The Thread Where Everyone Ignores Each Other

sadoldgit

12 hours ago, RedArmy said:

This constant separating parts of threads into new one’s is really fucking tedious. 

If I leave it on the original thread - people complain

If I just delete it - people complain

If I split it off onto a separate thread and let people carry on - people complain

If I drink three bottles of buckfast and run, naked, through a Bat Mitzvah - people complain

I suppose the last one’s less relevant but the point is I can’t win, whatever I do, so you’ll just have to live with it.

• Like 1

Splitting them is clearly the best option.

The only issue is not realising they’ve been split. When I saw the title of this one started by Soggy,  I actually thought “fair play to Soggy, I didn’t know he had a sense of humour”. Unfortunately, it soon dawned on me it was a mod split.  

4 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Splitting them is clearly the best option.

The only issue is not realising they’ve been split. When I saw the title of this one started by Soggy,  I actually thought “fair play to Soggy, I didn’t know he had a sense of humour”. Unfortunately, it soon dawned on me it was a mod split.  

Fair point, from now on I’ll add ‘split’ to the title if stuff gets moved.

4 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

If I leave it on the original thread - people complain

If I just delete it - people complain

If I split it off onto a separate thread and let people carry on - people complain

If I drink three bottles of buckfast and run, naked, through a Bat Mitzvah - people complain

I suppose the last one’s less relevant but the point is I can’t win, whatever I do, so you’ll just have to live with it.

With great power comes great responsibility. 

7 minutes ago, Saint_Jonny said:

Yep. Be nice if they could fuck off to their own echo chamber and shout into each others arseholes rather than every thread being taken over by the same point scoring shite. Turkish follows MLG around like a bad smell and it's boring.

No one is forcing you to read it. You could scan over or put us on ignore. 

Edited by Turkish

14 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Hey Turkish, dont lower yourself to insults. I suspect none of us are Greek gods. 

You both add to the site and so back off and let reasonable discussion rule.

Please don't quote his rubbish, his obsession with MLG is childish stuff and we all dont want to read about it.

He will now accuse me of not having on ignore 🙄but I assure everyone that I have, his self important attitude is a bore and of no interest to me and lots of others i would bet.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Chapel End said:

Please don't quote his rubbish, his obsession with MLG is childish stuff and we all dont want to read about it.

He will now accuse me of not having on ignore 🙄but I assure everyone that I have, his self important attitude is a bore and of no interest to me and lots of others i would bet.

On ignore yet 4 of your last 10 posts have been about me. AC986A0A-A630-45E0-A00F-F451E28245E0.jpeg.0aaafa5199bb0c0e0e364e0453de22fb.jpeg

15 hours ago, Turkish said:

On ignore yet 4 of your last 10 posts have been about me. AC986A0A-A630-45E0-A00F-F451E28245E0.jpeg.0aaafa5199bb0c0e0e364e0453de22fb.jpeg

He ‘apparently’ had me on ignore, when I caught him out (again), he then claimed he’d taken me off LOL.

55 minutes ago, SKD said:

He ‘apparently’ had me on ignore, when I caught him out (again), he then claimed he’d taken me off LOL.

Full of it. He got caught out the other day trying to take the piss as he wrongly thought I’d started a thread about myself when it was a split thread created but the mods. Absolute bullshitter who only comes on here for us.

37 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Full of it. He got caught out the other day trying to take the piss as he wrongly thought I’d started a thread about myself when it was a split thread created but the mods. Absolute bullshitter who only comes on here for us.

Biggest troll on here is old @Chapel Endaka @ALWAYS_SFC

4 minutes ago, Chapel End said:

How rich is that coming from one of the the two most self important trolling bullshiters ever to pollute SWF.

🤣

You’re the one who had to change names due to a previous being a now banned account fella, not either of us. 

4 minutes ago, SKD said:

You’re the one who had to change names due to a previous being a now banned account fella, not either of us. 

Yawn...

I've given up caring about you to loons think.

Remember you getting a temp ban for trolling about the 9 nil, be careful it does happen again over your repetitive bull.

Genuine question, why do you bother with such a shit club with no ambition (your words) you never have anything good to say.

Perhaps you are just a troll as is widely suspected 

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

I thought you were all supposed to be ignoring each other on here.

That was the case until always let slip. 

He likes to pretend he’s got people on ignore.. a bit odd really. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

I've not bothered to un-mute Turkish to read his posts, but is he genuinely trying to argue that the Hungarian fans in that photo are just mis-understood? 😂😂😂

If you’ve not bothered to unmute me then why do you care what I think? Another example of a self righteous freak on here desperate to announce they’ve got someone on ignore 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Billy the Kidd said:

I’m just reading back through this thread and yep, there sure is a theme with of the posters. 

Maybe someone is lost in their wardrobe. 

You mean they are still in the closet? 🙂     I find a limited and judicious use of the ignore function is beneficial..

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, LiberalCommunist said:

Glad they are on his back already. It will magnify all his mistakes. 

Should make the coming weeks a little more interesting. 

Why? We got our money, and move on. He wont be a regular when their injured players are back, so why not leave it be.

Seems a bit boring to wish player who leave bad times, to me. Bit like Politics threads 😉

1 hour ago, LiberalCommunist said:

Because he's a cunt. 

Is that good enough reason for you? Or are you one on of your crusades again today?

Well you can always go fuck yourself if you don’t like it. not sure what your problem is with me, I’ve no idea who you are (maybe Gregg?) but you’ve said two cuntish things to me in a row and I won’t sit down and put up with it.

If you’ve got a problem with me either ignore me or DM me and let me know what the problem is.

although calling someone a cunt for literally nothing says more about you than it does me 😂

Jeez, what a fucking stupid thing to say about someone. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Billy the Kidd said:

Well you can always go fuck yourself if you don’t like it. not sure what your problem is with me, I’ve no idea who you are (maybe Gregg?) but you’ve said two cuntish things to me in a row and I won’t sit down and put up with it.

If you’ve got a problem with me either ignore me or DM me and let me know what the problem is.

although calling someone a cunt for literally nothing says more about you than it does me 😂

Agreed, my ignore list continues to grow. The standard of some of the posts on this forum is appalling.

• Like 1

On 17/09/2021 at 19:54, Billy the Kidd said:

I get called a cunt regularly. I’ve been subject to some quite horrible abusing comments actually but don’t feel the time is right to deny the forum of my insights. Only this week someone only posted on a thread simply to abuse me. I doubt the mods did anything about it as usual. I wouldn’t let it bother you. Like you say it says more about them. It’s hilarious that people can’t control their emotions on when they don’t agree with what someone says on a football forum