Jump to content

Plymouth shootings


Recommended Posts

Surprised there hasn't been a thread on this already. Shocking stuff. Looks like he killed his mum first then anyone else who got in his way. What sort of wanker shoots a 3 year old kid FFS? Apparently he put a video on youtube a few weeks before talking about his failure in his love life. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not much to say other than very sad. There will be little sympathy here but there are many that are alienated and the ever increasing bombardment of media images and relentless bs highlight reels of people’s lives on social media don’t help. 
I think loads of young people are lonely and electronic distractions don’t help.

Imagine what response the bloke would get on here if he posted how shit his life was?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, whelk said:

Not much to say other than very sad. There will be little sympathy here but there are many that are alienated and the ever increasing bombardment of media images and relentless bs highlight reels of people’s lives on social media don’t help. 
I think loads of young people are lonely and electronic distractions don’t help.

Imagine what response the bloke would get on here if he posted how shit his life was?

 

Yep the Internet certainly doesn't help. This bloke deserves nothing but contempt but it's worth remembering that there are other blokes going through similar that need support and saving before they go down similarly destructive paths. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a tragedy, what an absolute cowards way of going about addressing any personal daemons you may have.

3 year old little girl, I mean come on. He can't even face justice for what he did as he took the cowards way out at the end.

Social media certainly doesn't help, well it's the internet generally really. People get into really dark places and sadly there are a lot of dark places online which fuel that. But you have to be mentally deranged to go through with any of it.

Lots of people are struggling, no doubts. Probably being bombarded by those 'happy family shots' on social media and the likes. But let's be clear, none of that provides any reason for shooting innocent people and then killing yourself is cowardly and he deserves nothing but contempt. He was deranged.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Turkish said:

Surprised there hasn't been a thread on this already. Shocking stuff. Looks like he killed his mum first then anyone else who got in his way. What sort of wanker shoots a 3 year old kid FFS? Apparently he put a video on youtube a few weeks before talking about his failure in his love life. 

It is disgusting. But why the news keep feeling the need to show the c**t on video talking I have no idea. We don't need to see it. There are many other issues here ... but showing the video on the news p*sses me off. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A 22 year old (fruit bat), who is an apprentice in a dockyard and lives in the centre of a large city, who previously had his shot gun (allegedly) confiscated, was given said gun back to his possession!

Unbelievable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's nothing to say on this really other than its bloody sad and a tragic waste of life. More will come out for sure and hopefully lessons will be learned. Did the MH services fail him, why did he get his gun back, etc. None of that will bring those 5 lives back though. Awful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, S-Clarke said:

It's a tragedy, what an absolute cowards way of going about addressing any personal daemons you may have.

3 year old little girl, I mean come on. He can't even face justice for what he did as he took the cowards way out at the end.

Social media certainly doesn't help, well it's the internet generally really. People get into really dark places and sadly there are a lot of dark places online which fuel that. But you have to be mentally deranged to go through with any of it.

Lots of people are struggling, no doubts. Probably being bombarded by those 'happy family shots' on social media and the likes. But let's be clear, none of that provides any reason for shooting innocent people and then killing yourself is cowardly and he deserves nothing but contempt. He was deranged.

Dating apps like Tinder also play a significant part in what’s wrong with young people trying to date these days. I don’t know if this chap was using them but I think we can assume for a 22 year old virgin it’s fairly likely. I saw a video a while back in which someone explained that (I forget the exact percentage) men swiped right (yes) on roughly half the women they were swiping through but women only swiped right on roughly 5%. It makes sense when you consider our basic instincts; men looking to spread our seed as far and wide as possible, women looking for the best possible sperm donor.

 

So now you’ve got a situation like this; supposing you have 100 men and 10 women on tinder (and the sausage ratio is that bad) and the women swipe right on the following guys (numbered 1-100)

Woman 1 - Guy 1,2,3,4,5

Woman 2 - Guy 3,7,8

Woman 3 - Guy 2 and 9 (she’s a bit choosy)

Woman 4 - Guy 1,6,7,8,9,10

etc.

