Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 6,851 to 6,888 of 6888

Thread: Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

The most recent Census in 2011 highlights that in England and Wales, 80 per cent of the population were white British. Asian (Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, other) Ďgroupsí made up 6.8 per cent of the population; black groups 3.4 per cent; Chinese groups 0.7 cent,Arab groups 0.4 per cent and other groups 0.6 per cent.

What about the other 8.1%? Panracial / racial fluid?

3. Default

The initial thread digressions have opened up a lively debate !
    The sentences handed down to some of the scum involved may seem Ok in some cases, but when you consider they will only serve half the sentence it's a slap on the wrist in most cases. We're talking about systematic abduction, rape and sexual assault on under age girls. They will be out at most in under 12 years, still relatively young men, some involved will be out in 2 years. The poor girls lives have been ruined beyond repair.
    It's a joke, why not give them a pedo w**k mag along with the Quran for their bedtime reading. Many will emerge from jail and re-offend for sure, as an "under resourced" probation service loses track of them but they did say they were sorry and wouldn't do it again.
    Is it a "Muslim problem", b***ocks, these people are paedophiles and always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by sadoldgit View Post
    I havenít read in any religious books that it says that rape and sexual assault is ok.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/w...y-of-rape.html

Is the Quran not a religious book, or have you just not read it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Weston Super Saint View Post

Precisely. For some there is quite obviously a religious component to this. Why would we turn a blind eye to that if recognising that fact could help to prevent this. That article makes me feel sick by the way, it's upsetting and horrendous.

I havenít read in any religious books that it says that rape and sexual assault is ok. Letís not confuse misogyny for religious doctrine. Rape is rape. It doesnít suddenly become a worse crime because someone sticks a religious label on it, unless it is someone with an agenda. The Christian clergy would still be kiddy fiddlers even if they werenít members of the clergy. The Asian members of rape gangs arenít grooming and raping girls because they are Muslims. They are doing it because they are sexual predators. It seems odd that the overwhelming majority of Muslims do not commit rape if their religion is telling them that is what they must do. Islam doesnít have the monopoly on sexual predators, nor does it have the monopoly on misogyny. Those pretending that somehow it is worse clearly have an anti Muslim agenda.
    I question anyone who uses term kiddy fiddler- itís as if they think it is a comical misdemeanour that they can sympathise with.

7. Default

..... I thought ISIS were quite reasonable till I read this....

Blog Entries

Cole Bunzel, a scholar of Islamic theology at Princeton University, disagrees, pointing to the numerous references to the phrase “Those your right hand possesses” in the Quran, which for centuries has been interpreted to mean female slaves. He also points to the corpus of Islamic jurisprudence, which continues into the modern era and which he says includes detailed rules for the treatment of slaves.
    “There is a great deal of scripture that sanctions slavery,” said Mr. Bunzel, the author of a research paper published by the Brookings Institution on the ideology of the Islamic State. “You can argue that it is no longer relevant and has fallen into abeyance. ISIS would argue that these institutions need to be revived, because that is what the Prophet and his companions did.”
    That seems pretty conclusive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    Like you say, the cases are different and we aren't taking about imams so that's just speculation.
    You arenít talking about priests either - thatís my point.

Sex crimes relating to religion only seem to important enough to rant about if itís Muslim related - clear agenda.

Then there's the bible - that's a religious book isn't it?

http://theconversation.com/how-the-b...-assault-76900

That seems pretty conclusive to me.
    You and Wes deserve special distinction for seeing only what you want to see. Slavery was common throughout antiquity in many societies including Europe and is referenced in the Bible many times. How the **** you manage to determine references in the Quran are somehow evidence of Islamic brutality is bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by buctootim View Post
    How the **** you manage to determine references in the Quran are somehow evidence of Islamic brutality is bizarre.
    Not sure it's the references in the Quran that are the evidence, more the radicalised nut jobs that then use those references to justify their brutality...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aintforever View Post
    You aren’t talking about priests either - that’s my point.

Sex crimes relating to religion only seem to important enough to rant about if it’s Muslim related - clear agenda.
    Can you really not see a distinction between a priest or a number of priests using their positions of authority to abuse boys (absolutely wrong and should/is being investigated) and the normalisation of rape of mostly white women from within some South Asian communities to the extent that siblings were letting each other know so they can both be involved? Additionally, Reports that I can see suggest there have been about 500 allegations of sexual abuse from the clergy since the turn of the century, over the same period sexual abuse just from Rotherham grooming gangs alone amount to 1400 cases and that's before you mention Bristol, Rochdale, Oxford, Aylesbury, Peterborough, Newcastle and Manchester. I've been clear, all sexual abuse needs investigating and perpetrators prosecuted, however in these specific cases there is more going on and it needs a proper investigation as promised by Sajid Javid.

