Liverpool vs Saints Build Up Thread

nta786

F#ck Lamberts old ass, you reached your sell by date bruh we tried to sell you to West Ham. Pretending we still wanted him, he needs to sit his belittling ass down before he misses another penalty and embarrasses himself some more.

Think you've misjudged the mood there mush

F#ck Lamberts old ass, you reached your sell by date bruh we tried to sell you to West Ham. Pretending we still wanted him, he needs to sit his belittling ass down before he misses another penalty and embarrasses himself some more.

Think you've misjudged the mood there mush

It's really poor punditry and an easy way of shortening a feature to just say we'll struggle, our success will be staying up etc.

It's like they've not even considered who we've brought in, just who we've lost and because of that the players coming in won't have even close to their same impact.

I think we'll be alright. I'd love us to shove it up a lot of these pundits arses this year and show their laziness up. The same pundits come January will probably be recommending Tadic to Liverpool.

It's really poor punditry and an easy way of shortening a feature to just say we'll struggle, our success will be staying up etc.

It's like they've not even considered who we've brought in, just who we've lost and because of that the players coming in won't have even close to their same impact.

I think we'll be alright. I'd love us to shove it up a lot of these pundits arses this year and show their laziness up. The same pundits come January will probably be recommending Tadic to Liverpool.

From the outside you can see why they feel that.

The bit that winds me up is there is little mention of the players pushing to leave for CL football which is really what is behind it all.

It hasnt happened to WH, Stoke, Newcastle etc because they didnt have 5 CL quality players in their squads.

The bit that winds me up is there is little mention of the players pushing to leave for CL football which is really what is behind it all.

It hasnt happened to WH, Stoke, Newcastle etc because they didnt have 5 CL quality players in their squads.

All pundits seem to be a week behind Saints fans on optimism and analysis.

I was with Sounness a week ago - our aim is survival. As I've watched players arrive and watched Koemans relaxed and confident manner grow I am convinced 12-14th is achievable. If the club delivers 2-3 more quality players we could be hitting top half.

I expect us to lose today and it to highlight lack of CB depth and on pitch leadership, but we won't be destroyed.

All pundits seem to be a week behind Saints fans on optimism and analysis.

I was with Sounness a week ago - our aim is survival. As I've watched players arrive and watched Koemans relaxed and confident manner grow I am convinced 12-14th is achievable. If the club delivers 2-3 more quality players we could be hitting top half.

I expect us to lose today and it to highlight lack of CB depth and on pitch leadership, but we won't be destroyed.

Looking forward to this in a masochistic way. I'm pleased Schneiderlin starts, we need the game of his life from him, not a crappy half hearted display.

Noy a bad line up overall, but woefully lacking in creativity IMO. Need another quick creative option in that line up. I hope JWP becomes the player we all think he can.

Looking forward to this in a masochistic way. I'm pleased Schneiderlin starts, we need the game of his life from him, not a crappy half hearted display.

Noy a bad line up overall, but woefully lacking in creativity IMO. Need another quick creative option in that line up. I hope JWP becomes the player we all think he can.

Good analysis that.

Good analysis that.