Saints v Blackpool - Match Build-Up

stevegrant

There's also a SaintsTV preview.

I'm really looking forward to this. This is the first official match I'll see since the Bristol Rovers match and I really I hope I'll get to see a win this time around. After seeing the highlights of the WHU, Stoke, Cardiff, Brum (2x) and Derby matches I can't wait for a full match.

We are perfectly capable of winning this game, and winning it well.

We are also perfectly capable of throwing it away.

The early signs of the new era are positive, tomorrow we could see how far we've come in a short time. It's only the fourth game of the season, less the two good cup wins, but it would be an awfully nice feeling to be on six points by the time the other CCC teams play tomorrow.

I'm beginning to think that JP might just be a genious.

Bring it on... let's prepare to be entertained!

JV is the best thing that Clive Woodward ever did for Saints,he knew F@@K all about Football but knew a good coach when he saw one,the original idea that he would work together with the other coach in a trio with Woodward acting as the off the pitch supremo, very much like when he was England Rugby manager,give him his due he saw the potential of the kids and convinced Rupert it would work,whatever reflected glory Rupert might claim it was Woodward who headhunted JV.

JV is the best thing that Clive Woodward ever did for Saints,he knew F@@K all about Football but knew a good coach when he saw one,the original idea that he would work together with the other coach in a trio with Woodward acting as the off the pitch supremo, very much like when he was England Rugby manager,give him his due he saw the potential of the kids and convinced Rupert it would work,whatever reflected glory Rupert might claim it was Woodward who headhunted JV.

Jesus, is there any minor sporting event success anywhere in the world that Woodward did not craft??

Feck me, when my daughter beat me at Pool had he commissioned the £500,000 on the pub refurbishment and the new cue rack which made all the difference??

Have to say I am UP TO MY ARSE in work and very nearly tonight thought about dipping out on this, watching on SKY and saving myself four hours to put into the current project which needs doing...

But then I thought FECK that, only one thing will give me the energy and strength required to see this job through effectively!!!

COYR

Don't let me down boys, my mortgage depends on the right result and performance!!!!

Jesus, is there any minor sporting event success anywhere in the world that Woodward did not craft??

Feck me, when my daughter beat me at Pool had he commissioned the £500,000 on the pub refurbishment and the new cue rack which made all the difference??

He is that good ? anyway your daughter told me you are sh@te at pool.

Have to say I am UP TO MY ARSE in work and very nearly tonight thought about dipping out on this, watching on SKY and saving myself four hours to put into the current project which needs doing...

But then I thought FECK that, only one thing will give me the energy and strength required to see this job through effectively!!!

COYR

Don't let me down boys, my mortgage depends on the right result and performance!!!!

I'm sure McDonald's will cope.

I am taking my Katie's mum with me today in the hope that it will help her start to get some normality back into her life, Katie who passed away in June aged just 21 months. Lets hope for an entertaining game and a good win.

Edited by Toomer

COYR

So, no pressure on the boys then? :)

With a good performance today we may get a good write up tomorrow rather than Derby/Brum were poor etc! But i wont hold my breath !

The opposition will always be described as poor if we play well and win, because comparitively, they will be! The difference comes in how the journo's decide to portray the game... do they focus more on how well we play, or how poor the opposition are?

So don't hold your breath!

I am taking my Katie's mum with me today in the hope that it will help her start to get some normality back into her life, Katie who passed away in June aged just 21 months. Lets hope for an entertaining game and a good win.

A good win in the sunshine today for you mate! Good luck.

SAINT TILL I DIE!

Oh dear, it'll all go wrong.

Sorry guys couldn't help myself, but my two sons are in town and we've decided to go and watch the game in the pub (Goodfellas Jay has a table booked at his namesake) and I'm dragging my abusive non saints mates with me to show them the revolution...

So in keeping with my quality prediction record that means we'll be crap, won't string two passes togther, will play hoofball and lose 0-4........

But then just to help out, decided to get the weather report in early. The weather here today is nice, the summer heat has moved on and it is a pleasant 36C with lower than expected humidity and a reasonable on-shore breeze keeping things pleasant.

Good to see it is sunny in Blighty as well

(Ok so really Come on Saints, I've had to take sh*t down here for YEARS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the Sky curse be banished along with the doom and gloom of the last few seasons!)