The Thread Where Everyone Ignores Each Other

sadoldgit

5 hours ago, egg said:

Sadly it doesn't shut up people like you who to try to pretend that they understand the issue, yet still can't grasp what other people are actually posting. Have a day off mate. 

I understand perfectly well how incongruous it is for white people to tell people on the end of racial abuse how they should or should not react to it and how bizarre it is for people who swear blind that they are not racist to boo people demonstrating about racism. 
As for shutting “people like me” up, you are entitled to make your point every day, why can’t I?  Why does it upset you so much that someone posts against racism? If what I say offends you so much just put me on ignore.

You like to hand out advice, here is some for you. Go and read the bit in Red’s post about walking a mile in someone else’s shoes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

20 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I understand perfectly well how incongruous it is for white people to tell people on the end of racial abuse how they should or should not react to it and how bizarre it is for people who swear blind that they are not racist to boo people demonstrating about racism. 
As for shutting “people like me” up, you are entitled to make your point every day, why can’t I?  Why does it upset you so much that someone posts against racism? If what I say offends you so much just put me on ignore.

You like to hand out advice, here is some for you. Go and read the bit in Red’s post about walking a mile in someone else’s shoes.

I've read Red's post. I respect what he posts. He's lived it and knows what it's like. You on the other hand are a white middle class bloke who has no idea, and an inability to either read or comprehend what people post.

I won't put you on ignore, but for the sake of others as bored with this thread as I am, I won't respond to anymore of your drivel. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, egg said:

I've read Red's post. I respect what he posts. He's lived it and knows what it's like. You on the other hand are a white middle class bloke who has no idea, and an inability to either read or comprehend what people post.

I won't put you on ignore, but for the sake of others as bored with this thread as I am, I won't respond to anymore of your drivel. 

A white middle class bloke who lives in a small town with a 98.5% white population, has admitted on another forum that he has barely left it since covid started and has got the nerve to tell people To go and speak to black people to find out how they feel. He also laughably claimed there was no violence whatsoever at the BLM protests last year, because he didn’t see it reported in the BBC or guardian.  Then let’s not forget if anyone doesn’t applaud his self righteous posturing on here they’re automagically labelled a Trump, Tommy Robson supporting racist. The Fella is as pious as you can get. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

A white middle class bloke who lives in a small town with a 98.5% white population, has admitted on another forum that he has barely left it since covid started and has got the nerve to tell people To go and speak to black people to find out how they feel. He also laughably claimed there was no violence whatsoever at the BLM protests last year, because he didn’t see it reported in the BBC or guardian.  Then let’s not forget if anyone doesn’t applaud his self righteous posturing on here they’re automagically labelled a Trump, Tommy Robson supporting racist. The Fella is as pious as you can get. 

You forgot about when he labelled Nazis Christians because of their belt buckles and when he called people rape apologists for calling into question the verdict of a man who was ultimately acquitted (and then refused to apologise.) 

1 hour ago, East Kent Saint said:

Your turn to bully SOG L Duck !!

Yes where is he? He has let the gang down!

Do you think they wear matching ties or have a secret handshake?

ps for Egg, I have most of the Usual Suspects on ignore so don’t get to read much of what they post. It really isn’t difficult to second guess what their position is going to be on any given subject concerning social injustice.

Edited by sadoldgit
Add
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

49 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

ps for Egg, I have most of the Usual Suspects on ignore so don’t get to read much of what they post. It really isn’t difficult to second guess what their position is going to be on any given subject concerning social injustice.

Except on Saturday you directly replied to Weston, and Turkish and Lord Duckhunter. 

So they're not on ignore at all, are they?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

🤣🤣 another one lying about having people on ignore, how tragic. 

44 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

The solution is clear, if it's all square after extra time then it should go down to a game of Battleships.

It could be made visual by using fans in the ground as the pieces.  They could put on white and red shirts to make it more authentic. 

Makes more sense than Soggy’s suggestions 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, CB Fry said:

Except on Saturday you directly replied to Weston, and Turkish and Lord Duckhunter. 