You’re left with guys 11-100 with basically nothing, feeling worthless, angry, unattractive and resentful towards women, whilst guys 1-10 get all the matches. Guys 1-10 are, as they would describe it, swimming in p*ssy. With an endless supply of ‘girls on tap’ they’re clearly going to treat them with anything but respect. You’ve got, let’s say, six girls hooked on the line but you only want to shag one this evening - don’t waste time with romance and conversation, just send out a few dick pics and see what happens. Four of them will probably be disgusted but who cares about them when you only need one to say yes.

 

So this is the world of dating apps. You’ve got 90% guys resenting women because they feel rejected, 10% who are complete misogynists because women are a disposable, sexual commodity and a whole bunch of completely misleading headlines about, "65% of women say they have received indecent images or messages on dating apps!" Which they obviously have but they’re getting them all from the same 3-5% of guys, not 65%.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Dating apps like Tinder also play a significant part in what’s wrong with young people trying to date these days. I don’t know if this chap was using them but I think we can assume for a 22 year old virgin it’s fairly likely. I saw a video a while back in which someone explained that (I forget the exact percentage) men swiped right (yes) on roughly half the women they were swiping through but women only swiped right on roughly 5%. It makes sense when you consider our basic instincts; men looking to spread our seed as far and wide as possible, women looking for the best possible sperm donor.

 

So now you’ve got a situation like this; supposing you have 100 men and 10 women on tinder (and the sausage ratio is that bad) and the women swipe right on the following guys (numbered 1-100)

Woman 1 - Guy 1,2,3,4,5

Woman 2 - Guy 3,7,8

Woman 3 - Guy 2 and 9 (she’s a bit choosy)

Woman 4 - Guy 1,6,7,8,9,10

etc.

You’re left with guys 11-100 with basically nothing, feeling worthless, angry, unattractive and resentful towards women, whilst guys 1-10 get all the matches. Guys 1-10 are, as they would describe it, swimming in p*ssy. With an endless supply of ‘girls on tap’ they’re clearly going to treat them with anything but respect. You’ve got, let’s say, six girls hooked on the line but you only want to shag one this evening - don’t waste time with romance and conversation, just send out a few dick pics and see what happens. Four of them will probably be disgusted but who cares about them when you only need one to say yes.

 

So this is the world of dating apps. You’ve got 90% guys resenting women because they feel rejected, 10% who are complete misogynists because women are a disposable, sexual commodity and a whole bunch of completely misleading headlines about, "65% of women say they have received indecent images or messages on dating apps!" Which they obviously have but they’re getting them all from the same 3-5% of guys, not 65%.

Good post. We were having a discussion in the office about this yesterday. The old phrase" its the hope that kills" is plain wrong. It's expectation and resentment. Apps like these create more than hope, they create expectation. When expectations aren't fulfilled it usually leads two ways.

1 onto the individual. The feel disheartened and all their feelings of inadequacy, self loathing, rejection etc, are amplified. That increases the pain they live with. 

2 outwardly with resentments. The thing with resentments is that they're poison in peoples minds towards others, but only the individual harbouring that resentment is being poisoned by it. The 3rd party is usually oblivious to it. Until you smack them, or turn up with a shotgun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Dating apps like Tinder also play a significant part in what’s wrong with young people trying to date these days. I don’t know if this chap was using them but I think we can assume for a 22 year old virgin it’s fairly likely. I saw a video a while back in which someone explained that (I forget the exact percentage) men swiped right (yes) on roughly half the women they were swiping through but women only swiped right on roughly 5%. It makes sense when you consider our basic instincts; men looking to spread our seed as far and wide as possible, women looking for the best possible sperm donor.

 

So now you’ve got a situation like this; supposing you have 100 men and 10 women on tinder (and the sausage ratio is that bad) and the women swipe right on the following guys (numbered 1-100)

Woman 1 - Guy 1,2,3,4,5

Woman 2 - Guy 3,7,8

Woman 3 - Guy 2 and 9 (she’s a bit choosy)

Woman 4 - Guy 1,6,7,8,9,10

etc.

