have played, but as they may well find themselves answering legal questions over this, or potentially called to address a coroner's inquest, then they might have been advised to leave it alone.

Very sad all round.

It was Viking Warrior.

Sky did report it late last night. They simply reported the facts then, and obviously didn't mention their role in the situation.

I haven't seen Sky this morning, but they certainly should cover it as a news item, and I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Then again, they'd be damned if they do and damned if they don't. They'd be criticised if they didn't add any more detail from their perspective, or speculate about the role that their own Martin Brunt's exposé may have played, but as they may well find themselves answering legal questions over this, or potentially called to address a coroner's inquest, then they might have been advised to leave it alone.

Very sad all round.

It was on the BBC this morning, but in a very "matter of fact" way.

"This woman has been found dead, in other news..."

I presume they don't want to go into detail without absolute certainty about what happened, but the timing is obviously very suspect. The death is not being treated as suspicious though.

Another victim, apparently.

Careful with your choice of words, Whitey.

On this "trolls" business, and at the risk of starting yet another conspiracy theory, how many have actually been named and tracked down?

The entire McCann saga has been typified by the amount of chaff or noise thrown out. How many possible suspects have been identified by the UK investigating authorities so far? Everyone but the McCanns and their friends, isn't it?

What makes it really sickening is that people donated money to that fund (it is NOT a charity) with the expectation that all the money would be used to find Madeleine, and that the McCanns would employ the best people to bring that about. A good part of the money has been spent on various court cases (such as the Amaral libel trial) and when they have hired private detectives, they've ostensibly gone for the dregs of the industry. The organisations they used have all been identified as fraudsters or chancers.

I would not be surprised if the vilest of some of these trolls weren't batting for the McCanns. You can see the effect here; even KRG is focused on vile internet trolls and not the disappearance of Madeleine.

Chaff.

Hey dude. Bit harsh, I was merely commenting on what had happened most recently. It's what, nearly 10 years since Maddie went missing? Obviously that's much more important than a sky reporter doorstepping some troll.

Hey dude. Bit harsh, I was merely commenting on what had happened most recently. It's what, nearly 10 years since Maddie went missing? Obviously that's much more important than a sky reporter doorstepping some troll.

I wasn't actually having a go at you in that post. However, since you're here, can I tell you off for mindlessly regurgitating the troll part?

I wasn't actually having a go at you in that post. However, since you're here, can I tell you off for mindlessly regurgitating the troll part?

You can tell me off, I can't really stop you doing anything. To be honest, it's not a great deal to do with the one specific instance just people in general that sit and do this. I just cannot fathom what leads people to that sort of behaviour.

Not just towards the McCanns, virtually anyone that is remotely known or 'famous' will have people sending them vile stuff totally unwarranted. It was like a 2 line post saying some the stuff directed at them on twitter is pretty sick. That's not an endorsement of what they have done, how they have collected funds or spent them etc.

I know I've said it all before, but it just grates when I've gotten stuff for who I work for (yes more fool me for having it on my Twitter handle, but it comes in handy if talking to others in the industry) as have friends and colleagues - or my cousin who gets dog abuse from obsessives just because she writes about the soaps for one of the Red Tops and tells them their favourite stars are leaving. I just cannot understand these people, and think a lot of this stuff is disgusting.

So, sorry mate, I disagree this mindlessly regurgitating the troll part - I don't really see what you are trying to get at? Trolls exist, they are vile. Just because they target people you don't like, that may or may not deserve it does not mean the act of trolling is any less vile. Condemning people on twitter for saying some pretty distasteful stuff does not equate to approval of the targets or their conduct.

The McCann # makes for a thoroughly depressing read. God some people really are disgusting.

Don't know if you have followed any of the #GamerGate stuff Pap, but it's up there with that.

Have you read the tweets in question? Her complete history here:-

http://greptweet.com/u/sweepyface/sweepyface.txt

The mindless regurgitation simply refers to your wholesale adoption of a media-assigned label in defiance of the details.

No, I went on twitter and looked at #McCann and read some stuff for myself. I never referred to any one specific poster.