So they're not on ignore at all, are they?

Like Turkish you clearly do not understand how the ignore function works. You can chose to read individual posts if you wish at the press of a button. In answer to your question, one on your list has been on ignore for some time, one went on yesterday and one isn’t on it because it is funny reading his posts as he is clearly still stuck half way through the last century. You also managed to miss some names. So yes, there is a bunch of usual suspects on ignore and your attempt at smart arsery has back fired.

2 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Like Turkish you clearly do not understand how the ignore function works. You can chose to read individual posts if you wish at the press of a button. In answer to your question, one on your list has been on ignore for some time, one went on yesterday and one isn’t on it because it is funny reading his posts as he is clearly still stuck half way through the last century. You also managed to miss some names. So yes, there is a bunch of usual suspects on ignore and your attempt at smart arsery has back fired.

Why would you stick someone on ignore and then keep mentioning it? They're clearly still living rent free in your head regardless of any ignore list so it seems a bit redundant. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Your life sounds so fulfilling.

14 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

You clearly don't understand what the word ignore means.

Ignore people, fine.

Don't ignore people at all, but tell everyone else you are ignoring them: absolutely batshit insane.

People mock you, constantly, and this is one of the reasons why.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

So when you suggested yesterday that I put you ignore, your expectation was that I'd still have a sneaky look to see what you've posted.

As Hypo posted, people are living rent free in your head. On a serious note, that shit ain't healthy. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

I know how the ignore function works. You like ignore people. Don’t read their posts, don’t respond to their posts. Don’t constantly talk about having them on ignore. You ain’t got anyone on ignore sunshine, you’re frigging obsessed with us.

Edited by Turkish

2 hours ago, CB Fry said:

You clearly don't understand what the word ignore means.

Ignore people, fine.

Don't ignore people at all, but tell everyone else you are ignoring them: absolutely batshit insane.

People mock you, constantly, and this is one of the reasons why.

I said that I had some people on ignore (not including LD, that was your assumption). You said that I didn’t. I have and the fact that I may have read 5% of the posts on my ignore list for the sake of continuity in a thread it doesn’t alter the fact that I have an ignore list of which the vast majority of posts don’t get read. That, in any reasonable person’s book would be ignore. I am sure that you can grasp this very simple concept but in your rush to try and make yourself look superior you have once again failed.

Yes a few people on here mock me. We all know who they are and we all know what they are about. Frankly, you are no better than they are.

Egg, I really don’t know what you are talking about re “expectation”. I suggested that you put me on ignore if you didn’t like my posts, you said you wouldn’t. I responded to something you said with no expectation whether you would bother to read it or not. That was your business but why try and make out that I am mentally deficient just because I responded to a point you made? I was not aware of hypo’s comment, which is well out of order, as you are for repeating it.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Egg, I really don’t know what you are talking about re “expectation”. I suggested that you put me on ignore if you didn’t like my posts, you said you wouldn’t. I responded to something you said with no expectation whether you would bother to read it or not. That was your business but why try and make out that I am mentally deficient just because I responded to a point you made? I was not aware of hypo’s comment, which is well out of order, as you are for repeating it.

Sog, what'd be the point of putting you on ignore mate when you keep  addressing me in posts. 

Wtf are you on about with your "mentally deficient" comment? I've never said that, or called you any kind of name.

You've accused me of being a race apologist, probably a racist, now I've apparently said your "mentally deficient". 

Get a grip mate. 

10 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I said that I had some people on ignore (not including LD, that was your assumption). You said that I didn’t. I have and the fact that I may have read 5% of the posts on my ignore list for the sake of continuity in a thread it doesn’t alter the fact that I have an ignore list of which the vast majority of posts don’t get read. That, in any reasonable person’s book would be ignore. I am sure that you can grasp this very simple concept but in your rush to try and make yourself look superior you have once again failed.

Yes a few people on here mock me. We all know who they are and we all know what they are about. Frankly, you are no better than they are.

