PLANE OVER FRATTON PARK

BILLY

So when they inevitably respond, perhaps with a banner of '4-1' etc, what are we going to do? Say it's 'wicked bantz lol!' ? Unlikely as it is, cash-strapped Portsmouth and all that...

Let them do it, no-one gives a f**k. That's the point, th benner is a nice, timely reminder, that the status quo is back to it's true balance. Hope their necks don't hurt too much with all that craning.

So when they inevitably respond, perhaps with a banner of '4-1' etc, what are we going to do? Say it's 'wicked bantz lol!' ? Unlikely as it is, cash-strapped Portsmouth and all that...

Exactly that, it's banter! We're not going to have a derby match for a very very long time unless by some miracle they manage to beat Alfreton Town (or whoever is in the non-leagues) to progress to a round of a cup where we might draw them

You need to chill out.

Let them do it, no-one gives a f**k. That's the point, th benner is a nice, timely reminder, that the status quo is back to it's true balance. Hope their necks don't hurt too much with all that craning.

Exactly that, it's banter! We're not going to have a derby match for a very very long time unless by some miracle they manage to beat Alfreton Town (or whoever is in the non-leagues) to progress to a round of a cup where we might draw them

You need to chill out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in a mood over it or anything, I just didn't think it was that good, that's all. I would also question the reaction on here if they'd done it first.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in a mood over it or anything, I just didn't think it was that good, that's all. I would also question the reaction on here if they'd done it first.

Can't even begin to think what message they could put up there, that would have any relevence to what is happening now!! :?

Any mention about some morally busted, money sponsored 4-1 wins years ago, would only be met with derision and an almighty WTFILN. :smug:

As said above earlier ... somebody went fishing and a got quite a few bites, which for me,

the image of them all frothing at the mouth and giving it "phuckin scummahs" etc, after somebody had explained what it said, is even funnier than the actual banner itself. :lol:

Job well done whoever did the deed. :toppa:

Although I am a SFC Season Ticket Holder I live in Southsea due to work etc etc. Just been lucky enough to see a plane fly over with the banner something like "YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING UP AT US SFC" Excellent! Had a right good chuckle to myself! Now back to the Villa game.

it looked like a WW2 spotter plane ........maybe trying to find Eastleigh Airport in order to land.

Can't even begin to think what message they could put up there, that would have any relevence to what is happening now!! :?

Any mention about some morally busted, money sponsored 4-1 wins years ago, would only be met with derision and an almighty WTFILN. :smug:

As said above earlier ... somebody went fishing and a got quite a few bites, which for me,

the image of them all frothing at the mouth and giving it "phuckin scummahs" etc, after somebody had explained what it said, is even funnier than the actual banner itself. :lol:

Job well done whoever did the deed. :toppa:

Now that would have been a funny banner:

WTFILN? LOVE SWF NUTJOBS

Don't get it, they are a league 2 outfit flirting with non league football and some Saints fans still care enough about them to pay for a banner?

They are in a world of pain right now and what is more they are unlikely to ever hit the big time again.

Let them be, at the current rate their derby game will be the big clash at Fareham town and Saints won't mean anything.

Why do they harp on abut 4-1 so much? We have beaten them 3-0 on a number of occasions.

Because it pretty much sent us down. And it was a ****ing horror show all round including being stuck in that **** heap of a ground while that sang that ****ing song. WTFILN indeed! That banner works for me - I hate the ******s and every little bit of needle like that is worth every penny spent on it.

Because it pretty much sent us down. And it was a ****ing horror show all round including being stuck in that **** heap of a ground while that sang that ****ing song. WTFILN indeed! That banner works for me - I hate the ******s and every little bit of needle like that is worth every penny spent on it.

It didn't send us down though. Not even close. We were terrible that day but had we won our last game of the season, we'd have stayed up.

In terms of soul destroying, I'd say the late goals conceded against Villa, Everton and 'boro had more of an impact.

Thought it was quite funny. They'll probably reply with something but then what could they really do? 4-1? FA cup? Wow. WTFILN.

Shame is wasn't done when they were in terrible form

That is exactly what they've done in the world of SM.

Edited the photo to show 4 blue trophies against 1 red trophy.

£10 each from 75+ contributors, with any surplus going to charity. I doubt many families will be going without food or shelter as a result :roll:

To be fair a bit of banter is good. But banter shouldn't cost anything.

I think the money would have been better spent by buying deprived kiddies Easter eggs or sending some eggs around the children's ward at a Portsmouth hospital.

No it didn't United sent us down unless I am missing something?

well i thought it was a laugh & have made full use of it & the pic of the easter egg above to annoy the couple of skate c*nts i have to work with.

one of them had the cheek to say the money wasted on it could of been better served being donated to charity, which considering their track record on that matter is taking the p1ss!

It didn't send us down though. Not even close. We were terrible that day but had we won our last game of the season, we'd have stayed up.

In terms of soul destroying, I'd say the late goals conceded against Villa, Everton and 'boro had more of an impact.

OK - technically it didn't send us down but in terms of soul destroying I'd say nothing will top the Fratton game. It showed that the team didn't have the stomach for the fight. If they couldn't get themselves up for a game at Fratton 5 or 6 games (feel free to correct me on that) out from the end of the season then things were looking very bleak. We may have had the opportunity to stay up afterwards but it was that game that convinced myself and many others that we were doomed that season.

Villa at home was the day we were unofficially relegated, not the 4-1.

It was the epitome of a must win game, losing 3 in a row that late in the season was always going to be hard to recover from. And to be 2-0 up and lose was heartbreaking.