Eto'o and Ibrahimovic

SNSUN

Wow. The Barca fans must have been up in arms about Real's spendathon and this is the board's panic-buy to keep them happy. A straight swap would have been a fair deal IMO. Etoo plus £38m? Inter must be p*ssing themselves.

Ask anyone in Sweden and they'll disagree.

Perhaps this transfer deal may have deducted slightly from my argument, but I think he's underrated. He is consistent at league level, and the only reason that he doesn't impress at international level is because he is by far the best player in the team, and some players (ie Michael Owen) say that they play best when they're surrounded by quality, which is why Eto'o (who I think is quite overrated) did so well at Barca last season.

Zlatan will prove his doubters wrong by scoring 25 goals this season, mark my words.

Perhaps this transfer deal may have deducted slightly from my argument, but I think he's underrated. He is consistent at league level, and the only reason that he doesn't impress at international level is because he is by far the best player in the team, and some players (ie Michael Owen) say that they play best when they're surrounded by quality, which is why Eto'o (who I think is quite overrated) did so well at Barca last season.

Zlatan will prove his doubters wrong by scoring 25 goals this season, mark my words.

What about when Eto'o was at Real Majorca and consistantly scored goals, in a pretty average side?

Has the world gone mad - ZI is good but is he worth that much

Quite probably yes. Ronaldo goes for 80m. ZI is probably along with Torres the best striker in the world. If I was selling Zlaten, i'd want close to what Ronaldo went for because for Inter he's what Ronaldo was for Man United. So for half that and a top class stiker in return, its probably about right. Inter have done well, but Barca will reap the benefits aswell.

I watched him in January against Calgiri in the San Siro, and his touch, posistional play and vision was incredible. I didn't rate him much before that game but after it his all around play made me realise what a player he was. His finishing that day was guff, but on his day he's the best striker in the world. Except maybe Torres. But his all round play is better than Torres. He'll fit straight into Barca's team aswell.

He'll rip La Liga to pieces IMO. If he can turn up in the CL too, Barca will win it again.