Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/many-millions-of-muslims-fundamentally-incompatible-with-the-west-says-tony-blair-a6954796.html

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/article1682498.ece

this man is a ****!!! and will go down in history as a disgusting PM

but he claims that there is a fundamental issue with Islam and living in the west.

Edited by Batman

Picking tough targets in Lahore again I see. Could be Hindus or the Sikhhs or possibly the Buddhists taking out the Christians.

Or maybe Serbian war criminals

When you say THE Christians or THE Sikhs.

Do you mean ALL of them in the entire world?

Just so we are clear!!

Picking tough targets in Lahore again I see. Could be Hindus or the Sikhhs or possibly the Buddhists taking out the Christians.

Or maybe Serbian war criminals

My money is on the Mexicans.

When you say THE Christians or THE Sikhs.

Do you mean ALL of them in the entire world?

Just so we are clear!!

Wow! Such flippant comments in response to the death of over 60 people in Pakistan. Unbelievable.

What was your line again Fry? Oh Yea "Several thousand Muslims did not die so you could smug it up on a football forum. Beneath contempt.". It's ok when it's only several 10s of Muslims is it? Or is it because your outrage only applies to "genocide" and not terrorism?

Very interesting article which I largely agree with. Particularly this bit:

The*problem of Islamic extremism*is caused – astonishingly enough – by Islamic extremism. As France, Belgium and many other societies can now attest, the larger your Muslim population, the larger your Islamic extremism problem. Not because most Muslims are terrorists. Obviously not. But because that “small minority” we always hear about grows proportionally bigger the larger the community is.

the larger your Muslim population, the larger your Islamic extremism problem. Not because most Muslims are terrorists. Obviously not. But because that “small minority” we always hear about grows proportionally bigger the larger the community is.

Its not as simple as a numbers game. It depends far more on what country they come from, their education and their position in society.

There is quite a large Iranian population in Brighton - but you'd never know. The Brighton Iranians were the ruling and professional classes in the Shah's government. They are pro Western, wealthy, liberal highly educated and mostly dont wear a head covering. Their beliefs are totally different to what you can expect from an illiterate Afghani villager whose only knowledge of the world is what he hears from the Saudi funded Salafist preacher at the Mosque.

Edited by buctootim

Using the deaths of 60 people for a bit of cheap point scoring... Stay classy guys!

Not cheap point scoring. Few on here seem to think it is nothing to do with Islam. Lahore is suspected to be Taliban taking out Christian women and kids.

Apologies if you think it irreverent but it makes most people very angry. More nauseating is lib smug superior sh ite enlightening and broadening and apologising

Wow! Such flippant comments in response to the death of over 60 people in Pakistan. Unbelievable.

What was your line again Fry? Oh Yea "Several thousand Muslims did not die so you could smug it up on a football forum. Beneath contempt.". It's ok when it's only several 10s of Muslims is it? Or is it because your outrage only applies to "genocide" and not terrorism?

Why have you put genocide in quotation marks?

Personally I think it is okay to make remarks addressed at certain people on this thread - hello you - whose reaction to multiple atrocities carried out by Islamic extremist terrorists is to scuttle off to the four corners of the Internet desperately trawling for horrible things Christians have done, and end up blathering about Bosnian genocide, the second world war (both sides), Mexican drug cartels and Brevik, as if this dissapates the Islamic nature of these atrocities and you can fluff it all up as us all being the same after all. Except Christians are, like, probably worse when you think about it and stuff.

The events in Lahore at dispicable and proof again of what is becoming the defining issues if our age. It's multinational, multi-facted and has no obvious resolution but is unequivocally linked to a religious imperialism/zealotry and is unique in its scale, breadth and impact.

But not for you though. Get yourself back on Google and starting finding more evidence that British soldiers sang church hymns before they climbed in their Lancasters and bombed Dresden. Just the same. Just the same. Damed Christians.

Why have you put genocide in quotation marks?