You’re left with guys 11-100 with basically nothing, feeling worthless, angry, unattractive and resentful towards women, whilst guys 1-10 get all the matches. Guys 1-10 are, as they would describe it, swimming in p*ssy. With an endless supply of ‘girls on tap’ they’re clearly going to treat them with anything but respect. You’ve got, let’s say, six girls hooked on the line but you only want to shag one this evening - don’t waste time with romance and conversation, just send out a few dick pics and see what happens. Four of them will probably be disgusted but who cares about them when you only need one to say yes.

 

So this is the world of dating apps. You’ve got 90% guys resenting women because they feel rejected, 10% who are complete misogynists because women are a disposable, sexual commodity and a whole bunch of completely misleading headlines about, "65% of women say they have received indecent images or messages on dating apps!" Which they obviously have but they’re getting them all from the same 3-5% of guys, not 65%.

No first hand experience of any dating apps but there are 50% of each sex looking for partners. There must be a positive that socially awkward men and women can connect. And no I am not talking about just fucking on Tinder.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

A 22 year old (fruit bat), who is an apprentice in a dockyard and lives in the centre of a large city, who previously had his shot gun (allegedly) confiscated, was given said gun back to his possession!

Unbelievable.

Lovely term ‘fruit bat’. Maybe best not to consult you about society’s ills.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, whelk said:

No first hand experience of any dating apps but there are 50% of each sex looking for partners. There must be a positive that socially awkward men and women can connect. And no I am not talking about just fucking on Tinder.

 

In real life, obviously. There is however a certain stigma associated with dating apps, you’re in effect making yourself more accessible. ‘Easier’ in other words, which is not something a lot of women want to be seen as.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

In real life, obviously. There is however a certain stigma associated with dating apps, you’re in effect making yourself more accessible. ‘Easier’ in other words, which is not something a lot of women want to be seen as.

I know a couple of people who are in long term relationships thanks to Guardian or Telegraph dating site. I fear for any woman with nigh expectations of the Talksport dating site.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Weston Super Saint said:

He was a 22 year old virgin living in Plymouth where the world's oldest profession has plied it's trade for hundreds of years.

"Fruit bat" sums him up if he couldn't figure out how to lose his cherry...

It is too complex for you I fear. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another looney cult to worry about. Involuntary celibate, far right fanatics. We may have some on here. 😉 The Internet can be a wonderful thing but when it brings people with deep issues together like this you have to wonder if greater controls are needed to monitor the darker side of the web and social media Should he have had his gun licence back? Clearly not. Should he have been in a programme to help him sort his life out. Clearly. How many more of these people are out there just waiting to completely lose the plot?

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Another looney cult to worry about. Involuntary celibate, far right fanatics. We may have some on here. 😉 The Internet can be a wonderful thing but when it brings people with deep issues together like this you have to wonder if greater controls are needed to monitor the darker side of the web and social media Should he have had his gun licence back? Clearly not. Should he have been in a programme to help him sort his life out. Clearly. How many more of these people are out there just waiting to completely lose the plot?

Is it a far-right movement?

Incel culture in the US has links with the alt-right movement, and is considered by some to be a far-right, extremist ideology. But Bates argues that the belief system is sometimes subsumed into the bracket of the far right “by people who don’t know a great deal about it”.

“In this particular case, we’re not talking about the far right at all, we’re talking about extremist misogyny.” There is still, she says, a worrying lack of knowledge about the ideology in some major counter-terror organisations.

Oh look Soggys is off with his far right bollocks again giving an opinion as FACT on something he doesn’t know anything about  🙄

Edited by Turkish
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, egg said:

 

Screenshot_2021-08-01-12-03-34-88.jpg

Innocent people dead in horrific scenes and this mugs first thought is to make it about the “far right” posters on here. What a helmet 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Another looney cult to worry about. Involuntary celibate, far right fanatics. We may have some on here. 😉 The Internet can be a wonderful thing but when it brings people with deep issues together like this you have to wonder if greater controls are needed to monitor the darker side of the web and social media Should he have had his gun licence back? Clearly not. Should he have been in a programme to help him sort his life out. Clearly. How many more of these people are out there just waiting to completely lose the plot?

When people say soggy gets a hard time on here, this post will be exhibit A for the rebuttal. He puts a winky smiley like its all a joke but the sad thing Is you know he believes what he writes. Just pathetic and he deserves all the derision he gets on here. 

