Philipe Coutinho - Medical at Liverpool

itchen_dan

Ince has played in 26 of Crystal Palace's 28 Championship games this season.

In the last 3 months he played in games on...

3rd November, 6th November, 10th November, 17th November, 24th November, 27th November, 1st December, 8th December, 15th December, 21st December, 26th December, 29th December, 1st January, 5th January, 12th January, 15th January, 19th January.

As I said, it was Matt Phillips that missed a lot of that time.

Palace :lol:

Ince has played in 26 of Crystal Palace's 28 Championship games this season.

3rd November, 6th November, 10th November, 17th November, 24th November, 27th November, 1st December, 8th December, 15th December, 21st December, 26th December, 29th December, 1st January, 5th January, 12th January, 15th January, 19th January.

Blackpool....put the pic up again Turkish, deary me

Not the Tom Ince who was out with Hamstring Injury in the run up to the Festive Season then

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20797155

Thanks for clearing that up :?

That article says -

Appleton confirmed that Ince, who has been struggling with a hamstring injury suffered in last weekend's victory against Blackburn

He then played the follwing game against Wolves, and the one after that against Huddersfield, and the one after that against Borugh, and the one after that against Hull, and the one after that against Fulham, and the one after that against Charlton, and the one after that against Fulham, and finally their most recent game against Cardiff last week.

He didn't even get subbed off in any of those games

Quite a lot of game time for someone "out with Hamstring Injury in the run up to the Festive Season ".

*Insert Mr Wrong picutre here*

Ince has played in 26 of Crytal Palace's 28 Championship games this season.

It's not been a good day for you today has it.

Mr.Wrong.gif

wtf are you on about?

Ignoring the content of my post yet again.

How the f**k do you keep getting away without an edit mark at the end of your edited posts? Is there some special app available for nitpicking pedants who don't like a dose of their own medicine?

You dont even know who he plays for!!

Have you actually read my post? I said he played for Blackpool and then listed the dates of Blackpool games he played in November, December and January. I then said Dubai Phil was confusing him for his teammate at Blackpool Matt Phillips that had a long injury layoff.

It is you that is wrong, explain all those games he's played in the last 3 months.

Have you actually read my post? I said he played for Blackpool and then listed the dates of Blackpool games he played in November, December and January. I then said Dubai Phil was confusing him for his teammate at Blackpool Matt Phillips that had a long injury layoff.

You just said he played 26 out of 28 games for Palace!

It is you that is wrong, explain all those games he's played in the last 3 months.

you think he plays for Palace, why should we trust anything you say?

Mr.Wrong.gif

you think he plays for Palace, why should we trust anything you say?

I'll try again...

It is you that is wrong, explain all those games he's played in the last 3 months?

I'll try again...

It is you that is wrong, explain all those games he's played in the last 3 months?

Yes i have. You said he played for Palace. If you cant get his club right then what hope do we have?

Mr.Wrong.gif

Has anyone seen Coutinho play ?

Is it worth all the aggro ? Going right to the wire in a colossal game of chicken with Liverpool, not looking elsewhere, and ending up with nothing ?

I agree, throw the towl in and go for Ryan Shotton instead would be my preference

I'll try again...

Just accept you were wrong and you said he played for Palace, we can all see what you said, stop being such a tedious jerk.

Has anyone seen Coutinho play ?

Is it worth all the aggro ? Going right to the wire in a colossal game of chicken with Liverpool, not looking elsewhere, and ending up with nothing ?

Watched him a few times last year for Espanyol. Essentially like Lallana with more pace, right footed (but decent with left) cutting in from the right. A bit raw at times and can be a bit frustrating. End product not always there.

Pros -

Fast

Techincally good

Good dribbler

versatile

Cons -

Maybe tries too much.

needs to work on finishing.

leightweight.

Has previously and has this season played on the left, right, behind the striker and up front for Inter. Would suit our formation.

Seriously, it's been quoted 3 times above, before you edited it.

So you think I think he plays for Crystal Palace, but decided to list the dates of Blackpool games he played in for what reason? I also said Dubai Phil might be confusing him with his teammate at Blackpool - Matt Phillips. I was fully aware who Tom Ince plays for.

Watched him a few times last year for Espanyol. Essentially like Lallana with more pace, right footed (but decent with left) cutting in from the right. A bit raw at times and can be a bit frustrating. End product not always there.

Pros -

Fast

Techincally good

Good dribbler

versatile

Cons -

Maybe tries too much.

leightweight.

Has previously and has this season played on the left, right, behind the striker and up front for Inter. Would suit our formation.