You go on and on about having people on ignore but its clear that you are replying to them - as I pointed out. You're welcome.

But most people aren't fooled by your supercilious holier than thou routine: it's just an act.

In the coming days, I am certain, you will both claim to "have on ignore", but also reply to, Turkish, Hypo, Weston or whoever.

Why not try, you know really try, to not do that?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, egg said:

Sog, what'd be the point of putting you on ignore mate when you keep  addressing me in posts. 

Wtf are you on about with your "mentally deficient" comment? I've never said that, or called you any kind of name.

You've accused me of being a race apologist, probably a racist, now I've apparently said your "mentally deficient". 

Get a grip mate. 

It must be hard pretending who is and isn't on ignore when trying to figure out who called him mental - it's fine, I can say it as he probably has me on ignore, sometimes...

9 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

I said that I had some people on ignore (not including LD, that was your assumption). You said that I didn’t. I have and the fact that I may have read 5% of the posts on my ignore list for the sake of continuity in a thread it doesn’t alter the fact that I have an ignore list of which the vast majority of posts don’t get read.

Read 5% of the posts on your ignore list but manage to put your customary 'confused face' reaction on 90% of them, how does that work?

36 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Read 5% of the posts on your ignore list but manage to put your customary 'confused face' reaction on 90% of them, how does that work?

Are you suggesting Soggy is full of shit?!! Pathetic a bloke of his age is pretending he’s got people on ignore. 

Edited by Turkish

23 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Stopped posting about the same time as Chapel End/Always. Funny that. 

I couldn't figure out who he was. If his Irish middle aged bloke thing was an act, he pulled it off pretty well to be fair. 9/10 for effort. 

1 hour ago, egg said:

I couldn't figure out who he was. If his Irish middle aged bloke thing was an act, he pulled it off pretty well to be fair. 9/10 for effort. 

No idea about Antrim but bless little Turks, his obsession with me is sweet, he's even been on my profile an hour ago 🤣

5 minutes ago, Chapel End said:

No idea about Antrim but bless little Turks, his obsession with me is sweet, he's even been on my profile an hour ago 🤣

Yeah i had a quick look at when you last posted was, unsurprisingly it was around the same time as Antrims last post. 

Now you've got a mention as if by magic he reappears.....

Edited by Turkish
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, egg said:

Get a grip mate. 

You say “keep addressing you in posts”. I think I have done that twice. Hardly excessive is it? This is the third so I apologise for that, but I think your post deserves a response again.

Most of my comments are directed to the odd people who seem to have nothing better to do than jump all over my posts and are guaranteed to kick off the minute the issues of racism or Muslims arise.

I don’t think I have called you anything have I?

Your remark about having people live rent free in my head would indicate some kind of mental health problem would it not?

Getting stuck in these ridiculous spats is not helped with this daft 3 post thing so responses are neither timely nor covered in depth. I refuse to pay £5 for a forum where WUMs are allowed to routinely infect threads with their nonsense and their need to feel superior to others so I am limited to what I can say each day , but trust me, I have no intention of stalking you the way that some here stalk me. Have a good day snd enjoy the sunshine!

This is for Duckie re the penalty discussion.

They weren’t my suggestions. The newspaper asked it readers how they would replace penalties as a way of deciding the winner at football matches and I posted some of the responses. Thanks for the credit but I can’t take any, I was only reacting to what I read. Oh, and you can’t replace penalties with penalties so you might like to think of something else.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

You say “keep addressing you in posts”. I think I have done that twice. Hardly excessive is it? This is the third so I apologise for that, but I think your post deserves a response again.

Most of my comments are directed to the odd people who seem to have nothing better to do than jump all over my posts and are guaranteed to kick off the minute the issues of racism or Muslims arise.

Your remark about having people live rent free in my head would indicate some kind of mental health problem would it not?