Edited by hypochondriac
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Another looney cult to worry about. Involuntary celibate, far right fanatics. We may have some on here. 😉 The Internet can be a wonderful thing but when it brings people with deep issues together like this you have to wonder if greater controls are needed to monitor the darker side of the web and social media Should he have had his gun licence back? Clearly not. Should he have been in a programme to help him sort his life out. Clearly. How many more of these people are out there just waiting to completely lose the plot?

Were Katie and Tommy somehow involved?

Edited by whelk
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

When people say soggy gets a hard time on here, this post will be exhibit A for the rebuttal. He puts a winky smiley like its all a joke but the sad thing Is you know he believes what he writes. Just pathetic and he deserves all the derision he gets on here. 

Has he blamed it on Christians yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whelk said:

No first hand experience of any dating apps but there are 50% of each sex looking for partners. There must be a positive that socially awkward men and women can connect. And no I am not talking about just fucking on Tinder.

 

Likewise, been married/in a relationship for nearly two decades so not totally up to date with that scene but some of my friends have met and now married/families via sites like Match.com and broadsheet services. Maybe those are considered old hat by early 20s people now? The rise of incel sites on the dark web has been a danger though, both in Europe and Oz but especially the US if you’ve read some of the books by authors like Laura Bates who has researched this stuff.

The volume of hate brewing seemingly often has tragically an outlet somewhere. The tabloids, as ever, are rather missing the point slightly on the firearms issue, which does need a closer look at but the motivation is the issue, he would have found another weapon or obtained one illegally.

Glad I was starting dating in the 90s and early 2000s when tech like Tinder wasn’t around, sounds horrific and reducing people to a meat market online.

Edited by saint1977
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Innocent people dead in horrific scenes and this mugs first thought is to make it about the “far right” posters on here. What a helmet 

 

30 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

When people say soggy gets a hard time on here, this post will be exhibit A for the rebuttal. He puts a winky smiley like its all a joke but the sad thing Is you know he believes what he writes. 

Yep. Blatant and unnecessary trolling, and fucking insensitive on a thread about a tragic incident about a toddler (amongst others) getting gunned down. The fella's on an ego trip fishing for reactions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, egg said:

 

Yep. Blatant and unnecessary trolling, and fucking insensitive on a thread about a tragic incident about a toddler (amongst others) getting gunned down. The fella's on an ego trip fishing for reactions. 

Well he's got what he wanted hasn't he. No doubt he will be back on saying it was all a big joke but as someone with a young child myself I don't find making light of this situation particularly big or clever. He's a sad and pathetic old man living in his 99% white leafy neighbourhood, getting his hair cut by Muhammed, his shoes shined by Raheem and thinking he can lecture everyone else about the correct way to live and what is morally acceptable. Like I said earlier he deserves all the mockery he gets because he brings it on himself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, saint1977 said:

Likewise, been married/in a relationship for nearly two decades so not totally up to date with that scene but some of my friends have met and now married/families via sites like Match.com and broadsheet services. Maybe those are considered old hat by early 20s people now? The rise of incel sites on the dark web has been a danger though, both in Europe and Oz but especially the US if you’ve read some of the books by authors like Laura Bates who has researched this stuff.

The volume of hate brewing seemingly often has tragically an outlet somewhere. The tabloids, as ever, are rather missing the point slightly on the firearms issue, which does need a closer look at but the motivation is the issue, he would have found another weapon or obtained one illegally.

Glad I was starting dating in the 90s and early 2000s when tech like Tinder wasn’t around, sounds horrific and reducing people to a meat market online.

In my day if you were an ‘incel’ you would bullshit about having shagged loads of women not tell people. Did I tell you about the time when I was hitching a lift and Swedish netball team picked me up….?

Edited by whelk
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hypochondriac said:

Well he's got what he wanted hasn't he. No doubt he will be back on saying it was all a big joke but as someone with a young child myself I don't find making light of this situation particularly big or clever. He's a sad and pathetic old man living in his 99% white leafy neighbourhood, getting his hair cut by Muhammed, his shoes shined by Raheem and thinking he can lecture everyone else about the correct way to live and what is morally acceptable. Like I said earlier he deserves all the mockery he gets because he brings it on himself. 