Personally I think it is okay to make remarks addressed at certain people on this thread - hello you - whose reaction to multiple atrocities carried out by Islamic extremist terrorists is to scuttle off to the four corners of the Internet desperately trawling for horrible things Christians have done, and end up blathering about Bosnian genocide, the second world war (both sides), Mexican drug cartels and Brevik, as if this dissapates the Islamic nature of these atrocities and you can fluff it all up as us all being the same after all. Except Christians are, like, probably worse when you think about it and stuff.

The events in Lahore at dispicable and proof again of what is becoming the defining issues if our age. It's multinational, multi-facted and has no obvious resolution but is unequivocally linked to a religious imperialism/zealotry and is unique in its scale, breadth and impact.

But not for you though. Get yourself back on Google and starting finding more evidence that British soldiers sang church hymns before they climbed in their Lancasters and bombed Dresden. Just the same. Just the same. Damed Christians.

1. It's quite simple to evidence that Muslims aren't the only people to commit terrorist atrocities across the world. There's no trawling the four corners of the Internet involved.

2. Maybe you could direct me to my post where I have mentioned the second world war, or Mexican drug cartels. I think your imagination is running away with you.

3. Maybe you could point out where I have said that Christians are probably worse.

4. Where have I ever mentioned British soldiers never mind soldiers singing hymns?

If you want to challenge what I've said Fry that's fine but make sure you know what you're talking about before you do so.

Not cheap point scoring. Few on here seem to think it is nothing to do with Islam. Lahore is suspected to be Taliban taking out Christian women and kids.

Apologies if you think it irreverent but it makes most people very angry. More nauseating is lib smug superior sh ite enlightening and broadening and apologising

Just like Fry. Where have I said that it's got nothing to do with Islam?

The*problem of Islamic extremism*is caused – astonishingly enough – by Islamic extremism. As France, Belgium and many other societies can now attest, the larger your Muslim population, the larger your Islamic extremism problem. Not because most Muslims are terrorists. Obviously not. But because that “small minority” we always hear about grows proportionally bigger the larger the community is.

It's ignorant ********. The Muslim populations of Belgium, France and the UK are minuscule compared with many other countries that do not have a terrorist problem with long-settled Muslim populations. There are almost 200 million Muslims in India for example, yet the extremist attacks there come from the outside (most famously from Pakistan in the Mumbai atrocity). If you were to apply the Telegraph's logic, India would have almost ten times the number of major terrorist attacks or threats as in the UK.

The problem of extremism is ultimately the export of Wahhabi ideology - a violent, misogynistic invention that postdates the emergence of Islam by over a thousand years - and its destruction of what had become a very diverse religion, deeply woven into Western culture. (Try reading Peter Frankopan's The Silk Roads for a real perspective-changing understand of how embedded our supposedly 'clashing' civilisations really are).

The problem now began only as recently as 1979, when French paratroopers had to remove violent Salafists from the Grand Mosque in Mecca. The Soviets invaded Afghanistan less than a month after the end of the siege, and the Saudis decided to export Wahhabism as a means of self-protection from further attacks. Everything that's happened since has spiralled from that.

Salafism in the West is overlaid with clans - among inter-married Mirpuris with the 7/7 bombers; clans largely from the Rif mountains of Morocco in the Belgian and French attacks. Salafism is the ideology, and clan membership a recruiting tool.

A better understanding of the terrorist production line is certainly needed, and the article is right to say that blaming the West fundamentally misunderstands that production line. But the reality is we'd be better off - all of us - if we actually defended liberal Islam (Sufism, Ahmadism, Ismailism, etc., as well as the majority of moderate Sunni Muslims), rather than standing by as it is crushed by extremists. (Travelling through Afghanistan today, you'd never know that it was once a haven for Sufi Islam - the principal reason why Kabul was the final destination of the hippy trail up until the early 70s. Sufism, once the dominant form of Islam in Afghanistan is now all but dead.)

1. It's quite simple to evidence that Muslims aren't the only people to commit terrorist atrocities across the world. There's no trawling the four corners of the Internet involved.

2. Maybe you could direct me to my post where I have mentioned the second world war, or Mexican drug cartels. I think your imagination is running away with you.

