The Titanic Never Sank

Gemmel

Over to John Smith and Pap .......

Aaaahhh that's where you see wrong though, it did sink. Just like they said.

But I don't buy the "iceberg" story at all, do you?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Aaaahhh that's where you see wrong though, it did sink. Just like they said.

But I don't buy the "iceberg" story at all, do you?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

I agree totally.

How the **** could a lettuce sink an ocean-going liner.

Why it wouldn't even scratch the paintwork.

It sank because the sea became higher than the ship.

My Great Grandaddy was on it, and he wasn't drowned. I can only assume that it didn't sink, because he couldn't swim. The engineer's memorial in Southampton is not proof of a sinking, it is only proof of the existence of a memorial.

Oh yes, and how come Leo DiCaprio made other films afterwards if it was a real sinking?

Edited by Ohio Saint

My Great Grandaddy was on it, and he wasn't drowned. I can only assume that it didn't sink, because he couldn't swim. The engineer's memorial in Southampton is not proof of a sinking, it is only proof of the existence of a memorial.

Oh yes, and how come Leo DiCaprio made other films afterwards if it was a real sinking?

titanic-captain.jpg

Th%C3%A9oden600ppx.png

Hmmm, something fishy here.

Hmmm, something fishy here.

And it's not the Titanic. She is nowhere near any fish. Evidence suggests that she was melted down and made into 20,000 practice statues of Ted Bates.

They are all still out there somewhere......One of them even surfaced a few years ago.

I was given a book once saying the same thing - never really read it. I seem to recall it saying that when on sea trials in Ireland, it hit another ship got damaged, and the Titanic's sister ship the Olympic was substituted. Just google OLympic sinking rather than Titanic and there's lots of conspiracy theory.

I was given a book once saying the same thing - never really read it. I seem to recall it saying that when on sea trials in Ireland, it hit another ship got damaged, and the Titanic's sister ship the Olympic was substituted. Just google OLympic sinking rather than Titanic and there's lots of conspiracy theory.

Oh buggar! I remember that theory!

Now you've just made this another serious thread!

Burn the witch!!!!

Over to John Smith and Pap .......

Yeah, I normally have more to work with than four words.

Oddly enough, the strongest thoughts I have about the Titanic centre around the ghastly tourist industries that have sprung up in Liverpool, Belfast and Southampton.

Still, I very much enjoyed seeing your invitation; provides a lot of insight into mainstream "thinking". Do you want something on interdimensional lizard people? I've expressed doubts about 9/11 y'see. That means I have to believe in them!

Hope your Sunday ends with a better finale than your Saturday, Gemmel :)

The Titanic secretly docked in a military port in Florida where is was converted into a USN frigate. It served for about 29 years before eventually being destroyed at Pearl Harbor during WWII. The passengers and crew were dumped overboard into a giant worm hole as it sailed through the Bermuda Triangle. They were transported to another dimension where John Westwood is the supreme overlord and you can still buy a Curly Wurly for 10p.

This was turned into a documentary.

The conclusion was that too many changes would have need to be made overnight when the switch is supposed to have taken place. There were differences in the porthole arrangements, "B" deck fore, bridge, etc, just like Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth are sister ships but Queen Elizabeth had a load of additional cabins added after to square her stern superstructure up.

Made an entertaining hour's viewing, though.

Wrong it was the Britannic that was substituted for the Titanic by vested interests in Hollywood as they had a film about the sinking of a ship called Titanic in planning - unfortunately due to the Germans the film was delayed until 1958 thus simultaneously dissing the casualties of the original sinking, two World wars and the BBFC

Wrong it was the Britannic that was substituted for the Titanic by vested interests in Hollywood as they had a film about the sinking of a ship called Titanic in planning - unfortunately due to the Germans the film was delayed until 1958 thus simultaneously dissing the casualties of the original sinking, two World wars and the BBFC

Eh ? The conspiracy theory I know of is that RMS Olympic broke her back in a collision with HMS Hawke in 1911 off the IOW. White Star knew she was f**ked and switched identities in an insurance con.

http://www.rmstitanicremembered.com/?page_id=283

Yes, that too!!! The German movie about the sinking!! I forgot about that too!!! Jebus!! Is there anything that cannot be spun into a conspiracy!??

Eh ? The conspiracy theory I know of is that RMS Olympic broke her back in a collision with HMS Hawke in 1911 off the IOW. White Star knew she was f**ked and switched identities in an insurance con.

http://www.rmstitanicremembered.com/?page_id=283

Again wrong the Olympic was infact the Britannic as during initial sea trials the Olympic ran aground and suffered major hull damage - this was then covered up by White Star who switched the Britannic for the Olympic to save embarrassment. The Olympic was then salvaged and once repaired in great secrecy at H&W Belfast was launched again as the Britannic just before WWI. During hostilities the ship became a hospital ship until it was sunk by an IRA mine in the Med in late 1916.

What is strange is that the Britannic aka Olympic aka Titanic aka Olympic never actually appears to have had an official launch as far as I can tell although my grand father - who served as a stoker onboard - always maintained that it was completed towards the end of Summer 1909 and eventually entered service at the beginning of 1910