Jump to content

beatlesaint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    9,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beatlesaint

  1. No they aren't. His corners are no better than most of the ones Morgan swung in last night.
  2. Jordan Sibley obviously well impressed, you can almost hear the sarcasm when reading his response. well done Echo.....****s !
  3. Long is the obvious alternative to Pelle. It's not fair to say we don't have anyone else when it's Long's favoured position.
  4. That just about sums him up. I remember being really impressed when we signed him but after a few games I thought "is that it then?" Felt the same when we signed Danny Fox too and I suddenly noticed after about 15 mins of his debut this big gaping unmanned area of the pitch where the left back should have been !
  5. ok, yes I did
  6. Oh that is just priceless. Well done Dejan
  7. Thats a fair assessment I would say.
  8. This all day long. Rooney been chatting away no doubt in the same way Stevie G did for Liverpool last year. Doesnt help that the England manager always talks about his players being at big clubs. Everytime one of ours gets called up I cringe cos you just know what will happen....
  9. Yes
  10. There's another one of the same ilk yep although he could shoot a bit !
  11. Unfortunately much of this looks to be true after the past few games at least. He needs to be given a set role and work on it, I don't think he is good enough to be versatile yet. As I have said before, for you order ones, he reminds me of Neil Maddison, all promise, little substance.
  12. Exactly. Wonder if he bothered to phone up and say he was running late ? 4.15 kick off, he only had all bloody day to get there didn't he
  13. big article about Sammy Lee in their programme first match of the season was there ?
  14. Sorry but I don't particularly rate him, I don't really know where he should play to display his best qualities. I know they are different types of player but for me Harrison Reed adds more to the team.
  15. Has had a very good season and will probably be a first choice next season if Toby does move on to bigger things.
  16. Hes a scouser, he is at home, that would just sound silly
  17. it was a very very hard chance according to the commentators, he was dead unlucky...........
  18. Totally this
  19. I bet Lovren is hoping Lallana plays and that he escapes the abuse sat on the bench ! If there are any anti Dejan songs you'll probably find the Scousers joining in
  20. Christ I thought you had heard the interview before it was released. That's virtually word for word what I expect to hear him say. Blackmore would have done better talking to Rickie to be honest.
  21. Interview with him on South Today this evening too !
  22. You would like to think so wouldn't you ! We'll see, Fabian Delph or Adam Lallana - which one are you Jay Rod ?
  23. and there in the last couple of lines of the article do we have the reason they have bothered to "report" on it. Transfer speculation dressed up to look like something different. The only quotes are from RK's press conference last week or the week before.
×
×
  • Create New...