3. Maybe you could point out where I have said that Christians are probably worse.

4. Where have I ever mentioned British soldiers never mind soldiers singing hymns?

If you want to challenge what I've said Fry that's fine but make sure you know what you're talking about before you do so.

I should have said you and others. In fairness it was Chapel End and SOG doing most of the second world war references. And Chapel End again on the odd Mexico stuff too. Fair cop. Apologies.

Happily stand by my points just with a slightly wider net of dinlows.

Edited by CB Fry

I should have said you and others. In fairness it was Chapel End and SOG doing most of the second world war references. And Chapel End again on the odd Mexico stuff too. Fair cop. Apologies.

Happily stand by my points just with a slightly wider net of dinlows.

Fair nuff. I'll take dinlow. I'm normally called a ****.

And still using the death of thousands of people to try and smug it up on a football forum.

Terrorism is different to state genocide.

Keep creating arguments in your head, won't you.

Yes - as a rule - it has become my habit to think with my head. What bodily organ do you employ?

You really must tell us my dear Fry where you have been hiding this kind and compassionate side to your nature all these years, because methinks I can speak for many on here when I say that we had considered you to be a particularly nasty piece of work who presumably posts on here only to vent your pent-up inner rage, or perhaps to compensate for a wider sense of inadequacy. But now it has suddenly become apparent that this widespread apprehension is in fact mistaken and in reality you are a misunderstood and sensitive soul with an exceptionally well developed sense of empathy for the suffering of your fellow human beings.

Easter is indeed a time for miricles - few I think have been quite as profound (and unexpected) as this one :toppa:

i get the impression that many lefties view christianity as bad, whilst islam can do no wrong.

According to the Frankfurt-based International Society for Human Rights, 80% of all acts of religious discrimination were against Christians.

Christians are the most persecuted faith in the world.

anyway, carry on....

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/13/christianity-under-global-threat-persecution-says-report

Hypo in supporting Batman post shocker. You can go on with these statements all day long. For example, the more men in a society the larger the problem of sexual assault. But lets just hammer the Muslims again shall we? You have a go at me stating the obvious. Well done for joining the club.

Hypo in supporting Batman post shocker. You can go on with these statements all day long. For example, the more men in a society the larger the problem of sexual assault. But lets just hammer the Muslims again shall we? You have a go at me stating the obvious. Well done for joining the club.

How was I stating the obvious? I think it was an interesting article in the telegraph. I don't care who posted it. If you thought it was about hammering Muslims then you've missed the point. Again.

I think I'm comfortable with the likes of you, two pints and Chapel end Charlie thanks :lol: notice a pattern with the amount of people who have called you out on your bullsh*t?

Yes I have and I have commented on it. The likes if you and your buddies. I know which club I would like to be a member of and it isn't yours. I'll let you go back to avoiding the racists and picking up people who are supporting moderates.

How was I stating the obvious? I think it was an interesting article in the telegraph. I don't care who posted it. If you thought it was about hammering Muslims then you've missed the point. Again.

The article that you supported states the obvious. And you say I miss the point and lack self awareness.

The article that you supported states the obvious. And you say I miss the point and lack self awareness.

You do. You miss the point all the time and completely lack self awareness. I disagree, I think the article makes some interesting points, points that are largely lost on you as you trawl the Internet for historic Christian atrocities and bring up the nazis. I wouldn't expect you to understand that though.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/many-millions-of-muslims-fundamentally-incompatible-with-the-west-says-tony-blair-a6954796.html

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/article1682498.ece

this man is a ****!!! and will go down in history as a disgusting PM

but he claims that there is a fundamental issue with Islam and living in the west.

I see. So even after your first sentence you still feel compelled to use him in support of your agenda. Hmmmm. He clearly has the same self awareness as Hypo if he cant see what he and his buddy did in the Middle East has got a lot to do with our current issues.

Yes I have and I have commented on it. The likes if you and your buddies. I know which club I would like to be a member of and it isn't yours. I'll let you go back to avoiding the racists and picking up people who are supporting moderates.