Blog Entries

You and Wes deserve special distinction for seeing only what you want to see. Slavery was common throughout antiquity in many societies including Europe and is referenced in the Bible many times. How the **** you manage to determine references in the Quran are somehow evidence of Islamic brutality is bizarre.
    And again, if there were widespread examples of slavery in the UK in 2020 and numbers of seemingly ordinary people were doing it and using Bible passages for justification then I'd be at the front of the queue to push for justice for the victims and to demand an investigation into their motivations. If a ton of people were currently following a literal interpretation of the bible like the Westboro Baptist Church and were abusing gay people in the streets then I'd be calling that out too.
    Last edited by hypochondriac; 11-02-2020 at 07:07 PM.

Blog Entries

If the majority of a country is white, then it is natural to see the majority of any crime being committed by white people. The concern is when communities are disproportionately involved in any particiular crime. If Hasidic Jews were wildly disproportionately involved in burglaries I'd want to investigate it to understand why this is the case. How is this any different? The disproportionate number raises questions about attitudes within that community. People just don't like the statistics.

One of the main defendants in the Rotherham case argued as his defence at trial that it was his religious right to have sex with these girls. It's simply a nonsense to suggest that religion is not a factor.

After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh

Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    I question anyone who uses term kiddy fiddler- it’s as if they think it is a comical misdemeanour that they can sympathise with.
    What planet are you on Whelk?

I havenít read in any religious books that it says that rape and sexual assault is ok.
    The God of the Bible orders his chosen tribe to conquer other tribes and keep their woman against their will, marry them and rape them.

Lots of God condoning rape in the Bible, for example...

"When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives,if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife... You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her."

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...21&version=NIV

I haven’t read in any religious books that it says that rape and sexual assault is ok.
    What planet are you on Whelk?
    Hello, is that Mr Kettle? Mr Pot here.....

After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh

Hello, is that Mr Kettle? Mr Pot here.....
    Give it a rest mate.

An ex monk has just been jailed for sexually assaulting 3 boys under the age of 13. After the first occasion he admitted his offence to his elders. Instead of reporting him to the police they just sent him to another parish and he consequently reoffended. Anyone outraged?

An ex monk has just been jailed for sexually assaulting 3 boys under the age of 13. After the first occasion he admitted his offence to his elders. Instead of reporting him to the police they just sent him to another parish and he consequently reoffended. Anyone outraged?
    Yes, everyone. It's dispicable behaviour from the monk and the elders.

A Muslim monk?

Blog Entries

Thank goodness. I was worried there would be abother Muslim story up next but we've managed to get an evil Christian one in instead. Phew.

A Muslim monk?
    If it was I think we would have heard about it on here from a usual suspect. No. He is a Christian.

Thank goodness. I was worried there would be abother Muslim story up next but we've managed to get an evil Christian one in instead. Phew.
    Shouldn't you be digging out some quote from the bible or is this one not religion related?

Quote Originally Posted by aintforever View Post
    Shouldn't you be digging out some quote from the bible or is this one not religion related?
    Ive got one. In the Old Testament Moses commanded that his army should commit genocide against the Midianites except for the virgin girls who they should take as sex slaves.

Sounds a bit like IS to me

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midian_war

Blog Entries

Ive got one. In the Old Testament Moses commanded that his army should commit genocide against the Midianites except for the virgin girls who they should take as sex slaves.

Sounds a bit like IS to me

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midian_war
    It's really weird that you think anyobe has been trying to defend anything in the Bible.

It's really weird that you think anyobe has been trying to defend anything in the Bible.
    Itís even weirder these fckers digging out Old Testament verses at every turn.

Blog Entries

Itís even weirder these fckers digging out Old Testament verses at every turn.
    Any quoting of religious texts is odd. My only issue is when people actually start following them and harming people in the process otherwise they can do what they like.

If it was I think we would have heard about it on here from a usual suspect. No. He is a Christian.
    Any trend here?

Huddersfield grooming: Six men jailed for up to 15 years each for sexually abusing girls http://news.sky.com/story/huddersfie...girls-11938137

Good to see rapists being convicted and banged up. It’s just a shame that many of them don’t though.

Blog Entries

See it kicked off in Germany overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    See it kicked off in Germany overnight.
    Right wing terrorist this time apparently.

Blog Entries

Small mercies but at least the bloke had the good sense to kill himself. Evil come in many forms.

How come Incel's are normally right wing nutters?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fan The Flames View Post
    No sexy time makes you angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fan The Flames View Post
    Evidence?

Is incel even still a thing? One nut job in Canada and everyone talking about it for a short period.

Letís hope they stop at red lights next time and not in such a hurry.

Police officers investigated over crash after Streatham terror attack http://news.sky.com/story/police-off...ttack-11947902