Republic of Ireland vs England

Wrensup

I thought Austin was going to start? Same old. Sterling has done **** all for 6 months other than throw his dummy, no idea why he gets in.

And why do we have a CB at RB? come on!

I just don't understand the thought processes behind it. You'd definitely see Germany, italy and so on playing newly called up players. Valdifiori and Eder for example. Literally what is he gaining from playing Sterling, Rooney and Lallana.

I just don't understand the thought processes behind it. You'd definitely see Germany, italy and so on playing newly called up players. Valdifiori and Eder for example. Literally what is he gaining from playing Sterling, Rooney and Lallana.

Because they play for Utd and Liverpool, probably.

Jones? What's wrong with Clyne?

Let's not forget that genius Roy only took one right back to the World Cup - Glen Johnson, Walker had been out for a while and he never even gave Clyne a single look. Great planning Roy!

Lallana has been gash all season yet is still bang in there. That is probably why clyne still has not signed a new deal. (And the cash of course)

Lallana hasn't been that bad this season, but interesting point none-the-less. Didn't Hodgson say going to Liverpool was a good move for Lambert before he signed? Hasn't exactly worked out that way.

Lallana hasn't been that bad this season, but interesting point none-the-less. Didn't Hodgson say going to Liverpool was a good move for Lambert before he signed? Hasn't exactly worked out that way.

He's been rubbish this season tbh, in and out through injury, 1 or 2 flashes, but when he has played a lot of largely ineffective performances - like the one we saw at St Mary's. I know L'Pool fan's are the biggest fans.

Let's not forget that genius Roy only took one right back to the World Cup - Glen Johnson, Walker had been out for a while and he never even gave Clyne a single look. Great planning Roy!

Hodgson should have been sacked after the World Cup debacle - no other federation would have kept the manager in position.

Having a love in with the ever overrated Wilshere.

I think he has been our best player

Where as Liverpool new £165k a week player keeps giving the ball away in central midfield

Edited by Batman

Wilshere so much better than Henderson and Milner.

Those two are cloggers.

Stunned that Milner will get so much money moving

Also, sterling looks miles away from the £40m, £200k a week player some suggest

Edited by Batman