Staplewood news: Saints make planning application to expand new pavilion building

Matthew Le God

• 2 weeks later...

I see you replied anyway... lets run with this.

Still nothing on plans to extend St Marys, which MLG assured us he was expecting to have happened by now.

Thread title = St Mary's - What we might expect to see happen (and possibly announced soon)...

"Might" and "possibly" are not assurances.

You appear to love twisting and taking things out of context!

Since that thread Cortese has left, so things have notably changed. Its pathetic you keep bringing that thread back up, the club is under different management. In any case Krueger hasn't ruled it out and has confirmed it is still something they are looking at, we just have no idea of the exact criteria he'll use or the timeframe.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Turkish just said that you assured us of your expectations, MLG, which you did bro. However like you say the completion of your expectations relies on others, you cannot be held accountable so don't panic.

Pls no-one reply to this, i have everyone on ignore

I see you replied anyway... lets run with this.

Thread title = St Mary's - What we might expect to see happen (and possibly announced soon)...

"Might" and "possibly" are not assurances.

You appear to love twisting and taking things out of context!

Since that thread Cortese has left, so things have notably changed. Its pathetic you keep bringing that thread back up, the club is under different management. In any case Krueger hasn't ruled it out and has confirmed it is still something they are looking at, we just have no idea of the exact criteria he'll use or the timeframe.

Ahh the good old MLG 'might' cavet.

'Given the length of the planning application and construction we might see work over 2013 and 2014 perhaps?'

Tell me Has the application been approved yet?

Ahh the good old MLG 'might' cavet.

'Given the length of the planning application and construction we might see work over 2013 and 2014 perhaps?'

Tell me Has the application been approved yet?

Ahh, the good old English language and knowing how to use and interpret it correctly...

Leaving aside Turkish's desperate desire to bait MLG on a daily basis.....

Nothing illustrates the gulf between the haves and have not's in modern football than the link above 17 training pitches well the hell do they need 17? and a 7,000 seater stadium for a training ground :scared:

Nothing illustrates the gulf between the haves and have not's in modern football than the link above 17 training pitches well the hell do they need 17? and a 7,000 seater stadium for a training ground :scared:

do we not have a number (cant remember how many) of training pitches, each one slightly different grass, dimensions etc so we can train on pitches close in style to our upcoming opponents?

but, yes, 17 is excessive by anyone's use of the word

do we not have a number (cant remember how many) of training pitches, each one slightly different grass, dimensions etc so we can train on pitches close in style to our upcoming opponents?

but, yes, 17 is excessive by anyone's use of the word

I went to Chelsea's training ground at Cobham earlier in the year and I'm sure they had over 30 pitches there (38 rings a bell).

Its like solid gold taps instead of chrome. They dont actually work any better it just impresses the neighbours.

I went to Chelsea's training ground at Cobham earlier in the year and I'm sure they had over 30 pitches there (38 rings a bell).

Yup something like that, i've played football on a few of them too. Though when we were playing there they normally have a few that roped up and only for the first team, and they make money by renting the rest out to clubs in the amateur leagues.

No its about Turkish showing around 100 people how tedious he is.

Is rather be considered tedious than be someone who makes 'jokes' about ****ging peoples dead mums, however funny you might think that is, thanks all the same.

Edited by Turkish

I would imagine each age group has their own pitch, so there is quite a few needed there already, plus the first team will probably have several for different surfaces and set ups, also switching regularly to ensure they don't get overused and the pitches be like riverside park.

I think they want a field to simulate every other premier league team's grass. [serious] Also, they are planning for the days to come when their academy will have 7,000 kids in it so they can all watch training sessions at the same time. [joke I hope]