I get that, and yep he's got a reaction. If he really feels the need to spout his opinion - again - don't do it on a thread like this. I don't mind admitting that this incident has upset me and I think it's pitiful that an old man uses it to have digs at strangers on a forum. Time/place etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, egg said:

I get that, and yep he's got a reaction. If he really feels the need to spout his opinion - again - don't do it on a thread like this. I don't mind admitting that this incident has upset me and I think it's pitiful that an old man uses it to have digs at strangers on a forum. Time/place etc. 

Especially when he claims to have most of them on ignore!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Outside of why someone in their early 20s who lives in the middle of a major city, requires a shot gun/firearm.

 

It is emerging that the police never reviewed the lunatics social media accounts (which were not locked down), as it would have been an "invasion of privacy". Unbelievable!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Will you all please take note, "fruit bat" is not a helpful term to use when discussing people with mental health issues.

 

Thankyou.

Sorry, but I don't agree that this is a simple case of 'mental health' issues or someone being a bit sad and depressed.  The guy held extremist views about women, what he would like to do to them and how he would like to kill them,.  Put those same views in a religious context and he would be considered a terrorist in pretty much everyone's eyes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Sorry, but I don't agree that this is a simple case of 'mental health' issues or someone being a bit sad and depressed.  The guy held extremist views about women, what he would like to do to them and how he would like to kill them,.  Put those same views in a religious context and he would be considered a terrorist in pretty much everyone's eyes.

TBF though I don't think it's helpful to expand the definition of terrorist either. Its  debatable in this case I reckon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

TBF though I don't think it's helpful to expand the definition of terrorist either. Its  debatable in this case I reckon. 

I don't think the definition of terrorist is being expanded.  There is radicalisation based on a political agenda that occasionally culminates with extreme violence carried out against innocent civilians.  That's pretty much the textbook definition of a terrorist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I don't think the definition of terrorist is being expanded.  There is radicalisation based on a political agenda that occasionally culminates with extreme violence carried out against innocent civilians.  That's pretty much the textbook definition of a terrorist.

I haven't seen evidence that this violence was in pursuit of political aims which is the definition of a terrorist. It seems on the face of it that it was just lashingnoutnwoth general anger at the world and those close to him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I haven't seen evidence that this violence was in pursuit of political aims which is the definition of a terrorist. It seems on the face of it that it was just lashingnoutnwoth general anger at the world and those close to him. 

The violence is aimed at women who the Incel believe have been given far more freedoms than they should have due to their involvement in politics, i.e being given the vote has empowered them to be promiscuous.

Maybe 'socio-political' is more pertinent, however, the fact that they see the violence as 'fighting back' against a politically correct landscape (one that they want to change but won't happen without politics being involved), links them inextricably to political aims.

The fact that this fruit loop is currently being viewed as a 'martyr' by the other self proclaimed Incels also indicates the terrorist mindset of these nutjobs.

Edited by Weston Super Saint
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Weston Super Saint said:

The violence is aimed at women who the Incel believe have been given far more freedoms than they should have due to their involvement in politics, i.e being given the vote has empowered them to be promiscuous.

Maybe 'socio-political' is more pertinent, however, the fact that they see the violence as 'fighting back' against a politically correct landscape (one that they want to change but won't happen without politics being involved), links them inextricably to political aims.

The fact that this fruit loop is currently being viewed as a 'martyr' by the other self proclaimed Incels also indicates the terrorist mindset of these nutjobs.

He killed his mum, which was fallout from a domestic row (as he was a known nutter) and then killed two blokes, a woman and a kid, before himself.

 

Unsure this was a premeditated political event!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

He killed his mum, which was fallout from a domestic row (as he was a known nutter) and then killed two blokes, a woman and a kid, before himself.

 

Unsure this was a premeditated political event!

The blokes he killed because he considered them to be "Chads" and therefore attractive to women.

