Who Shot JFK?

CollinsDic

54 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

So, you believe he was shot by one gunman, from one single direction?

Sure. There's no reason why he wasn't, and I have seen many analyses of this incident.

That doesn't mean to say that he was acting alone or that he wasn't put up to it.

Edited by Whitey Grandad

1 hour ago, CollinsDic said:

So, you believe he was shot by one gunman, from one single direction?

Yes. Hitting a target twice from three shots when only 50-80m away with a military issue rifle equipped with a telescopic sight is not a big deal. The weird thing is why you would think there were two shooters - much harder to co-ordinate and cover-up     

Edited by buctootim

19 hours ago, Whitey Grandad said:

Sure. There's no reason why he wasn't, and I have seen many analyses of this incident.

That doesn't mean to say that he was acting alone or that he wasn't put up to it.

So, you missed the bit where he was hit by bullets coming from different directions/points of origin?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

So, you missed the bit where he was hit by bullets coming from different directions/points of origin?

Doh. Bullets change trajectory just from passing through human flesh, let alone hitting bone or car seat frames. 

Conspiracists rarely talk about General Walker who Oswald tried to assassinate for being an anti communist right winger only the week before shooting Kennedy. The only position which linked Walker and JFK was a hard line on Cuba and Oswald was part of a pro Castro and Cuba group. The reason conspiros never mention Walker is because it undermines most of the whacko theories. 

Oswald most likely acted alone but if it were an organised assassination Cuba was probably behind it. 50 years of hardline sanctions probably answers that question.  

Edited by buctootim

3 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

No he wasn't.

There were probably three shots two of which struck the President. One missed altogether and I have seen an analysis that seems to show that the car went out of view behind a traffic sign at the probable time of this shot. The sign was replaced and scrapped not long after but there is some photographic eveidence that suggests there was a small hole in it at about the place you would expect.

The first shot to hit him went through his neck and hit Governor Connally in the chest, wrist and thigh and was later found on the hospital gurney. The second fatal shot hit him in the back of the head and the exit wound exploded his brains out in front of him.

2 hours ago, buctootim said:

Doh. Bullets change trajectory just from passing through human flesh, let alone hitting bone or car seat frames. 

Conspiracists rarely talk about General Walker who Oswald tried to assassinate for being an anti communist right winger only the week before shooting Kennedy. The only position which linked Walker and JFK was a hard line on Cuba and Oswald was part of a pro Castro and Cuba group. The reason conspiros never mention Walker is because it undermines most of the whacko theories. 

Oswald most likely acted alone but if it were an organised assassination Cuba was probably behind it. 50 years of hardline sanctions probably answers that question.  

The truth is always more ordinary. If that is true I will retire my Che Guevara t-shirt.

19 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

No he wasn't.

There were probably three shots two of which struck the President. One missed altogether and I have seen an analysis that seems to show that the car went out of view behind a traffic sign at the probable time of this shot. The sign was replaced and scrapped not long after but there is some photographic eveidence that suggests there was a small hole in it at about the place you would expect.

The first shot to hit him went through his neck and hit Governor Connally in the chest, wrist and thigh and was later found on the hospital gurney. The second fatal shot hit him in the back of the head and the exit wound exploded his brains out in front of him.

I would suggest you watch the footage again and read other reports which clearly prove one shot hit him from behind, and another from slightly to the side. No way from the same point of origin. But hey ho, you are clearly ensconced in the goggle box and MSM and there is thus no hope for you. The weapons of mass destruction were also true a was the suez crisis (The PM did not lie) and 2001 Twin towers. Governments never lie. Silly me. Enjoy your life sir.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

I would suggest you watch the footage again and read other reports which clearly prove one shot hit him from behind, and another from slightly to the side. No way from the same point of origin.

Nope, another erm, inaccuracy. Both bullets hit him from almost directly behind and above. That is shown by the autopsy photographs. Your claim is backed by nothing. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

I would suggest you watch the footage again and read other reports which clearly prove one shot hit him from behind, and another from slightly to the side. No way from the same point of origin. But hey ho, you are clearly ensconced in the goggle box and MSM and there is thus no hope for you. The weapons of mass destruction were also true a was the suez crisis (The PM did not lie) and 2001 Twin towers. Governments never lie. Silly me. Enjoy your life sir.

What are the conspiracies behind these three events.

10 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

I have probably seen and heard all the evidence more times than you have. Both bullets hit him from behind and on the same trajectory. 

