Final Barclays Manager of the Month - Choose Ralph

le_tiss

Guardiola, Hasenhuttl, Mourinho, Moyes and Solskjaer battle it out for the final monthly prize of 2019/20

spacer.png

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1744271?fbclid=IwAR1-6wyCKXVmzQLZu9coLaIh9nV1A6-WzB1etYmOA8SClJlYwN6foIY9seQ

Five men who enjoyed strong finishes to the season in July have been nominated for the Barclays Manager of the Month award. 

Pep Guardiola, Ralph Hasenhuttl, Jose Mourinho, David Moyes and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer are all in contention for the prize.

Voting closes at 18:00 BST on Friday 31 July and the public vote will be combined with those of a panel of football experts to decide the winner. 

• Like 1

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but why-oh-why do they put these things out to the public vote? All that does is prove which manager and/or team has the biggest pool of fans. (Ok, so a 'jury of experts' decision can also be flawed but I stand by my gripe thank you very much)

Edited by trousers
  • Like 1

A battle? 😂

Jose's team couldn't muster a shot against Bournemouth and lost to Sheffield United.

West Ham managed to scrape a last ditch draw at home to Aston Villa with a freak goal and were the dullest team out there, Man United dropped loads of points, were shambolic at the back and even managed to chuck in a cup debacle to break up the month.

Pep's team were amazing, banging shedloads of goals past nearly everyone.

And that's where this award is won, the only team to challenge Man City were Saints.

And we won.

Ralph mate, it's yours, anything else would be ridiculous.

33 minutes ago, trousers said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but why-oh-why do they put these things out to the public vote? All that does is prove which manager and/or team has the biggest pool of fans. (Ok, so a 'jury of experts' decision can also be flawed but I stand by my gripe thank you very much)

Exactly my thoughts. Probably to gain extra traffic/ad revenue? Every single aspect of Prem football is whored out...

1 hour ago, Wurzel said:

Voted. :)Then voted again in another browser. :)  :)  

Snap 😉

2 hours ago, trousers said:

totally agree - they are many ManU fans than Saints fan thus Ole will win it :classic_sad:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wurzel said:

Voted. :)Then voted again in another browser. :)  :)  

**cough** clear premierleague.com cookies after voting **cough**

**cough** vote as many times as you like **cough**

**cough** automate using a keystroke recording utility **cough**

22 minutes ago, le_tiss said:

Snap 😉

totally agree - they are many ManU fans than Saints fan thus Ole will win it :classic_sad:

But there's more Liverpool and "anyone but ManU" fans , if they can be arsed to vote I can't seen any of them voting for the other three.

On 29/07/2020 at 16:33, trousers said:

You're welcome :)

On 29/07/2020 at 16:33, trousers said:

2 hours ago, trousers said:

You're welcome :)

Have you been tested for that cough? Six in one post sounds persistent!

Edited by Matthew Le God

1 hour ago, CB Fry said:

First EVER Manager of the Month awarded for July.

People can talk about League titles and how they invented Dugouts as much as they want. No one can take this away from us.

And possibly the only one ever. Another great record.

Absolutely deserved. I'm pleased for him. I think he has worked bloody hard to turn this team around and to get them to buy into his style. It was never going to be an over night thing. The way I feel at the moment is we are very lucky to have him.

• Like 1