The event itself wasn't necessarily a premeditated political event, however, the Incel sub culture has very political motivations and goals. Look at the reaction from his contemporaries, very similar to those of terrorist attacks from other members of the organisation, where similarly innocent people were killed because of some warped idea.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Weston Super Saint said:

The blokes he killed because he considered them to be "Chads" and therefore attractive to women.

The event itself wasn't necessarily a premeditated political event, however, the Incel sub culture has very political motivations and goals. Look at the reaction from his contemporaries, very similar to those of terrorist attacks from other members of the organisation, where similarly innocent people were killed because of some warped idea.

You have absolutely no idea why he killed them and left others.

No idea what so ever!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/08/2021 at 09:32, Lighthouse said:

And you wonder why some on here pick on you. 🙄

No, I wonder why you don’t do anything about the trolls and the WUMs. You let a small group of people constantly jump all over posts that go against their agendas. Isn’t it time you sorted it out? For a site that charges money for membership it is very poorly regulated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sadoldgit said:

No, I wonder why you don’t do anything about the trolls and the WUMs. You let a small group of people constantly jump all over posts that go against their agendas. Isn’t it time you sorted it out? For a site that charges money for membership it is very poorly regulated.

Don't you routinely call people racist and/or racist apologists? Why do you do that?

 

I read someone else say you also call people rape apologists? Again, why?

Edited by AlexLaw76
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

No, I wonder why you don’t do anything about the trolls and the WUMs. You let a small group of people constantly jump all over posts that go against their agendas. Isn’t it time you sorted it out? For a site that charges money for membership it is very poorly regulated.

You're the only person trolling on this thread SOG. There were sensible and sensitive posts about a tragedy. You then rock up with the words " Involuntary celibate, far right fanatics. We may have some on here. 😉

That's after weeks of calling people racists and racism apologists. Stop whining. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

The blokes he killed because he considered them to be "Chads" and therefore attractive to women.

The event itself wasn't necessarily a premeditated political event, however, the Incel sub culture has very political motivations and goals. Look at the reaction from his contemporaries, very similar to those of terrorist attacks from other members of the organisation, where similarly innocent people were killed because of some warped idea.

Not sure how you can call something terrorism if we don't know if the act itself was to further a political ideology. As someone else said, it sounds like he had a barney with his mum. You've said yourself you don't know if the act itself was political. It's rather like if a committed islamist got angry and killed someone it wouldn't necessarily be an act of terrorism. 

Edited by hypochondriac
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

No, I wonder why you don’t do anything about the trolls and the WUMs. You let a small group of people constantly jump all over posts that go against their agendas. Isn’t it time you sorted it out? For a site that charges money for membership it is very poorly regulated.

I don't think anyone needs a lecture about trolling from the likes of you. You'd think someone who has embarrassed themselves to such an extent on this thread would do the dignified thing and maintain a silence but I didn't imagine you would do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Don't you routinely call people racist and/or racist apologists? Why do you do that?

 

I read someone else say you also call people rape apologists? Again, why?

He's repeated the claims numerous times. They are disgusting slurs that no one has ever levelled at him yet he considers it acceptable to throw these sort of accusations about which says a lot about the type of person he is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

No, I wonder why you don’t do anything about the trolls and the WUMs. You let a small group of people constantly jump all over posts that go against their agendas. Isn’t it time you sorted it out? For a site that charges money for membership it is very poorly regulated.

If you saw the amount of sh*te I move or delete from the main board, you wouldn’t be saying that. Some of it from people who you are clearly opposed to, some of it from you and people you’ve agreed with. We’ve also banned numerous posters who clearly have nothing better to do than try and get a rise out of people.


I may not agree with the likes of Duck, Turkish, Hypo and Weston on a number of issues but that’s not grounds to ban them. If it was, you’d be on the list too; this was a fairly sensible thread about what is clearly an emotive and complex subject until you came in and called a bunch of posters right wing virgins. That coupled with all your frequent threads/posts about rape makes for rather tiresome reading.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Your only source of news says people who say it’s right wing don’t know much about it. theyre talking about you. You know the type who jump on anything accusing it of being right wing racists if they don’t agree with them

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/aug/13/plymouth-shootings-may-be-a-sign-the-incel-culture-is-spreading

Edited by Turkish
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})