I'd much rather be on the side (if any "sides" exist which I doubt- just a random collection of posters who share the common view that soggy talks b*llocks) of people who accept there is a problem and aren't desperately trying to be apologists and look for Christian atrocities from world war 2 and over two decades ago who try to equate that with what is happening now. You can twist all you like to pretend that those who share that sort of view are all racist and evil who want to pounce on people for defending moderate Muslims but it's all a fiction in your own head I'm afraid.

I see. So even after your first sentence you still feel compelled to use him in support of your agenda. Hmmmm. He clearly has the same self awareness as Hypo if he cant see what he and his buddy did in the Middle East has got a lot to do with our current issues.

jesus wept

(that is not be trying to incite religious hatred, BTW)

You do. You miss the point all the time and completely lack self awareness. I disagree, I think the article makes some interesting points, points that are largely lost on you as you trawl the Internet for historic Christian atrocities and bring up the nazis. I wouldn't expect you to understand that though.

I see you have picked up on your buddies comments about the second world war. I think that is sweet. You are such a well matched couple. I cant even remember the last time I mentioned the Nazis* and as for trawling the Internet for Christian atrocities, that was months ago and only because some you seem to have a problem with the issue that terrorism isn't the sole preserve of Islam. You really are getting desparate now aren't you? Especially as you have more than one person to deal with. How are you getting on with the racists? Still avoiding them?

* Did you know that the Nazis were Christians? There I mentioned them again just for you ;)

A typical day in Batman's cave. Switch on PC. Trawl internet for anti Muslim stories. Post then on The Saints Web. Job done.

dont have to trawl, it is headline news around the world

but of course, there is no problem, is there

I'd much rather be on the side (if any "sides" exist which I doubt- just a random collection of posters who share the common view that soggy talks b*llocks) of people who accept there is a problem and aren't desperately trying to be apologists and look for Christian atrocities from world war 2 and over two decades ago who try to equate that with what is happening now. You can twist all you like to pretend that those who share that sort of view are all racist and evil who want to pounce on people for defending moderate Muslims but it's all a fiction in your own head I'm afraid.

You are pathetic and gutless Hypo. I might have a shread of respect for you if you had ever shown the same passion in attacking the racists as you do for having a pop at the moderates. You know that you are lost when you start supporting Batman. Good luck with that.

dont have to trawl, it is headline news around the world

but of course, there is no problem, is there

But you are the only person who finds in necessary to post it every day. If it is so easy to find, why even both for the daily updates? Do you see it as your duty to make sure that we never forget how nasty foreigners can be?

I see you have picked up on your buddies comments about the second world war. I think that is sweet. You are such a well matched couple. I cant even remember the last time I mentioned the Nazis* and as for trawling the Internet for Christian atrocities, that was months ago and only because some you seem to have a problem with the issue that terrorism isn't the sole preserve of Islam. You really are getting desparate now aren't you? Especially as you have more than one person to deal with. How are you getting on with the racists? Still avoiding them?

* Did you know that the Nazis were Christians? There I mentioned them again just for you ;)

You're rambling on and making no sense again. If you remember I picked you up about your ridiculous nazi claims at the time so nothing to do with anyone else. As I already told you, if by coincidence I share the view with other posters that you talk utter rubbish the majority of the time and we use similar arguments to highlight where you have been a fool then it's not because we are some little club that gets together and hatches a plot to gang up on you- it's because we have independently arrived at the same conclusions based on what you've written in this thread. No one has said that terrorism is the sole preserve of Islam so chalk that you as one of your fantasies again. Your tactic when you have more than one person telling you you're talking rubbish is to pretend that either they are the same person or that they are all friends and trolling you. Neither tactic has been very successful. Your claim that nazis are Christian is not even the most silly claim you have made regarding Christianity in this thread. That corker goes to when you claimed that Katie Hopkins is clearly a Christian because she claimed she was Jesus's Christ and that's before we mention your tactic to sort the mess in the Middle East which absolutely does not mean violence against IS and probably means something else but you aren't sure what because you aren't qualified to come up with a plan. You've had an absolute mare on this thread, it's been amusing to watch but it's been a total car crash.

