Liverpool vs Saints Build Up Thread

nta786

Reckon it will be Yoshida who will get slagged off by the football experts and before a ball is kicked

Yes - cos he isn't good enough. I suspect he will give the ball needlessly away today and Liverpool will punish us. Seen something saying Koeman may be cooling on Vlaar. He won't after today. We need x3 PL quality CBs, Yoshida is our weaklink.

Sorry, but if anyone is likely to lose us the game today it is Yoshida. We need another quality CB.... Like Vlaar.

Reckon it will be Yoshida who will get slagged off by the football experts and before a ball is kicked

Yes - cos he isn't good enough. I suspect he will give the ball needlessly away today and Liverpool will punish us. Seen something saying Koeman may be cooling on Vlaar. He won't after today. We need x3 PL quality CBs, Yoshida is our weaklink.

Sorry, but if anyone is likely to lose us the game today it is Yoshida. We need another quality CB.... Like Vlaar.

Terrible bench really.

Sensible line-up, not much pace and not sure we'll create much but strong midfield. Still feels like a side missing something so hope we're not done in the transfer market.

You don't play all of them though!

He will hold Liverpool then put on Taider to bolster midfield and Long on to confuse the Liverpool back four in the last 30 minutes. One sub spare.

Works for me.

Terrible bench really.

Sensible line-up, not much pace and not sure we'll create much but strong midfield. Still feels like a side missing something so hope we're not done in the transfer market.

You don't play all of them though!

He will hold Liverpool then put on Taider to bolster midfield and Long on to confuse the Liverpool back four in the last 30 minutes. One sub spare.

Works for me.