Sfc wags

Hatch

Turkish always was a charmer.

Why would she be upset by my comments? If she's that sensitive that someone on an Internet spaz board has dared to say she isn't the most stunning girl who has ever lived that's her problem. If she has seen it which I doubt, the I suspect it's more to do with wierdos posting her picture and drooling all over her like a starving walrus over a dead penguin.

Is this in real life or just in your head?

I say this because being a gentleman of a certain age, as are most posters here it would seem, I know things can get confusing.

Also define 'Had'

Dont get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with her, just some of you weirdos are acting like you've never seen a woman before, when you'd see easily 20 as good as that on a night out, more if you went to London, Manchester or similar. Quite a few people I know, myself included have had jut as good if not better.

Why would she be upset by my comments? If she's that sensitive that someone on an Internet spaz board has dared to say she isn't the most stunning girl who has ever lived that's her problem. If she has seen it which I doubt, the I suspect it's more to do with wierdos posting her picture and drooling all over her like a starving walrus over a dead penguin.

https://twitter.com/JaimeDennis/status/251071044100702208

:lol::lol::lol:

Bravo, sir :toppa:

Dude if I had started this thread it would have been shifted to The Muppet Shows quicker than Ryan Dickson popping home for his afternoon bone.

Either Hatch has some incriminating information bout JustMikes or the Mods, as I have long suspected, are perverts.

Fwiw I do agree with Turks, she is ok, and looks like she may have a tidy rack on her.

You can only really judge once she manages to scrape of teh slap that looks like its been applied via a trowel and the wonderbra comes off. Waking up to it in the morning would arguably be like buying what you thought was a Rolex only to find out an hour later that the arms go anticlockwise and the X falls off....

Shes probably a nice girl though

All in all I can honestly say my wife is much better.

All in all I can honestly say my wife is much better.

That's good tradecraft. You never know when she's listening.

I sort of agree I mean I like her hair or whatever but if she took it off and it was a wig and she was all scabby and bald underneath, with missing teeth and one of them outy belly buttons I'd probably mark her down a few points. I'm still at that stage of my life i reckon where once a girl is a certain level of hotness it don't really make much difference if she's ultimate hot or normal everyday hot. I mean, it don't make much difference to my boner. I dare say the day will come when I'll be all like, "Meh, she's alright but not a patch on the bird I ****ged in 1982 or whatever. I'd sooner stop in watch Newsnight."

That's good tradecraft. You never know when she's listening.

I sort of agree I mean I like her hair or whatever but if she took it off and it was a wig and she was all scabby and bald underneath, with missing teeth and one of them outy belly buttons I'd probably mark her down a few points. I'm still at that stage of my life i reckon where once a girl is a certain level of hotness it don't really make much difference if she's ultimate hot or normal everyday hot. I mean, it don't make much difference to my boner. I dare say the day will come when I'll be all like, "Meh, she's alright but not a patch on the bird I ****ged in 1982 or whatever. I'd sooner stop in watch Newsnight."

Well Im sort of not trying to eject this one from the best just yet so the bearsy method hasnt morphed to the smirker technique just yet.

When you put it that way though Bearsy I can see the logic, any port in a storm n all that, I spose that port isnt too shabby and yeah could accomodate the old tug boat. Thankfully its not too stormy here at the mo, perhaps this effects my thinking at times.

I can see how being in the dry dock makes things more desireable, if ya get me blud

Nah alright, I mean it ain't you is it though? I feel like i've seen that picture elsewheres and he had a little Feyenord badge on his shirt. I'm just being the Saintsweb fact checker or whatever. I'm deputy MLG.

Tokyo, when Smirky sends you his pics make sure to copy me in blud.

Nah alright, I mean it ain't you is it though? I feel like i've seen that picture elsewheres and he had a little Feyenord badge on his shirt. I'm just being the Saintsweb fact checker or whatever. I'm deputy MLG.

Tokyo, when Smirky sends you his pics make sure to copy me in blud.

Must have been back in the day before Bearsy became big bearsy and got me interested again.

Yeah ok, it wasnt me, I taught him to do it though