West Ham build up

Ivan Katalinic's 'tache

This won't end well if we are playing Yoshida without Wanyama to shield his ineffectiveness...

**** Up alert ! **** up Alert ! **** up Alert !

Schneiderin will probably play the anchor role today, just in front of the centre backs. He's pretty good at it and has played there for France.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Schneiderin will probably play the anchor role today, just in front of the centre backs. He's pretty good at it and has played there for France.

I think we might be playing a slightly different shape, with a deeper midfield of 3 and then enabling the full backs to get forward more to support Tadic/Long/Pelle. If it works and we keep WH at bay could help with out issues going into the final 3rd

He is no where near as good in the air as vic

Let's see.

A midfield three of Schneiderlin, Davis and Ward-Prowse should be able to control central midfield in terms of possession.

Big Sam must be rubbing his hands seeing our team

Have you seen West Ham's team today? Its not exactly something we should be scared of...

WHUFC starting XI: Adrian, O'Brien, Cresswell, Reid, Tomkins, Kouyate, Noble ©, Vaz Te, Downing, Zarate, Cole

A midfield three of Schneiderlin, Davis and Ward-Prowse should be able to control central midfield in terms of possession.

Have you seen West Ham's team today? Its not exactly something we should be scared of...

Let's see

Reckon west ham will bypass much if the middle of the park

We'll lose 4-0 now you've said that.

What I say has no bearing on the outcome of the game. Which is why its odd so many on here seem to superstitious say in match threads "we'll get stuffed today", it an apparent attempt to influence the outcome of a match to work out in Saints favour between two teams they have no influence over.

What I say has no bearing on the outcome of the game. Which is why its odd so many on here seem to superstitious say in match threads "we'll get stuffed today", it an apparent attempt to influence the outcome of a match to work out in Saints favour between two teams they have no influence over.

You mean the nuns have no bearing

One of the lights of my life has just gone out :scared:

Ffs you utter weirdo. No wonder people call you autistic.

Surprised by Vic's omission. Would love JWP to prove be wrong by being highly influential aside from corners and frees.

He wasn't great against Millwall. I thought he gave the ball away too cheaply. Sounds like Koeman going for a more attack minded line up. Is he starting with Pelle and Long?

Great, now I have to sacrifice to goats and a chicken in my lucky y-fronts to even out your bad mojo.