West Ham build up

Ivan Katalinic's 'tache

It's my opinion

Unless you are am expert on west ham ticketing strategy?

So your opinion is that despite many West Ham fans paying more for their tickets for tomorrow's game than Saints fans and despite £1 kids tickets being available for away fans, your opinion is that West Ham are somehow using away fans to subsidise their own support?

BBC pre match right up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28906779

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28968148

John Motson is rather upbeat about our fortunes this season I see Lawro is also predicting we will be fine this season interesting that some pundits don't see us as relegation fodder when so many of our own fans seem to think we're ****ed.

Do West ham really have six out injured? that's a hell lot of injuries only two weeks into the season.

I don't know what Fat Sam's training regime is like but every f*cking season they seem to have a metric-sh*tload of squad crippling injuries :lol:

fatsamwesthamtrainingregime.png

Long replacing JWP on the right - will be more help to Pelle; from what I've seen Davis is developing a good understanding with Long and Pelle. Would also like to see Tadic being given more freedom to roam in an attacking role. Start with Yoshida rather than Gardos at this stage and Tadic to take frees and corners in the absence of JWP.

I have one spare adult ticket available if anyone wants it. Travelling from Basingstoke this morning so can meet up at ground. PM if interested, will take £30 for it.

Update: Ticket sold

Edited by John D
ticket sold

Do West ham really have six out injured? that's a hell lot of injuries only two weeks into the season.

If we turn up as we did against Millwall reserves West Ham will win with 11 injuries.

Seriously though, it's the only thing giving me hope today! Saints are too difficult to predict at the moment.

I have a funny feeling that we may win today...

Lots of people are writing us off but i think that we may end our terrible recent record at the Boleyn Ground...

After the amount of money we have raised, the time we have had to execute our transfer strategy and having a manager that is not viewed as too much of a step down from MoPo anything but a win would be inexcusable. No pressure like.

2-1saints , I had a dream we won .

Any reliable streams

I have tried the sportsnationhd for the day it only cost £3.11 to see what the standard is like and if the Man U game that is on is like on at the moment I think I may be paying the $36 for the next six months it is as good as the BEIN or whatever they were called last year, have it outputted to the 42" TV. If you can afford £3.11, less than the cost of a pint, try it for a week.