News - SFC in talks with some bloke in Eastleigh market flogging tat out of a box

lee_saint

If offer "B" is 18 million, with the intention of letting jacksons farm to passing gypsys, turn Staplewood into allotments and St Mary's into a drive in cinema

...................offer B wins

So is Jackson's Farm the location of the Blue Few's new stadium? Is that the plan, a combined stadium and pikey van park?

They've just been on SSN getting on the plane back to the Channel Islands, look a handsome couple.

How much have they got in the briefcase though.

Are they likely to have 10,15 or 20 million£,can't see any less than that being acceptable,even if they can negociate with Aviva to bring down the immediate debt mass.

How much have they got in the briefcase though.

Are they likely to have 10,15 or 20 million£,can't see any less than that being acceptable,even if they can negociate with Aviva to bring down the immediate debt mass.

All depends if it's their breifcase or if they stole it from Barry.

So is Jackson's Farm the location of the Blue Few's new stadium? Is that the plan, a combined stadium and pikey van park?

Sorry if it's been said as I've not the time to search but am I right in hearing Jackson's farm has now been given to Barclays as payment for monies owed? According to Mary Corbett.

[Whilst I say GIVEN, I do realise this is not until the process of admin has ended]

The league are going to get into a nightmare if they are not careful.

The CVA issue, the club as long as it stays clear of administration wouldn't need a CVA.

Would the league say that it now needs a CVA because it is intrinsically/inextricably linked with a public company in administration. I'd love to see them do that.

However SLH is in administration but because of it's assets is solvent.

SFC because of it's lack of assets and debt's about £6m is only being kept going because of the goodwill from the creditors, the cash donated and the wages being paid. It can't go into administration it's either stay trading or be wound up as it hasn't the assets to fund administration.

Sorry if it's been said as I've not the time to search but am I right in hearing Jackson's farm has now been given to Barclays as payment for monies owed? According to Mary Corbett.

[Whilst I say GIVEN, I do realise this is not until the process of admin has ended]

I strange story.If MC told you it could be right I suppose.A bit odd though as i would have thought no creditor is allowed preferential treatment.

I strange story.If MC told you it could be right I suppose.A bit odd though as i would have thought no creditor is allowed preferential treatment.

But could the bank have taken a charge on the farm? Rather like if you or I apply for a secured loan then our bank might take a charge on our houses?

But could the bank have taken a charge on the farm? Rather like if you or I apply for a secured loan then our bank might take a charge on our houses?

That could be the case and perhaps valid.If so it is amusing how everyone thought that RL etc were trying to do deals only to get it Lol. of course RL, LC ,MW would have known this

But ... if ... maybe ..... could be ...

Does anybody else feel that a lack of information, and false rumours is a dangerous thing for our football club?

If we knew for sure that a takeover was highly unlikely, then we could "smell the coffee" and move on. Look at alternatives such as a fans run club. Maneuver the troops so to speak. I know fans run clubs just don't happen overnight, and there are many issues to be addressed, but I would prefer brainstorming on these forums over dreaming of a knight in shining armor.

But ... if ... maybe ..... could be ...

Does anybody else feel that a lack of information, and false rumours is a dangerous thing for our football club?

If we knew for sure that a takeover was highly unlikely, then we could "smell the coffee" and move on. Look at alternatives such as a fans run club. Maneuver the troops so to speak. I know fans run clubs just don't happen overnight, and there are many issues to be addressed, but I would prefer brainstorming on these forums over dreaming of a knight in shining armor.

I think plan B has been put in place with the Blue Square Conference approach. I fear this is the most likely scenario at the moment.

I think plan B has been put in place with the Blue Square Conference approach. I fear this is the most likely scenario at the moment.
I was against admin but I think something will happen that is better than you worry about Mick.

If nothing has happened over the bank holiday then it is time to really bite the fingernails

I have a very reliable 'contact' in Guernsey. He is updating me on every move this group make. I'll keep you informed as things develop.I haven't posted earlier as things are in the melting pot so to speak. It is quite possible that the 'Guernsey Group' will put in the best bid. I say no more as my contact will confirm all as soon as the bid is accepted.

Sorry Nick that was not very clear - Mary would not have said that Barclays had been given Jackson's Farm. Things do not work like that.
I did think that from your initial reply. I was very doubtful MC would have said it in the first place. I dont expect she is very happy her name was put to that in the first place especially over the radio.

ps perhaps it would be best to edit your first post to save confusion

Christ hope its not these two they looked a right state on the TV, they could of at least worn some clothes that fitted
Only the rich can afford to look poor. In my experience many of the people who arrive in expensive suits dont have a pot to .... in

I have no idea if its true but a friend who is alleged to have contacts within SFC says 2 of the four parties have pulled out...Do not shoot the messenger

The consortium I know of pulled out today.

When I asked why, I was told simply "we looked at the books". They are well connected Saints fans who wanted to do best by the club, but realised other people were better placed to do so.

