Kelvin Davis Rumour

Miltonroader07

Kelvin lives 2 doors down from me in Chandlers Ford and I can confirm that:

1. he does shop in Waitrose

2. his kids go to the same state school as my kids (and Danny Butterworths)

3. he is on holiday

Stump up your fiver you rich bastard.

Shouldn't his children be in school rather than on a long family holiday in May?

Shouldn't someone who works weekends and over Christmas have the flexibility to take their kids for out couple of extra days before half term?

Kelvin lives 2 doors down from me in Chandlers Ford and I can confirm that:

1. he does shop in Waitrose

2. his kids go to the same local state school as my kids (and Danny Butterworths)

3. he is on holiday

Do you go through his bins?

FFS what a load of bull****. I was sat next to him on the plane and he was not a nice bloke at all, just moaned all journey, seemed to have a real bee in his bonnet about "bloody foreigners coming over here and nicking our jobs"

:cry:

The photos are on the kids phone I will sort it, anyway; who believes a Registered User/Taxi Driver who will rip us all off when we are ****ed and not pay £5 to join this forum.... stand by,

Struggling with the kid's phone?

They can be tricky little buggers (kids and phones)

LMAO

Because Essruu has a long history of providing ITK info, and has previously ferried many Saints players (and potential players) around. Plus Milton is a f*cking idiot.

I don't think it is fair to label Milton an idiot. WUM would be more apt.

I'm currently on a long family holiday.

Bumped into KD yesterday "what a nice bloke", he was great with the kids, photos etc and he told me that all the rumours of players leaving was "total ******" the lads are really happy and all looking good, I asked him about Luke Shaw and he said why would he want to sit on Wengers bench when he can play every week at SMS

Nice chat...... lovely bloke.

Nope, Whittingham shops in Lllllllldddddllllll

He's been in Sainsbury's once. He took 3 of his own bags too. When the checkout attendant asked how many he'd used, he lied and said 6. He'd do anything for an extra 3 points.

Hilarious thread. For a start, what rumours about "all these players leaving"?? The out of contract players may be leaving plus those that didn't get a sniff this season - but who else? What is the KD rumour alluded to in the thread title?

Finally KD hates Sainsburys - fact ;)

I met Kelvin and his kids in the Saints Megastore a couple of years ago. I was with my wife and daughters at the time. I didn't like to hassle him while he was with his kids, so didn't say anything, but from what I observed he seemed a normal down-to-earth kind of guy. My kids were too young to know any different at the time and my wife not sufficiently into football, so I told them once we got outside.

We bought a couple of Saints monkeys while we were in the shop. The smaller one which attaches to the car window we called Kelvin in honour of seeing him while we were in the shop, while the other one we called Kevin, partly because it's a similar name to Kelvin, but mainly because my older daughter was being grumpy that day and didn't want to call her monkey Kelvin but preferred to call it Kevin instead (just because...!)

My main point is that I'm sure Kelvin is a nice guy and he has always seemed very committed to the club. I've been pleased that he has stayed with the club and not moved on as it would be a real hassle to change the names of the monkey.

PS Unlike some (numerous?) posts in this thread, every word I have written is absolutely true.

Isn't that more the case for Tadanari Lee? He just got an extra 6 points to add to the 6 he's already earned. :)

True - I see Harry Redknapp finally got the 3 points he's been after for weeks too!

Bumped into KD yesterday in Sainsburys "what a nice bloke", he was great with the kids, photos etc and he told me that all the rumours of players leaving was "total ******" the lads are really happy and all looking good, I asked him about Luke Shaw and he said why would he want to sit on Wengers bench when he can play every week at SMS

Nice chat...... lovely bloke.

Funny, I met some chef bloke in the supermarket a few years back, he had cheese in every pocket. Never thought to ask why. Still don't know why or why he had cheese in his pocket.

Funny, I met some chef bloke in the supermarket a few years back, he had cheese in every pocket. Never thought to ask why. Still don't know why or why he had cheese in his pocket.

Was it Michael Jackson, after he'd heard that 'kids will do anything for dairylea'?

Still no photos . But I wouldn't trust a taxi driver either . I took a taxi home the other night after quite a few scapa specials the driver was adamant that samaras is joining a south coast club from Celtic . I for one dismissed the rumour as why would we want to buy this footballer . I can also confirm that I was in the Kirkwall Tescos . And I know what kD looks like and I can confirm he has not been seen up here