Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

where are you listening to this...or at least getting updates

Ive got Radio 5 line on who have been talking about Action movies. Drive is on now and there main story is about that stupid model.

Twitter is the only other place info seems to be coming through.

There you go. The judiciary don't care that the nation has been robbed and yet again a judge has bottled it.

I think we all may as well go on a spending spree go into massive unsustainable debt and then laugh in the revenues face.

It wasn't a case of the HMRC playing a blinder but sending a blind man to deliver the evidence. pathetic

they were always gonna win it. and they'll win the appeal.

Let's not forget, if AA's CVA is as dubious as it seems and they fail to adhere to it, it'll all go back to court again. The key is, the extent of how much HMRC know the extent of the financial irregularities

Edited by JackFrost

If it was a proper business Pompey would've been put down a long time ago, how anyone can owe the taxman 30m and get away with it is unbelievable. The judge is a bottler, obviously the whining, crying and begging from the defence worked on him the soft bottler! Sickening. Can't wait to hear why the judge favours the cheats!

GuardianJamieJ #pompey judge mann offers one reason for his ruling as being 'commercial validity not football creditors rule.'

less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

wtf does that mean?

Im with master bates on not bothering to pay tax too.

Didnt want them gone but I at least wanted them to do things properly. With the judge voting for HMRC it looks like that will never happen.

I guess the appeal will be tomorrow then?

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})