Today's support

Sour Mash

Did we lose today due to the lack of support up at Boro? Team lack focus when running out to see banks of empty seats in the away end? Can you blame them for thinking if the supporters can't be bothered, why should we?

2,922 fans a "lack of support"? :rolleyes:

Did you see how empty the home sections were? If either side was going to be affected by lack of support it would have been Middlesbrough, especially considering they still had something to play for and weren't facing a 600 mile round trip.

Did you see how empty the home sections were? If either side was going to be affected by lack of support it would have been Middlesbrough, especially considering they still had something to play for and weren't facing a 600 mile round trip.

Too true! The boro support was a joke

Did we lose today due to the lack of support up at Boro? Team lack focus when running out to see banks of empty seats in the away end? Can you blame them for thinking if the supporters can't be bothered, why should we?

I presume you are joking? Or ... no, I can't continue as it might be construed as offensive, and as a teacher I have to be supportive of all, whatever their handicaps.

They need a win for promotion?

Yes i did notice the empty seats and I found it very strange. As must have you. Didn't you say only this week no club has ever had any problem filling their newly built stadiums. build it and they will come. Oh.

I just hope thy didn't read this forum. Lots of "too much effort" type comments. I keep hearing how great it is to be a Saints fan right nw yet this only seems to apply when it's. Nice local awaygame or glamour home game.

Solent had a chat with ex saint/boro player Neil Maddison after the game who said the saints fans where fantastic and made for the best atmosphere at the Riverside this season which perversly...........seemed to make the boro players raise their game...so maybe a few less should have gone:?

I only post on the Sports Interactive forums, footballforums.net, not606 and Saints Web. For all four I use the name Matthew Le God.

Are you a total bellend on the other 3 forums too? Or is that the persona you save exclusively for on here?

A post on an England fans forum about our support.. Says they've never seen so many wigs, jester hats, face paint and just general clowns. What is wrong with some people? Make the rest of us look like c*nts just because they want a bit of attention.

On my way back to Aberdeen to catch ferry home . And saw this thread . Our end was fantastic . Lots of singing even if many of us were deflated with the outcome . The op is either taking the **** about the away support or is a total Mong . Hoping to get down for the Coventry game if I can get a ticket . I'm on the reserve list so was disappointed to here the club were selling returned Coventry tickets when they said they would know him many till Monday . Why are trains so slow on a Sunday

A post on an England fans forum about our support.. Says they've never seen so many wigs, jester hats, face paint and just general clowns. What is wrong with some people? Make the rest of us look like c*nts just because they want a bit of attention.

No other club has got fans as crazy as ours mate!

Support in numbers was good yesterday. But there it ends. Why oh why do people have to wear jester hats, paint their faces and generally make themselves look like ****s is beyong me.

And is there any other club in the world that deems it necessary to sing a song about their CEO, truly cringworthy.

Support in numbers was good yesterday. But there it ends. Why oh why do people have to wear jester hats, paint their faces and generally make themselves look like ****s is beyong me.

And is there any other club in the world that deems it necessary to sing a song about their CEO, truly cringworthy.

It is embarrassing. Sme of them were in there 30s and 40s. Why do they feel the need to do it?

Iv just watched the game back on TV, & got to so i was cringing at the wig wearing clowns that seem to follow our football club!

You are nothing more than an embarrassment ! please understand you are attending a football match! not a 5 year old girls birthday party.

PLEASE STOP IT!!!

Iv just watched the game back on TV, & got to so i was cringing at the wig wearing clowns that seem to follow our football club!

You are nothing more than an embarrassment ! please understand you are attending a football match! not a 5 year old girls birthday party.

PLEASE STOP IT!!!

did you go to cardiff

PLEASE STOP IT!!!

last away games of the season used to fancy dress...up and down the country for many many teams..

they usually had a theme though

PLEASE STOP IT!!!

Tell me about it. I don't go that often anymore, but have noticed these weirdos in ever increasing numbers this season. A decade ago you didn't see it, and fine if it's kids, but we're talking 30-50 year old adults here.

On the boat home about midnight . The sea looks calm for a change . Docker and co why do you choose to knock folk that go to our penultimate game of the season . It's a bit of fun and I thought it was going to be a carnival atmosphere . It started off that way . I wore a red and white wig and had my face paint for the Johnstone paint final . I had a fantastic day out with my fellow saints fans at Wembley . God some of you guys are real Saddos even alpine has a bit of humour and fun about him . Perhaps you want to go back to the thirties and flat caps and hobnail boots . Those of us that went yesterday had fun until the final whistle went . 30 minutes to go before the ferry sails for home

I was a bit dissapointed with our support vocally, but watching it back on TV this morning we actually sounded pretty decent to be fair.

As for adults who feel the need to dress up like morons, dear oh dear.

LOOK AT ME I'M ON TV!!! Camera men make a habit of filming them though.

I am a fairly intolerant bloke it must be said. I do not suffer fools gladly, as they say. HOWEVER, I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with people wearing fancy dress, hats, blowing up balloons, painting their face et al for a football match. Why the f*** do people care about it? Are you worried that people might think it is you or what? :?