Democracy

Guided Missile

I should have 10 votes at every general election, for each vote the thick leftie twats on this forum have. Oh and 2x for each vote women have, whatever their politics. That was how Britain ruled the world. The current system is why the woke, knee-bending, Taliban surrendering, terrorist forgiving, multi-cultural western world is going to the dogs and why China is the next superpower. Democracy? It's overrated and wasted on 90% of the morons that vote. The thing is, at the moment, the opportunity to give BJ a BJ explains why some women don't need a vote, to influence politics.

Don't get me started on the sweaties. Those twats and the government they have elected, make my point for me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Guided Missile said:

I should have 10 votes at every general election, for each vote the thick leftie twats on this forum have. Oh and 2x for each vote women have, whatever their politics. That was how Britain ruled the world. The current system is why the woke, knee-bending, Taliban surrendering, terrorist forgiving, multi-cultural western world is going to the dogs and why China is the next superpower. Democracy? It's overrated and wasted on 90% of the morons that vote. The thing is, at the moment, the opportunity to give BJ a BJ explains why some women don't need a vote, to influence politics.

Don't get me started on the sweaties. Those twats and the government they have elected, make my point for me. 

Says the man so shit scared of anyone disagreeing with him he has half the forum on ignore.

What a precious wittle snowflake.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I think Boaty McBoatface was all the warning we needed as to the perils of democracy.

That was superb and should have stood.  I won't call the boat anything else.  

10 minutes ago, whelk said:

Do the mods have a duty of care to inform the authorities that someone may need sectioning?

Probably but we have a very regressive, 1950s attitude towards mental health. A bit ‘Cuckoo Nest’ with electric shocks and lobotomies.

2 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Probably but we have a very regressive, 1950s attitude towards mental health. A bit ‘Cuckoo Nest’ with electric shocks and lobotomies.

I think he could benefit from a bit of trepanning.