Cocaine

Gemmel

??

I've heard that some people take speed or cocaine to get 'up' after smoking dope heavily, then have a smoke to calm down again? Surely that's a bit ****ed up if you're doing that though?

If you do substantial amounts of speed/p.c then you won't sleep, the idea is to smoke some weed before bed in order to try to get to sleep

And Pink Champagne ranges from speed cut with heroin, to speed with food colouring, to MDMA or just a different type of speed

Edited by saint_stevo

/\ ..and this is why the housework gets done, yes? Not in my house, obviously*, but that explains why I've heard of it referred to as the 'housewife's choice'

*I am not suggesting that Mrs h does not do the housework, nor that she is a cocaine user. She is in fact perfect in every way. To be honest though, she does occasionally put sugar in my tea, which really ****es me off, especially as when I tell her of her mistake, she always sys "Well, you know what to do then, don'tcha'

/\ ..and this is why the housework gets done, yes? Not in my house, obviously*, but that explains why I've heard of it referred to as the 'housewife's choice'

*I am not suggesting that Mrs h does not do the housework, nor that she is a cocaine user. She is in fact perfect in every way. To be honest though, she does occasionally put sugar in my tea, which really ****es me off, especially as when I tell her of her mistake, she always sys "Well, you know what to do then, don'tcha'

TBH if I were her I'd be tempted to put arsenic in your tea;)

TBH if I were her I'd be tempted to put arsenic in your tea;)

One example of why this will NEVER happen, and is a true fact cb. I can not only touch my nose with my tongue, i can get the tip inside my nose. Even you, I believe, would have no requirement for arsenic.

Serious question, what's it like?

Having sex with your sister, you know it's wrong, but once it's gone up it feels so good, you just want to do it over and over again.

Regarding cocaine, I have never tried it personally as my mum would go bonkers!

i am (just about ) in the demographic mentioned.....i have NEVER taken cocaine, and i am not likely to ever take it.......tbh, it scares the sh1t out of me. (besides,even though i'm 36, my Dad would kill me if he found out!!! :smt075 LOL )

I have ,years ago, taken speed two or three times, which was ok for going clubbing, but it meant that i couldnt sleep AT ALL until the next night , which really peed me off. :mad:

i tried a joint when i was 17ish, but all it did was give me a stomach ache and make me feel tired, so didn't see the point in doing it again.

i have a couple of friends who smoke dope daily and then, when going out, they take coke........ it all seems a bit sad IMO.....

Not a user myself, however, prevalent in the circles I frequent, the amount of times I have witnessed 'incidents' primarily due to people being charged up on coke, what came close to shocking me was the amount of girls/women that do it and how they act on it, this, I would suggest, a contributing factor as to why STD's continue to rise.

What I do not understand is why you would want to roll up something which is riddled with germs/bacteria then snort off of something else that is riddled with germs/bacteria.

I understand why some describe it as the Devils Dandruff

i am (just about ) in the demographic mentioned.....i have NEVER taken cocaine, and i am not likely to ever take it.......tbh, it scares the sh1t out of me. (besides,even though i'm 36, my Dad would kill me if he found out!!! :smt075 LOL )

I have ,years ago, taken speed two or three times, which was ok for going clubbing, but it meant that i couldnt sleep AT ALL until the next night , which really peed me off. :mad:

i tried a joint when i was 17ish, but all it did was give me a stomach ache and make me feel tired, so didn't see the point in doing it again.

i have a couple of friends who smoke dope daily and then, when going out, they take coke........ it all seems a bit sad IMO.....

You'd love mushrooms ;)

I'm so thankful that I have never had to nerve, or the will, to take anything but alcohol (in moderation) but then I was lucky to be brought up at a more gentle time and within a stable family group.

I wonder how many people taking certain illegal drugs ever think about the wider ramifications eg drug wars at home and abroad, incl Afganistan?

Not being moralistic here, just interested.

Tried it once about 9-10 years ago at a work xmas party and to be honest I cant remember too much about what it did to me, although I do know I still work up with a ginger *****r from the Uxbridge branch which every mofo at work knew about.