I don't see what the other subjects you have raised have to do with this assassination.

But there really was a Suez crisis and the Twin Towers really did collapse. 

Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem. - Occam's razor.

5 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

I have probably seen and heard all the evidence more times than you have. Both bullets hit him from behind and on the same trajectory. 

I don't see what the other subjects you have raised have to do with this assassination.

But there really was a Suez crisis and the Twin Towers really did collapse. 

Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem. - Occam's razor.

Inside job that wasn't it?

4 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Are the twin towers still there? This is like having Sarnia Saint back. 

4 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

1) Can you explain how the footage shows what you claim it does?

2) Have you been watching the fictional nonsense Oliver Stone film?

3) What are you claiming about 9/11 and what evidence do you have to support the claim?

Edited by Matthew Le God

On 12/05/2021 at 14:47, buctootim said:

Yes. Hitting a target twice from three shots when only 50-80m away with a military issue rifle equipped with a telescopic sight is not a big deal. The weird thing is why you would think there were two shooters - much harder to co-ordinate and cover-up     

Yeah but who was the single shooter? I'm going for Badge Man off of the grassy knoll.

Didn't it all get cleared up and it turned out to be some clumsy FBI/CIA goon in the car following the president? Oswald fired and missed, FBI/CIA goon picked up gun in order to retaliate (had to stoop down to retrieve from under seat in front) then accidentally pulled the trigger and delivered the bullets straight into JFK. The wound entry angles prove it or something.

3 minutes ago, stknowle said:

Didn't it all get cleared up and it turned out to be some clumsy FBI/CIA goon in the car following the president? Oswald fired and missed, FBI/CIA goon picked up gun in order to retaliate (had to stoop down to retrieve from under seat in front) then accidentally pulled the trigger and delivered the bullets straight into JFK. The wound entry angles prove it or something.

No, none of that happened. 

12 minutes ago, buctootim said:

There were TWO worlds wars? 🤯

If you include the 7 years war, which was indeed a globally spread conflict, there have been 3. After all, the 14-18 war, ( or 17-18 if you are American ), was commonly named the Great War at the time.

Edited by badgerx16

6 hours ago, CollinsDic said:

Sounds like you've watched from jfk to 911. An interesting 3 hours, but ultimately full of unsubstantiated stuff for me. 

I'm with you on the weapons of mass destruction, but can't see where you're coming from on suez or teh towers.

What are your theory on the twin (or rather, the three) towers? 

2 hours ago, egg said:

Sounds like you've watched from jfk to 911. An interesting 3 hours, but ultimately full of unsubstantiated stuff for me. 

I'm with you on the weapons of mass destruction, but can't see where you're coming from on suez or teh towers.

What are your theory on the twin (or rather, the three) towers? 

WoMD was it a conspiracy. To be generous, the government were misled by exiled opposition leaders and internal aggressors, or to be harsh it was just a pretext for war. It was probably somewhere in the middle.

Edited by Fan The Flames

1 minute ago, Fan The Flames said:

WoMD wasn't a conspiracy. To be generous, the government were misled by exiled opposition leaders and internal aggressors, or to be harsh it was just a pretext for war. It was probably somewhere in the middle.

I haven’t said it was, and to be fair to Collinsdic, nor did he. Our government didn’t tell us the truth is the point being made on that one. 

2 minutes ago, egg said:

I haven’t said it was, and to be fair to Collinsdic, nor did he. Our government didn’t tell us the truth is the point being made on that one. 

I did edit my post, to pose it as a question. I guess in the true sense of the word it was a conspiracy, as a group of people got together to deceive the US and UK governments. But not a conspiracy theory.

You could even argue that the governments didn't lie as they were deceived. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

I did edit my post, to pose it as a question. I guess in the true sense of the word it was a conspiracy, as a group of people got together to deceive the US and UK governments. But not a conspiracy theory.

You could even argue that the governments didn't lie as they were deceived. 

Who?

39 minutes ago, CollinsDic said:

Of course this is all normal

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-53736087

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-57046811

Yet footballers can hug when all sweaty, and no issues at all. LOL. I fear for humanity that you all take this all so seriously.

Have you considered the vague possibility that only a small minority like you take it seriously and most people just dismiss it as clickbait? 

18 hours ago, buctootim said:

Have you considered the vague possibility that only a small minority like you take it seriously and most people just dismiss it as clickbait? 

Are you saying the BBC are not a credible news services then, and that they use clickbait tactics?