Kelvin Davis Rumour

Miltonroader07

You're trying to tell me that you saw him in the same place I did?

Unlikely, you bullsh*tting c*nt.

Screw you you abusive bell end, why do you find it so hard to believe that I also saw Kelvin Davis on a football pitch in the St Mary's area?

Did I forget the smiley thing? Sorry. ;)

Well yeah you did. BUT the bigger issue is that I failed to read your post correctly and thus thought you had missed my joke, whereas I actually missed yours which I'd have got if I'd read it properly, even without the smilie! I'll give myself -1 reputations point for being a retarded chimp :(

Well yeah you did. BUT the bigger issue is that I failed to read your post correctly and thus thought you had missed my joke, whereas I actually missed yours which I'd have got if I'd read it properly, even without the smilie! I'll give myself -1 reputations point for being a retarded chimp :(

Spudders in "making almost as big a tw*t of himself as Milts" shocker :eek:

that doesn't matter, we don't know whether he has or has not,it is information that would have been better kept secret.

In the interests of making Miltonroader07 look like the massive bullsh11tter that he clearly is, it was entirely necessary. Essruu didn't say when he went or when he'd be back, just that it was impossible that someone could have been talking to him in Sainsbury's.

Plus in order to do anything about it, the person would have to know where he lived already, and be prepared to break in.

In addition, I'm pretty sure that anyone wanting to burgle his house would have a fairly uncomplicated 4 hour period every other Saturday between August and May, which makes this information entirely useless.

Edited by The9

In the interests of making Miltonroader07 look like the massive bullsh11tter that he clearly is it as entirely necessary. Essruu didn't say when he went or when he'd be back, just that it was impossible that someone could have been talking to him in Sainsbury's.

Plus in order to do anything about it, the person would have to know where he lived already, and be prepared to break in.

In addition, I'm pretty sure that anyone wanting to burgle his house would have a fairly uncomplicated 4 hour period every other Saturday between August and May, which makes this information entirely useless.

We'll know when KD gets back!

I bet Essruu is bricking it.

In the interests of making Miltonroader07 look like the massive bullsh11tter that he clearly is it as entirely necessary. Essruu didn't say when he went or when he'd be back, just that it was impossible that someone could have been talking to him in Sainsbury's.

perhaps that is the case,but I'm sure KD would rather this info is held to Essrus chest, rather than being used to discredit a member of an Internet forum.

perhaps that is the case,but I'm sure KD would rather this info is held to Essrus chest, rather than being used to discredit a member of an Internet forum.

Do you not think that many professional footballers (not just Kelvin), who only gets a six week window per year in which to take a family holiday, are likely to be away from their homes and on holiday right now?

I do keep things close to my chest regarding the Saints players and their families that I regularly drive; I haven't said which other players I've taken to airports since last Sunday; it wasn't me who said Kelvin lived in Chandlers ford two doors away from me; it wasn't me who posted full details of the house and location of Morgan's potential new house etc.

Check back through my history regarding player matters, if you like - you won't find any specifics that either have not been previously made public on here or isn't commonly known. I respect all of my customers' privacy, not just players and their families. I find what you are trying to imply rather offensive.

Do you not think that many professional footballers (not just Kelvin), who only gets a six week window per year in which to take a family holiday, are likely to be away from their homes and on holiday right now?

I do keep things close to my chest regarding the Saints players and their families that I regularly drive; I haven't said which other players I've taken to airports since last Sunday; it wasn't me who said Kelvin lived in Chandlers ford two doors away from me; it wasn't me who posted full details of the house and location of Morgan's potential new house etc.

Check back through my history regarding player matters, if you like - you won't find any specifics that either have not been previously made public on here or isn't commonly known. I respect all of my customers' privacy, not just players and their families. I find what you are trying to imply rather offensive.

I can't see that my pointing out that being indiscreet may be a problem or offensive. Your information may be to the innocent party in all of this. I understand your enthusiasm to out MR07 but perhaps it was not thought out properly. I'm am sure it was done very innocently, the other info would not of course been put on had the original declaration made public.

You wouldn't be much of a burglar if you had to rely on a football forum to work out a player has gone on holiday after the season has ended. Every ficking interview about this time of year involves someone saying they're going away for a well earned break. What do people think Mr Burgler reads this and thinks " fancy that, kelvins gone away". Ffs.

No idea about burglary opportunities or whatnot but a taxi driver telling the world how and where he is taking high profile clients isn't respecting any sort of privacy at all is it? Any one of my drivers found blabbing about certain clients whereabouts would be instantly struck off, naturally. Just pointing it out.

But KD isn't my client and Essruu isn't my driver so ho-hum. Made for a slightly amusing thread. Slightly.

This has been comedy gold, hence whilst we let it run. Given that MR07 hasn't been able to get the photos, will park this topic until he does.

Considering he's been banned for sending PM threats to other users, I think you might be waiting a while :lol: