No Ings in Crooks’ team I’d the season

TopGun

2 hours ago, cloggy saint said:

So many people play the victim here. Ings not in team of the season, adams' goal not included in goal of the season, apparently EVERY ref/commentator/pundit is against us etc etc. Bottom line? It doesn't matter!

People being biased towards their own club and players on a foorball forum, whatever next!

Its like all those goals of the seasons votes, at the end of the day its irrelevant because some Man Utd or Liverpool team goal wins because all their plastic fans vote for it, so unless you have multiple knowledgeable opinions on stuff like this its really just a waste of time. 

Statistically he has most goals without penalties, his goals to expected goals is the best, IIRC he has the most goals from outside the box, he has the best defensive stats of any forward, he has missed less 'big chances' compared to people on similar goals.

Which statistically makes him the best striker in the league this seasons and stats are objective not some biased opinion. 

Edited by tajjuk

I'm more surprised that Maguire got in as centre half. Surely there are better performers in the Premier league ?   I am not suggesting the statuesque German who plays on the south coast as an alternative ....   

I think Maguire is a decent player but surely there must be more complete defenders like Rudiger or Laporte ?

• Like 1