Deppo

SuperMikey

:admin:

:adore:

Surely infractions are there for serious stuff...? Not for someone having a laugh? Infractions are handed out willy nilly.

The forum will be even duller without him. :rolleyes:

Step up to the plate then spunkbubble and start posting something funneh.

There does seem to be a strong suspicion that this is personal. If so, pursuing vendettas in this petty way doesn't exactly cover the powers that be in glory.

Losing any poster is depressing - but losing one of the most entertaining ones 'permanently' is self-defeating.

This is an internet football forum, nobody can hurt anyone.

If someones self-esteem is so low that they can't take a bit of criticism, then they are socially inept. That's not aimed at anyone in particular, but I am still amazed that people are bothered about being called a ****, winker etc from a random nutter on the internet.

To paraphrase a very famous politician "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent".

There does seem to be a strong suspicion that this is personal. If so, pursuing vendettas in this petty way doesn't exactly cover the powers that be in glory.

Losing any poster is depressing - but losing one of the most entertaining ones 'permanently' is self-defeating.

Totally agree.

In the words of the gloriously amusing poster formally known as Deppo: "Nutshell"

I feel a "change your avatar to the little fella from Diff'rent Strokes to support the return of Deppo" campaign in my waters...

Funny you should say that, I just found the very same pic and was thinking the same thing! :lol:

I feel honoured that at precisely 10 posts before he died he called me a bellend, I think he meant legend, I guess we'll never know now. [sadface].

Oh, and personally I feel this moored 'Deppo avatar' campaign to be offensive. It should be ritireded..like the great man himself.