Sadly it is not all fiction because you do it all of the time. Christian atrocities from WW2? Hmmm. I seem to recall several people pointing out the many Christian atrocities over the years (not just WW2) in the interests of balance. No one is apologising for terrorist atrocities. If I said that about you you would be wetting your pants right now saying "ooo, you made it up." The simple fact is you spend more time here attacking moderates than you do racists. That is a fact. And you you are dragging things up from months ago as a diversionary tactic because you have been called on your gutless behaviour. Or as you buddy would say, you are running away.

Sadly it is not all fiction because you do it all of the time. Christian atrocities from WW2? Hmmm. I seem to recall several people pointing out the many Christian atrocities over the years (not just WW2) in the interests of balance. No one is apologising for terrorist atrocities. If I said that about you you would be wetting your pants right now saying "ooo, you made it up." The simple fact is you spend more time here attacking moderates than you do racists. That is a fact. And you you are dragging things up from months ago as a diversionary tactic because you have been called on your gutless behaviour. Or as you buddy would say, you are running away.

I spend a fair amount of time attacking imbeciles who post stupid things (you). I don't class you as a "moderate" at all, just an ignorant and ill informed poster who talks rubbish and things he is on the side of moderate Muslims when actually his posts have nothing to do with that. I've answered every false claim you've made and I'm still posting now- the very opposite of running away. But pretend I am if it makes you feel better. I know you'd rather some of the more stupid things you have posted in this thread were quietly forgotten but when you keep posting and pretending you are some moderate voice of reason they should keep being highlighted to counter this view.

Edited by hypochondriac

You're rambling on and making no sense again. If you remember I picked you up about your ridiculous nazi claims at the time so nothing to do with anyone else. As I already told you, if by coincidence I share the view with other posters that you talk utter rubbish the majority of the time and we use similar arguments to highlight where you have been a fool then it's not because we are some little club that gets together and hatches a plot to gang up on you- it's because we have independently arrived at the same conclusions based on what you've written in this thread. No one has said that terrorism is the sole preserve of Islam so chalk that you as one of your fantasies again. Your tactic when you have more than one person telling you you're talking rubbish is to pretend that either they are the same person or that they are all friends and trolling you. Neither tactic has been very successful. Your claim that nazis are Christian is not even the most silly claim you have made regarding Christianity in this thread. That corker goes to when you claimed that Katie Hopkins is clearly a Christian because she claimed she was Jesus's Christ and that's before we mention your tactic to sort the mess in the Middle East which absolutely does not mean violence against IS and probably means something else but you aren't sure what because you aren't qualified to come up with a plan. You've had an absolute mare on this thread, it's been amusing to watch but it's been a total car crash.

Again you are the one who is lacking self awareness. You are on another thread where the posters there pretty much all called you a cvnt, yet still you don't get it. I cant be bothered to reply to your points because you clearly don't get it, even when other people point it out to you. I will say that I assumed Katie Hopkins was a Christian for far more reasons that the ONE you chose to use. Another being the fact she was raised in a private convent school and another that she made a huge issue on TV about talking her child to the school nativity play. Carry on avoiding the issue Hypo, that you pick up moderated for their threads more than you do racists.

I spend a fair amount of time attacking imbeciles who post stupid things (you). I don't class you as a "moderate" at all, just an ignorant and ill informed poster who talks rubbish and things he is on the side of moderate Muslims when actually his posts have nothing to do with that. I've answered every false claim you've made and I'm still posting now- the very opposite of running away. But pretend I am if it makes you feel better.

The only thing that makes me feel better is that you have clearly displayed for all to see what type of poster you are. I'll let you get on with it now if you want the final word.

SOG feels he was being challenged byTwo Pints so comes back to prove he clearly has the runniest brain.

Dangerous these people who see racists everywhere.

he is one of those that feel it is his duty to stick up for who he think is an underdog

SOG feels he was being challenged byTwo Pints so comes back to prove he clearly has the runniest brain.

Dangerous these people who see racists everywhere.

I like you Whelkie but you need to stop trying to compete with Fry when it comes to insult he has you beat hands down.

Edited by sadoldgit