Who killed Jo Yeates?

dune

I thought from the start it was the boyfriend, but when the old bill arrested the weird retired teacher/lib dem activist I thought it must be him, but now he's been released on bail i'm thinking it's the boyfriend again.

I thought from the start it was the boyfriend, but when the old bill arrested the weird retired teacher/lib dem activist I thought it must be him, but now he's been released on bail i'm thinking it's the boyfriend again.

And there we have it. The workings of dune's mind displayed for all to see in just a few sentences.

And there we have it. The workings of dune's mind displayed for all to see in just a few sentences.

I did chuckle when they revealed he was a retired teacher and lib dem activist. It made me think of so many posters on here.

Of course not, but I think it's reasonable to say they need re wiring.

Only if you have a fascistic frame of mind. So no, not reasonable at all. I expect we're all going to be surprised who the killer is - and possibly not ANY of the current suspects.

could she have been in a affair with a married man and wanted to tell the world, he panicked?

Hmm I wonder how you managed to come up with this theory? Surely only a married man who would be worried about such a thing could think this through....

She was found on a golf course, I'm just shocked that nobody else thinks it was Tiger Woods trying to cover up his latest relapse to avoid losing the last of his psonsors

This is topical news-based humour of which even Paul Merton and Ian Hislop would be proud.

Everyone on this thread is so so funny. You should all be appearing on Mock the Week based on the strength of these contributions.

I can't wait for the next murder, or maybe nursery school shooting, to see you guys rippng the p*ss out of it.

Especially loved the Adkins-Cortese references. Humour AND intelligence. Keep it coming everyone! LOLZ!

This is topical news-based humour of which even Paul Merton and Ian Hislop would be proud.

Everyone on this thread is so so funny. You should all be appearing on Mock the Week based on the strength of these contributions.

I can't wait for the next murder, or maybe nursery school shooting, to see you guys rippng the p*ss out of it.

Especially loved the Adkins-Cortese references. Humour AND intelligence. Keep it coming everyone! LOLZ!

Hello Deppo.

Hmm I wonder how you managed to come up with this theory? Surely only a married man who would be worried about such a thing could think this through....

She was found on a golf course, I'm just shocked that nobody else thinks it was Tiger Woods trying to cover up his latest relapse to avoid losing the last of his psonsors

Let's count how many people in the world find Dubai Phil funny:

middle_finger.png

I only look at the menu i have never been in the restaurant . Of course a fine specimen like yourself has to beat the women away with a club and so must fall to those temptations. Iam told you are unfaithful everytime as you walk past a mirror

wish they would stop going on about weird teachers they have arrested, the safety of woman in Bristol, the mystery 4x4 and get back to the real issue...

.....have they found the missing pizza - I know its been cold but it won't be edible soon.