Could of just got ****ed (cheaper) for the same effect so never done it again.

People have used coke in the past as an excuse for violent or irregular behaviour. Probably the same people who were ******s pre-drugs anyway.

However, in the past I have known people who used to do it every now and then and it only made them jovial.

Decided to try it for myself and didn't really do alot for me, though I definitely felt myself become considerably cheerier. Can't say it made me spazz out and want to attack anyone though, neither did I feel like coming back for more. The buzz just wasn't that special.

Never had any since but I don't look down upon anyone if they do use it in moderation - it's their lifestyle choice.

Serious question, what's it like?

Basically it makes you feel like THE MAN for a very limited amount of time, maybe about 20-30 minutes. Then when that finishes, you want to feel like THE MAN again, so you have another go. It feels excellent while it lasts and there's no real comedown, you just miss that feeling of supreme self-confidence.

The downside in the short-term is you have a room full of people jostling for position to get another line and generally being greedy, self-centered bastaads. In the longer term of course, it's very easy to see how someone could come to depend on that artificial feeling.

Not a drug I particularly favour, but I'm struggling to think of a single one of my friends who hasn't at least tried it. 75% of that age range wouldn't surprise me at all.

Basically it makes you feel like THE MAN for a very limited amount of time, maybe about 20-30 minutes. Then when that finishes, you want to feel like THE MAN again, so you have another go. It feels excellent while it lasts and there's no real comedown, you just miss that feeling of supreme self-confidence.

I think that's a very good summary. The worst thing ever is being stuck in a room full of people who have had some when you haven't, and suddenly you become very aware of the fact that all your mates have just turned into the most annoying w*nkers on earth.

I have done it myself on a few occasions but it never really appealed to me so, thankfully, I never developed a taste for it. I can see how plenty of people do though. I would guess that at least 75% of my mates have at least tried it, but I can think of certain people who move in completely different circles who would tell you that none of their friends ever have as far as they are aware, so it really does depend on what kind of social life you lead.

It's waste of money powder. That's what I call it anyway.

I have done it a few times. Lots of my mates love it. I personally don't think the amount of fun I have had whilst on it has justified the amount of money I have spent. It is very very morish.

For those that haven't tried it, don't bother. It will more than likely turn you in an idiot that only wants to talk about yourself and how great you are.

What's the general view on here.

Should illegal drugs be made legal and available thro controlled outlets with profits going to back into the community rather than drug barons?

Would this lead to more usage or would some people move onto more bizarre drugs just because they weren't controlled?

Why is it fashionable for EastEnders actresses to snort it, but not some teenager from Moss Side or Haringey ? The media is full of fawning over Kate Moss & Pete Docherty - yet they are nothing more than junkies burning cash on illegal drugs, and their "habit" is funding violence in this country, and the organised crime lords in charge of the Colombian trafficking gangs.

Cocaine is addictive and destructive, and the media should present a consistent 'message'.

Never tried it myself. Never felt the need to, rather just get ******ed on booze with the lads. And i don't know of anyone in my circle of friends who does it either. Some have tried it, but don't do anything now - well that's what they say anyway.

I smoked a couple of bifters once, but because i was drunk, i ended up being owned by the joints as i barfed up all over the place:(. Never smoked a joint since.

I remember going to raves at Uni in the early 90's and being very impressed with the lack of people at the bar, meaning me and the boys could get served easily as everyone was on E. I honestly thought there was a flu epidemic at the first rave i went to as everyone was walking around with bottles of Vicks Vaporub, until i was informed that sniffing it was supposed to get you high again.:rolleyes: country boy in the big city, eh up!

I'd agree with this. It also makes you horny as **** and makes sex 100 times better. That said it's very easy to get hooked because it's a pure drug (unlike say speed or pills) and the downers are not so depressing.

The trouble with charlie now though (as oposed to say 5 years ago) is that finding good gear is difficult because it's cut to **** with other sh1t.

