Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Why a 15 minute delay to give the verdict, surely he has made his mind up!

He's probably waiting for it to be typed/printed so that copies are available to provide to the parties. He will be consious that the press are there in force writing down every word he utters, so will want to make sure that he is reading from a clear script.

whats the chances of saints announcing a signing while we are all over here waiting in hope that pompy are about to crash and burn????

On another note,

Ive got radio 5 live on and they have just done the news and sport with absolutly no mention of pompy what so ever. Does anyone other than us and the skates give a toss?

Database error The database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:

• Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.saintsweb.co.uk home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

The http://www.saintsweb.co.uk forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

On another note,

Ive got radio 5 live on and they have just done the news and sport with absolutly no mention of pompy what so ever. Does anyone other than us and the skates give a toss?

Is it because you can't report on something that doesn't exist?

danroan Both QCs have been called in to speak to judge in private

less than 20 seconds ago via web

Reply Retweet GuardianJamieJ #pompey judge's case files have appeared... Now we need

to me that shows he is trying to find a get out

If you pay your £5 do you get a forum that works, or is it crap for everyone?

Database error The database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:

• Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.saintsweb.co.uk home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

The http://www.saintsweb.co.uk forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I was hoping that the site could cope in a situation like this, it is a shame if the site crashes at this time.

Crap for me.

Crepe for me also.

TBF to Steve and Baj, even Twitter seesm to be taking a pounding today on this subject. Its been down more that SaintsWeb.

My twitter has been fine today but to be fair to this site it was down for about 1 minute and has been a bit sluggish at times. previous versions of this forum have strugged much more than that with pre season friendlys so im not too bothered about the downtime today.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})