Ta muchly.

Sounds a bit risky, imo.

Pros -

Fast

Techincally good

Good dribbler

versatile

Cons -

Maybe tries too much.

leightweight.

Is he lightweight? One of the reviews i've read on him says he's bulked up a lot and got quite a few muscle pulls because of his pysique. I've never seen him play or even heard of him until a few weeks ago so have no idea.

So you think I think he plays for Crystal Palace, but decided to list the dates of Blackpool games he played in for what reason? I Dubai Phil might be confusing him with his teammate at Blackpool - Matt Phillips. I was fully aware who Tom Ince plays for.

Perhaps if you just admitted that you initially incorrectly wrote Crystal Palace instead of Blackpool (and were quoted three times on it) you might head this off MLG. Trying to deny it is exceptionally silly.

Ta muchly.

Sounds a bit risky, imo.

He's only 20 so any young player is a risk as they aren't the finished product. But then if we was finishing better, producing more end product and less raw he would be a key player for Inter and wanted by europe's top clubs.

There is a reason we have a chance of buying him.

So you think I think he plays for Crystal Palace, but decided to list the dates of Blackpool games he played in for what reason? I Dubai Phil might be confusing him with his teammate at Blackpool - Matt Phillips. I was fully aware who Tom Ince plays for.

No,you said he plays for Palace. 4 people have quoted your original post.

"Ince has played in 26 of Crytal Palace's 28 Championship games this season." MLG 25/1/13 10.13am.

Mr.Wrong.gif

Is he lightweight? One of the reviews i've read on him says he's bulked up a lot and got quite a few muscle pulls because of his pysique. I've never seen him play or even heard of him until a few weeks ago so have no idea.

Read the same as well, that inter got him to bulk up after he returned from espanyol. Still don't even know if the lad's name is philippe or philipe.

Maybe MLG can clear it up....or maybe not. Palace :lol:

170461-480x329.jpg

Yes to an extent the Inter coaches have apparently been working on him to put on more muscle but he's still quite small as you can see from the picture. Only 5' 8'' as well.

So you think I think he plays for Crystal Palace, but decided to list the dates of Blackpool games he played in for what reason? I also said Dubai Phil might be confusing him with his teammate at Blackpool - Matt Phillips. I was fully aware who Tom Ince plays for.

Did you or didn't write Crystal Palace and then edit it to Blackpool later....yes or no?

The reason why people were finding it funny is because it came after a series of Mr Wrong jibes from Turkish and then you followed up with that, providing another opportunity. Nothing malicious, just some banter which you've since ***** up by desperately trying to cover it all up.

I was surprised to read the other day that Lallana is 5' 7".

I'm surprised to read that as well, maybe the hair makes him look taller.

Ince is arguably more lightweight.

Quite possibly, it's not really an issue for me, as both make up for it with pace and agility, but some people will criticise him for it so you might as well get it out there. I'm sure most prem defenders will be able to muscle him off the ball at times but they'll have to get near him to do it. Plus at 20 he's still maturing physical so will become naturally stronger as he gets older, look at Ronaldo he was quite wiry looking when he first came to the premiership.

I'm surprised to read that as well, maybe the hair makes him look taller.

Quite possibly, it's not really an issue for me as people that are as the make up for it with pace and agility, but some people will criticise him for it so you might as well get it out there. I'm sure most prem defenders will be able to muclse him off the ball but they'lll have to get near him to do it.

Don't think height is an issue. Being short is increasingly an advantage IMO but if you are short better to be on the stockier side, especially if you're taking on players alot or playing in tight spaces, to take advantage of that low centre of gravity.

Edited by shurlock

It was a clear typo, thought I'd try and get away with it with a quick cheeky edit. But failed. :p

Everything else in that post was clearly about Blackpool (fixtures and teammate Matt Phillips), I was reading about Crystal Palace selling Zaha to Man Utd whilst typing and my brain couldn't cope doing two things at once clearly. I am and was always fully aware who Tom Ince plays for.

What Turkish overlooks though is he is wrong and Ince played throughout the last 3 months.

It was a clear typo, thought I'd try and get away with it with a quick cheeky edit. But failed. :p

Everything else in that post was clearly about Blackpool (fixtures and teammate Matt Phillips), I was reading about Crystal Palace selling Zaha to Man Utd whilst typing and my brain couldn't cope doing two things at once clearly. I am and was always fully aware who Tom Ince plays for.

What Turkish overlooks though is he is wrong and Ince played throughout the last 3 months.

Wrong again. I never said he did. That was Dubai Phil

Mr.Wrong.gif