lowe is on the pitch on sky

Mr X

Just saw that! Sorry but he is really beginning to **** me off!

How many other chairmans do you see stood next to the coach while the players go through their warm up / training.

IM really surpsied he hasnt got his RL tracksuit on

Just saw that! Sorry but he is really beginning to **** me off!

How many other chairmans do you see stood next to the coach while the players go through their warm up / training.

IM really surpsied he hasnt got his RL tracksuit on

Just Get a life and stop moaning

Lowe is in charge and can do what he wants.

What a pitiful post.

Yes and Lowey is a pitiful man....Ruining this club.

Selecting the side..Team talk before games....On the pitch before game...

What does JP have to do to get him off his back....In the limelight every minute now...Man Utd coming up...Bi, Big ego...

The man is a joke and most have had enough...He is bringing this club down...He is not even The Chairman, but can't leave it alone....

A control Freak..

Now that is a pitiful post...Eh! Panda?

Hang on - weren't the same people who are now moaning about Lowe being at the match the same people who were complaining he wasn't at the match last away game? I could be wrong, all this aimless hate speech just rolls into one after a while...

I wasnt moaning about Lowe not attending games.

The further away he is from the team, the better.

The obsession with Lowe on this forum is getting very boring.

This obsession/boring line is the latest form of defence from you guys. As longs as Lowe is here there will be people moaning about him, you will have to put up with it just like those who want a change have to put up with Lowe.

There are plenty of non-lowe threads and this one had lowe in the title so you didn't need to read it.

I am afraid that it will be here for as long as the man is associated with SFC in any form, R.

You were one of those who made a big point that Lowe was done with...FINISHED.... with SFC a couple of years ago, and some of us said then we wouldnt feel secure until he flogged his shares...

Guess what ? We were right, and the idiot has picked up where he left off.

Can A lowey Luvvie be honest and admit that Lowey is not Mr Southampton...Is not The Football Club Chairman...Has not done anything remotely approaching reasonable actions on behalf of the club.

So why does he suddenly take the spotlight....What gives him the power or is it front to do this.

Can any Lowey Luvvie tell me with confidence that Lowey will not continue this behaviour leading up to the Man Utd game.....I would loved to have watched Saints...but I know this man will now get worse...

Please tell me he will not be on camera in the changing room or on the pitch for Man Utd game.....

Then again you say he is the boss it is his club.....Ego drives this man...He is not interested one iota in Southampton Football club....

Give me the camera and hit him over the head with it before we play Man Utd.

Syay away from the football team Lowey that is what your Chairman and coaches are for..Stay in the stand with your Lavender Hill Mob and your Luvvie Pixies.

You Luvvies don't like it well, do I care for your moaning..Hell no.

When he leaves you can go with him as far as I am concerned...

All in my little opinion of course.

Can A lowey Luvvie be honest and admit that Lowey is not Mr Southampton...Is not The Football Club Chairman...Has not done anything remotely approaching reasonable actions on behalf of the club.

So why does he suddenly take the spotlight....What gives him the power or is it front to do this.

Can any Lowey Luvvie tell me with confidence that Lowey will not continue this behaviour leading up to the Man Utd game.....I would loved to have watched Saints...but I know this man will now get worse...

Please tell me he will not be on camera in the changing room or on the pitch for Man Utd game.....

Then again you say he is the boss it is his club.....Ego drives this man...He is not interested one iota in Southampton Football club....

Give me the camera and hit him over the head with it before we play Man Utd.

Syay away from the football team Lowey that is what your Chairman and coaches are for..Stay in the stand with your Lavender Hill Mob and your Luvvie Pixies.

You Luvvies don't like it well, do I care for your moaning..Hell no.

When he leaves you can go with him as far as I am concerned...

All in my little opinion of course.

What I dont get is why it is Lowe and not Wilde.

I thought Lowe was chairman of the business and Wilde was chairman of the football club ?

Just Get a life and stop moaning

Lowe is in charge and can do what he wants.

Some of the anti-Lowe stuff is OTT but Lowe can only do what he wants when he owns more than 6% of the club and has the money to put in to make his infrastructure sustainable. Until then, he is at the mercy of the banks and to a lesser extent the fans. John Madjeski he isn't.

I agree but it does highlight that he needs to move on for the club to be able to move on. Some people, both in the stands and on here, aren't going to change their opinion of him either way.

I thought Lowe was chairman of the business and Wilde was chairman of the football club ?

I suppose its the old tax thing, Wildey is unable to get to all games...

I would accept one of the other Directors filling in for Wildey and I suspect The coach JP and the players would too....They are unable to understand Loweys team talks.....JP could do a better job if given a chance...

Hang on - weren't the same people who are now moaning about Lowe being at the match the same people who were complaining he wasn't at the match last away game? I could be wrong, all this aimless hate speech just rolls into one after a while...

is it just a coincidence that the games Lowe hasn't attended is the games we win, could also explain why we're not winning at home as he's in the dressing room!

He has been on the pitch at least twice now, away to Swansea and Palace......and we lost both comfortably.

So Rupert........stay away......your tactics and motivational input are useless !!

A Chairman on the pitch during the warm up.........disgraceful.......wonder why he doesnt do it at St Marys ?

Easy one, Wilde is presumably not allowed out of Jersey. What a jole we are, a plc chairman who thinks he is God's gift tto football, and a football chairman who can't go to many games because he is a tax exile. In any case, Lowe probably told him to be a good boy and not show his face, he might make himself unpopular.

I lost my heart when Lowey sacked Woggy.....But I knew Lowey had lost it when he got rid of Pearson....Thats when I knew in my own mind that he was not only going to ruin the club he was going to become Football Manager and when it went wrong he would blame JP...

I have not been a fan of JP but thought he was being hung out to dry from the early days.....

Whatever anyone says this is Lowey and his Lavender Hill Mob......Sorry you luvvies are

not really to blame...its just a job for you little pixies.

I lost my heart when Lowey sacked Woggy.....But I knew Lowey had lost it when he got rid of Pearson....Thats when I knew in my own mind that he was not only going to ruin the club he was going to become Football Manager and when it went wrong he would blame JP...

I have not been a fan of JP but thought he was being hung out to dry from the early days.....

Whatever anyone says this is Lowey and his Lavender Hill Mob......Sorry you luvvies are

not really to blame...its just a job for you little pixies.

I agree with the majority of what you say but why the constant use of "pixies" and "luvvies" :smt102