Northam stand

simo

How do you work that out? The club tweeted about 14K tickets sold beforehand, and the total attendance was 17K or so. Hardly a huge proportional extra.

Was a joke IMO bloody amateur hour and they are on about our commercial ineptitude

Edited by simo

Oh Criminy!

No overpriced sh!tty burgers, chips and pies available in the Northam, poor Saints fans.

Do yourself a favour and get a Wagamama before heading to the match.

No nothing , would of been nice to get the boy a hotdog or something at halftime

No nothing , would of been nice to get the boy a hotdog or something at halftime

He'll thank you for it in later life. When he's in supreme shape, working out 5 days a week, ladies dripping off him, he'll remember the days his old man didn't force feed him processed crap and eating clean is far better.

Not food in the northam at half time , thought there was going to be a riot! Ran out apparently

I do not get the obsession with the food at half time. People leaving there seats to get in the queue and getting back 10 mins late. i always make sure I have a snack before the game and often go for a meal afterwards. Is this the only time some people eat out or something ?

I do not get the obsession with the food at half time. People leaving there seats to get in the queue and getting back 10 mins late. i always make sure I have a snack before the game and often go for a meal afterwards. Is this the only time some people eat out or something ?

People are greedy. Stuffing their faces at every chance they get. It's not normal practice for people to go and throw burgers down their throats at 3.45 in the afternoon so why they feel the need to eat as much as possible when they set foot inside a football stadium is beyond me.

Its crap grub anyway, overpriced rubbish. I dont even bother grabbing a beer at HT, I just cant be arsed, 4.50 for a carlsberg I need to cue for 20 mins for and leaves me with 2 mins to down ! Still, everyone to their own

People are greedy. Stuffing their faces at every chance they get. It's not normal practice for people to go and throw burgers down their throats at 3.45 in the afternoon so why they feel the need to eat as much as possible when they set foot inside a football stadium is beyond me.

This.

He'll thank you for it in later life. When he's in supreme shape, working out 5 days a week, ladies dripping off him, he'll remember the days his old man didn't force feed him processed crap and eating clean is far better.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's why American sports are superior. Our games are always starting and stopping so there is plenty of time to eat.

Not to mention getting our beer brought to our seat ;)

If only football fans weren't such a bunch of idiots it's great to be sat in your seat with a beer at the rugby sevens or similar. Never eaten food at a footy ground it all looks and smells like crap and costs silly money!

What I usually do is eat around lunch time, have a few beers and then get to the ground about 2:30pm with a bottle of pre-bought water in my pocket.

I'm full so don't need to buy any crap in the stadium, and don't need to miss any of the match needlessly by queuing up for Beers/Food at half time.

If only football fans weren't such a bunch of idiots it's great to be sat in your seat with a beer at the rugby sevens or similar. Never eaten food at a footy ground it all looks and smells like crap and costs silly money!

This ,I had an excellent week sat in the sun drinking cider and eating curry at the cricket the other week !

Jeez mate, you were asking us in another thread to boycott the game. Then you turn up and moam about the lack of food. You do seem a bit of a whinger. No offence.

If I think I have something to moan about I'll moan

If I think I have something to moan about I'll moan

Ha! So we agree you are a whinger! In the boycott the game thread you started you moaned about the club milking fans for money. Heres a tip...don't buy a hot dog at a grossly inflated price....hope this helps!

Ha! So we agree you are a whinger! In the boycott the game thread you started you moaned about the club milking fans for money. Heres a tip...don't buy a hot dog at a grossly inflated price....hope this helps!

Yeh if you say so haha if I have something to say I'll say it weather people want to hear it or not (my only flaw) , and if my boy says he's hungry and wants something to eat I expect to be able to feed him no matter how crap the food or how much it costs!

Yeh if you say so haha if I have something to say I'll say it weather people want to hear it or not (my only flaw) , and if my boy says he's hungry and wants something to eat I expect to be able to feed him no matter how crap the food or how much it costs!

Fair play fellah! Good to see you and your boy had a change of heart! Next time though take sanswiches. Those hot dogs will catapult you into the coronary high risk bracket by the time your 55! And lets face it we're gonna need all the fans we can get soon!

Bloody hell Simo, the season hasn't even started and you're moaning about nothing. Was the beer cold so what's your problem, you don't need to stuff your face every time you go to a football match surely? It's only 90 mins FFS.

Read the ****ing thread my son was hungry not me running out of food before halftime is school fete class planning I expect better and so did everyone who wanted food in the north am too , not everyone goes to fill themselves full of beer