Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Jeez. I have my day job to do, and a sunroom that is in mid-construction. I have been trying to do a bit of each, but i just can't pull myself away from all the info pages I have on this topic. To cap it all off, i just know I will have to have a pint or three soon, so NOTHING will get done! :(

Judge did say he would let them know, before delivering his decision in court, or did I hear that wrong yesterday?

If you are correct then this tweet tells a welcome story....

GuardianJamieJ @SteveGrant1983 apparently they've already fixed an appeal slot if they lose #pompey

less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

Judge did say he would let them know, before delivering his decision in court, or did I hear that wrong yesterday?

He said that he would let them have an executive summary decision today, with the full detailed judgement to follow later.

Neither party will have been given advance notice of which way the decision is going to go.

If it's going to the Court of Appeal tomorrow, he is going to have to burn the midnight oil tonight.

He said that he would let them have an executive summary decision today, with the full detailed judgement to follow later.

Neither party will have been given advance notice of which way the decision is going to go.

If it's going to the Court of Appeal tomorrow, he is going to have to burn the midnight oil tonight.

Are you saying he doesnt have both QC's in for tea, before delivering his verdict, guess they had it wrong on John Deed:rolleyes::D

DanKing_NOTW No Andronikou, no Lampitt in court. Good or bad omen for Pompey? Judge announces another 15 min delay. Cd go to pens, this

1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Reply Retweet

They're either supremely confident or couldn't give a fck. That said, does it add any value being there? Does send the right message to the blue few though.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})