Pity, because I was going to apply for the managers job when they took over. My FA Level 1 Coaching Qualification should easily be enough in League 1.....

The league are going to get into a nightmare if they are not careful.

The CVA issue, the club as long as it stays clear of administration wouldn't need a CVA.

Would the league say that it now needs a CVA because it is intrinsically/inextricably linked with a public company in administration. I'd love to see them do that.

However SLH is in administration but because of it's assets is solvent.

SFC because of it's lack of assets and debt's about £6m is only being kept going because of the goodwill from the creditors, the cash donated and the wages being paid. It can't go into administration it's either stay trading or be wound up as it hasn't the assets to fund administration.

These seem good points to me.

The consortium I know of pulled out today.

When I asked why, I was told simply "we looked at the books". They are well connected Saints fans who wanted to do best by the club, but realised other people were better placed to do so.

Pity, because I was going to apply for the managers job when they took over. My FA Level 1 Coaching Qualification should easily be enough in League 1.....

Well, if true, that would be a good thing wouldn't it?

As I said earlier, something nasty in the woodshed.

Speculation and booloox IMHO - the bottom line is simply 28 mil of debt owed - with the need to negotiate with AVIVA - IF anyone has pulled out it wont eb because they looked atteh books which will tell them we owe surprise surprise 28 mil, but that the cost are X and anticipated revenue is £YK a week so unless we get a subsidy from the new owner or get rid and sell all teh higher wage earners and start again - we woudl continue to loose money hand over fist - so they are probably too small to make a difference...or realised that any deal wioth Aviva would cost too much...

Speculation and booloox IMHO - the bottom line is simply 28 mil of debt owed - with the need to negotiate with AVIVA - IF anyone has pulled out it wont eb because they looked atteh books which will tell them we owe surprise surprise 28 mil' date=' but that the cost are X and anticipated revenue is £YK a week so unless we get a subsidy from the new owner or get rid and sell all teh higher wage earners and start again - we woudl continue to loose money hand over fist - so they are probably too small to make a difference...or realised that any deal wioth Aviva would cost too much...[/quote']

And to think that I understood Einstein's Theory of Relativity and the Lorenz-Lorentz Correction at the first stab.

Calm down FC.

What I am having difficulties with is that SSN seem to have a camera watching who goes in and out of SMS and, despite Mark Fry saying FOUR parties are doing due diligence, only these two character from Guernsey seem to have been spotted to date. It is also odd that they are virtually unknown yet SSN soon put a name to them! So, were SSN given a 'tp off' that these two were going to be going to SMS and at what time? Or am I catching conspiracy theory like the rest of you?

What I am having difficulties with is that SSN seem to have a camera watching who goes in and out of SMS and, despite Mark Fry saying FOUR parties are doing due diligence, only these two character from Guernsey seem to have been spotted to date. It is also odd that they are virtually unknown yet SSN soon put a name to them! So, were SSN given a 'tp off' that these two were going to be going to SMS and at what time? Or am I catching conspiracy theory like the rest of you?

I think they are the only ones not to tick the "No Publicity" box on their pools coupon.

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this yet, but I swear on Sky Sports News they just said a deal with the Jersey blokes could be completed within 48 hours... Nothing on their website though.

See my post above. Who is talking to SSN? Why our two CI boys of course! They told SSN they were going to SMS and, bingo, the cameras were there. SSN know exactly who they are despite the fact they are unknowns! SSN film them leaving to return to the CI's. Soon after they have gone Mark Fry issues a statement to the Echo saying there are four interested parties and it could take ten days to get a deal, obviously trying to counteract what has been fed to SSN.

Frankly, these guys are trying to exploit the situation for their own ends and have no real interest/prospect of getting control, just promoting themselves and their business. They will not conclude a deal "within the next 48 hours" of that I am sure UNLESS they are errand boys sent to do a job for someone else ...

See my post above. Who is talking to SSN? Why our two CI boys of course! They told SSN they were going to SMS and, bingo, the cameras were there. SSN know exactly who they are despite the fact they are unknowns! SSN film them leaving to return to the CI's. Soon after they have gone Mark Fry issues a statement to the Echo saying there are four interested parties and it could take ten days to get a deal, obviously trying to counteract what has been fed to SSN.

Frankly, these guys are trying to exploit the situation for their own ends and have no real interest/prospect of getting control, just promoting themselves and their business. They will not conclude a deal "within the next 48 hours" of that I am sure UNLESS they are errand boys sent to do a job for someone else ...

Seems speculation to me

That's my take on it too. Five minutes of fame and all that. Akin to LLS methinks ;)

Here's the best one.....Stupert Lowe will be at the Forest match! He actually asked Forest for the ticket! Possibly too embarrassed to ask SFC! I am sure we can all give him a rousing reception...he will probably be sat by his mate Mr Richards or even on the Forest side of the directors box! maybe someone should push a bucket under his nose and ask for a donation??