Getting stuck in these ridiculous spats is not helped with this daft 3 post thing so responses are neither timely nor covered in depth. I refuse to pay £5 for a forum where WUMs are allowed to routinely infect threads with their nonsense and their need to feel superior to others so I am limited to what I can say each day , but trust me, I have no intention of stalking you the way that some here stalk me. Have a good day snd enjoy the sunshine!

They weren’t my suggestions. The newspaper asked it readers how they would replace penalties as a way of deciding the winner at football matches and I posted some of the responses. Thanks for the credit but I can’t take any, I was only reacting to what I read. Oh, and you can’t replace penalties with penalties so you might like to think of something else.

Jesus wept. What utter drivel

I see you are all over TUI spouting off about Cummins, taking everything he said last night as the gospel truth, yet wasn't it this time last year he was a scum tory who couldn't be trusted. 🤣🤣🤣

• Confused 1

Blimey. That's 3 times you've chased me around the place recently, and you accuse people of stalking you! 

I'll ignore the rest of your ramblings. 

On 21/07/2021 at 09:54, Turkish said:

Yeah i had a quick look at when you last posted was, unsurprisingly it was around the same time as Antrims last post. 

Now you've got a mention as if by magic he reappears.....

Weird. I was just catching up and I was just about to comment on this. Just another coincidence surrounding Chaple End, I’m sure. 

On 21/07/2021 at 07:50, egg said:

Agree. It took be 2 minutes to rumble Chapel end as being Always, couldn’t put my finger in Antrim. Far too intelligent to be Always, although he did follow him around a bit. 

20 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I see soggy has gone off the deep end again. Saying someone is living "rent free in his head" is calling him mentally deficient! You couldn't make it up! 

Definitely one of the biggest bellends I’ve ever come across 

8 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Certainly on here. Part of me thinks that a bit of it is a persona. I refuse to believe that someone like him actually exists offline. 

It’s not because he’s as big a cock on TUI. He’s genuinely believes he’s some sort of voice of a generation raising awareness of social injustice. 

1 hour ago, hypochondriac said:

I see soggy has gone off the deep end again. Saying someone is living "rent free in his head" is calling him mentally deficient! You couldn't make it up! 

Yep. Bit of a stretch to say the least. 

On 21/07/2021 at 14:35, egg said:

Blimey. That's 3 times you've chased me around the place recently, and you accuse people of stalking you! 

I'll ignore the rest of your ramblings. 

I haven’t chased you anywhere, I have simply replied to what you have said in one thread. You also said that you wouldn’t reply to my posts several posts ago so why are you? (By the way, that’s a rhetorical question).

As for saying that someone is living in someone’s head, you honestly believed that there is no implication of some kind of mental deficiency? And I thought hypo was bad. Let’s just go our separate ways Egg. It’s bad enough being trolled by Turkish and hypo.

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I haven’t chased you anywhere, I have simply replied to what you have said in one thread. You also said that you wouldn’t reply to my posts several posts ago so why are you? (By the way, that’s a rhetorical question).

As for saying that someone is living in someone’s head, you honestly believed that there is no implication of some kind of mental deficiency? And I thought hypo was bad. Let’s just go our separate ways Egg. It’s bad enough being trolled by Turkish and hypo.

You accuse people of trolling you, yet you then respond to posts when no response is wanted or needed, and address people directly asking questions. Odd.

I've seen your posts on the UI and you're a different character over there. Still annoying, but it's a different persona. It's a shame that your SW persona is a dogmatic, self righteous twat but that's down to you. 

The sad truth seems to be that you're bothered by what people think of your online persona. You then feel the need to have to address that. That's people living rent free in your head. 

I don't want to burst your bubble, but I couldn't give a fuck what you think about me, save that when you insinuated that I was a racism apologist you crossed a line. Until you went down that road I found you tolerable. A decent person would apologise for that slur, but I don't expect that from you. 

Have a good day, and if you want any further exchange of views, by all means PM me. 

Edited by egg

35 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

The fact that you've yet again mentioned me, hit the confused emoji again and pretending to have me on ignore suggests that i do indeed live in your head rent free 😃