I've done it quite a few times, but gone off it because for £40/£50 a gramme it's a right rip off if it's cut. 1/2 a gram used to plenty when it was good but it's now like pills are now when you can take 10 and still not be ****ed. In the old days 1 pill got you hammered and 2 or 3 in a session and you were wasted.

I still think base (pure speed) is the best drug (even with the side effects - can't sleep, can't eat, can't get drunk (sometimes a bonus cos you can drink like a fish so ideal for works parties) but it's not so common now. The best trips i've ever had have been on a mixture of speed, puff and alcohol - even better than microdots, tabs or shrooms!

I'm past all this **** now, but for special occasions i can't say i wouldn't have a relapse.;)

I'd agree with this. It also makes you horny as **** and makes sex 100 times better. That said it's very easy to get hooked because it's a pure drug (unlike say speed or pills) and the downers are not so depressing.

The trouble with charlie now though (as oposed to say 5 years ago) is that finding good gear is difficult because it's cut to **** with other sh1t.

I've done it quite a few times, but gone off it because for £40/£50 a gramme it's a right rip off if it's cut. 1/2 a gram used to plenty when it was good but it's now like pills are now when you can take 10 and still not be ****ed. In the old days 1 pill got you hammered and 2 or 3 in a session and you were wasted.

I still think base (pure speed) is the best drug (even with the side effects - can't sleep, can't eat, can't get drunk (sometimes a bonus cos you can drink like a fish so ideal for works parties) but it's not so common now. The best trips i've ever had have been on a mixture of speed, puff and alcohol - even better than microdots, tabs or shrooms!

I'm past all this **** now, but for special occasions i can't say i wouldn't have a relapse.;)

What a hero.

What a hero.

I'm not bragging, i'm just contributing to the thread on a subject that was a big part of my life. If truth be told i'm more anti than pro drugs and certainly think downgrading canabis was a daft decision taken by liberal doogooders who probably had one or two tokes on spliff during their uni days and considered themselves expert enough to think it quite harmless.

Make no mistake i used to love getting as wasted as possible, but i've no regrets because that's what i did and there were good times and bad. It's not all a bed of roses and i'm sorry if that's the impression i gave. In the early days it was all good but gradually i ended up a wreck to the point i was getting paranoid walking down the street. This went on for a while because i was hooked but i reached the point when i knew i needed to clear my head. One day i just stopped and since then i've been clean barring a few very very rare occasions when i might have a little bit of snow. Hardly a hero.

The downside in the short-term is you have a room full of people jostling for position to get another line and generally being greedy, self-centered bastaads. In the longer term of course, it's very easy to see how someone could come to depend on that artificial feeling.

Not a drug I particularly favour, but I'm struggling to think of a single one of my friends who hasn't at least tried it. 75% of that age range wouldn't surprise me at all.

I'm concluding that armed with a razor blade and a mirror, I would rather have a decent shave, look in the mirror and do aFonzy 'hey' - voila', same effect.

Last question from me for now, where can I get some?

certainly think downgrading canabis was a daft decision taken by liberal doogooders who probably had one or two tokes on spliff during their uni days and considered themselves expert enough to think it quite harmless.

Not harmless and neither is alcohol. But what is harmful is when it is conceived in the same category as other illegal drugs that are a lot worse for you than cannabis. Decrimilisation of weed would, IMO, widen the gap of a progression into more harmful crap like coke, smack, Pringles, heroine etc. (Kids getting ****ed on alcopops are not as likely to go straight up to a line of cocaine, whereas once they've tried an illegal joint of weed, they may be urged to try something else illegal)

Haven't bars started spraying WD40 on their toilets etc to stop people in town these days? I'm led to believe that WD40 would dissolve the coke?

Not allowed to do that - it would deliberately endanger the health of the junkies, as the silicon is more harmful than the drug!!

Both correct I believe.

The publicans weapon of choice in the fight against people enjoying themselves without paying tax is Johnson's Baby Oil.

Seriously is a lopsided society that raises so much money from alcohol and nicotine sales though isn't it?