Ashes 3rd Test

Jimmy_D

I was starting to feel sorry for the Aussies but then, watching the highlights they showed images of previous series I thought f**k them, they have given us so much sh*t and abuse of the years it is payback time!!

A decent day with the bat tomorrow (and hopefully the next day) and we will be in complete control

Have a little faith.

Before Johnson found form we were knocking silly runs, and his form is inconsistent to say the least... With so much time left it'll be playing on the Aussie's minds that we might be capable of chasing down a huge total.

Anyone note the steep decline began when WAGS and kids arrived for Cmas hols with Daddy, why didn't they come after the Test -if at all?

Ahhh it's this new fangled family values thingy. My Mum was a school friend of Peter Sainsbury, he used to call on us sometimes. When he went out to play in S.Africa for the winter Mrs Pete stayed at home in Bitterne Park.Now the lads are all rushing home for births and birthdays and what have you, family values yes, professional values ...not so much.Noticed it's everywhere now, Clermont Rugby went into last Saturday's match with a weakened side because of a childbirth at home,Torres got time off for the same. It's just not right for the amount of money these sportspeople get.