West Ham vs Saints match thread

Shroppie

We are actually ****... This season will fizzle out and we'll finish 10th or 11th... A season of so much promise will just end as completely bog standard despite spending a fortune.

A semi final in the cup (which would have absolutely been possible) would have made this season memorable.

instead we have pretty football and a million missed chances to remember.

We are actually ****... This season will fizzle out and we'll finish 10th or 11th... A season of so much promise will just end as completely bog standard despite spending a fortune.

A semi final in the cup (which would have absolutely been possible) would have made this season memorable.

instead we have pretty football and a million missed chances to remember.

This. Mopo's taken us as far as he's going to, he doesn't appear to give a sh#t now.

This. Mopo's taken us as far as he's going to, he doesn't appear to give a sh#t now.

The club has gone as far as it can go, glass ceeling etc. As poor as it's been today, I don't think we'll be this comfortable come February next year.

In many ways I'm frustrated and disappointed, but the other side of me is telling me to enjoy what we have as it won't be around for much longer.