itunes is ****

Hatch

ffs hatch i ain't apple IT support!

That said, click on ur phone under devices, then click on the music tab in the main bit and check that "sync music" is checked and that you is having "entire music library" selected.

If that ain't working then try submerging iphones in water for 1-2 minutes. This enables system refresh.

I thought my wife was the only person on earth that couldn't understand itunes. Now there are two, thanks hatch!

Thou sometimes it doesn't read your iphone is there. In that case, just unplug it and then plug it in again. If that fails, give the cables and the bottom of the phone a blow. This has been proven to solve 87% of computer problems since 1987.

I tunes is ****, wmp is far better.

Do you honestly think that or are you just saying that to be different?

I had a strop with itunes last year and tried winamp as well as a couple of other ones. As much as I hated to admit it, itunes was/is so much better than the others that I ended up going back with itunes.

Yeah like that but sometimes even bigger conspiracies. Like moving the Tabasco from near all the ketchup and stuff to the world foods area! Luckily cause my wives are from all over the world, I was able to find it. Think of the poor people that didn't though. They are probably still having bland food right now. I reckon it's a conspiricy and Nandos are in on it. If people are not having spicy stuff at home, they are sneaking off for spicy chicken at the weekend.

Pap can you investigate?

I had a strop with itunes last year and tried winamp as well as a couple of other ones. As much as I hated to admit it, itunes was/is so much better than the others that I ended up going back with itunes.

No windows media player is far better, easier to navigate, faster loads times as well, i tunes looks like Sir Clive Sinclair programmed in the 80's, ugly, grey and very Milton Keynes.............

Why are i tunes better than wmp?

Why are i tunes better than wmp?

I didn't try windows media player, I thought you meant winamp. I've always thought of media player as being a bit old fashioned to be honest, maybe I should look at it again. Trouble is my itunes catalogue is so big now, that getting everything moved into something else along with all the associated artwork may be a bit of an effort and after my last efforts to relocate media storage, I don't think I can be bothered to try again. having an iphone also restricts what I used to some extent unless I have a seperate package just for music to put on my phone (which seems a bit pointless).

I didn't try windows media player, I thought you meant winamp. I've always thought of media player as being a bit old fashioned to be honest, maybe I should look at it again. Trouble is my itunes catalogue is so big now, that getting everything moved into something else along with all the associated artwork may be a bit of an effort and after my last efforts to relocate media storage, I don't think I can be bothered to try again. having an iphone also restricts what I used to some extent unless I have a seperate package just for music to put on my phone (which seems a bit pointless).

No need to apologize Mr Potato.

How do you post with the picture already loaded? It would make my life complete, that Mr Pototo man in that bubble car looks so happy and content.

Get the URL of the image you want to post (if it's one of your own you'll have to get it hosted somewhere) and the, when composing your post, click on then "Insert Image" icon on the toolbar (the one that looks like a projector screen).

It's iTunes - one word. And yeah it's really rubbish. That's why it is the most used music programme on earth. You are entitled to your opinion, even if you are wrong ;-)

It's the most used music program on earth because if you have an apple device you *HAVE* to use it!

MS got slated for forcing people to use IE but Apple get away with forcing people to use iTunes!!

Personally I don't think it's any better than some of the other music players out there...

It's the most used music program on earth because if you have an apple device you *HAVE* to use it!

MS got slated for forcing people to use IE but Apple get away with forcing people to use iTunes!!

Personally I don't think it's any better than some of the other music players out there...

Hmmm.

I switched away from an ipod to a Sony Walkman for a while (before switching back to an iPhone) and I found the PC management software for the Walkman to be bloody awful. Even the new iTunes is better.

Hmmm.

I switched away from an ipod to a Sony Walkman for a while (before switching back to an iPhone) and I found the PC management software for the Walkman to be bloody awful. Even the new iTunes is better.

I have a Sony MD and, quite frankly, the Sony designed interface for it sucks. So I should imagine the same could be said for the Walkman software (sonicstage??).

I veer away from Apple as much as possible and have had not problem loading music to my various phones over the years using WMP. It works for me so I see no need to change..

more helpfully, you have to plug in ur phone then click on ur phone in itunes then click on synchronise innit. Or at least that's what i do!

u guys are old as ****, you don't plug no phone in anymore boys, you click the sync using wifi box on the summary tab and that **** gets done when you is in the crib yo!

My facebook rant went along the lines of microsoft/apple and ryanair are the **** of the Earth and the biggest robbing showers of ****s ever to walk the Earth and as opposed to the middle East we should be turning on these Murdochesque shower of ****s.

Respect. This is not a rant, rather a perfectly reasonable response to this load of shysters.