End of the world nigh?

Saintandy666

Two things will happen

1) It will be delayed and delayed until the world ends some other way

2)It wont work or prove anything other than it was a waste of money and there are far more important things for scientist to be blowing millions and millions on.

Would this be more millions than what there wasting trying to convince us about Global Warming,:rolleyes:

Two things will happen

1) It will be delayed and delayed until the world ends some other way

2)It wont work or prove anything other than it was a waste of money and there are far more important things for scientist to be blowing millions and millions on.

Would this be more millions than what there wasting trying to convince us about Global Warming,:rolleyes:

Guys, relax, I can happily confirm that absolutely nothing went wrong when the LHC was fired up yesterday.

The black holes never materialised, but there seems to have been an unfortunate side effect with regards to time, which now seems to have started to go backwards.

Anyway the world hasn't ended, Thursday has become Wednesday and unless they fix it I'll shortly be 18 again so no problemo

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Guys, relax, I can happily confirm that absolutely nothing went wrong when the LHC was fired up yesterday.

The black holes never materialised, but there seems to have been an unfortunate side effect with regards to time, which now seems to have started to go backwards.

Anyway the world hasn't ended, Thursday has become Wednesday and unless they fix it I'll shortly be 18 again so no problemo

It's not being 18 again that you'll have to worry about. Where do you think you'll be going 18 years after that?

Well if it did work and time travel was possible, wouldn't people have come back from the future by now and tell us all about it?

Unless they have come back but are in hiding in case they change the future and create paradoxes?

OR the thing just blows up hence no one travelling back and warning us?

If thats the case Setanta paid a shedload of money for England game and for no reason too.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Well if it did work and time travel was possible, wouldn't people have come back from the future by now and tell us all about it?

According to Stephen Hawking, if time travel ever exists, it will only be possible to travel back to the time when it was first invented.

It's not being 18 again that you'll have to worry about. Where do you think you'll be going 18 years after that?

Hmm these days, seems like it was that long since I was last up that way so to speak....

(must be that time travel thing, because I was sure it was only a week ago...)

Anyway, panic over ole croaky has it covered

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2710348/Stephen-Hawking-Large-Hadron-Collider-vital-for-humanity.html

Hmm these days, seems like it was that long since I was last up that way so to speak....

(must be that time travel thing, because I was sure it was only a week ago...)

Anyway, panic over ole croaky has it covered

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2710348/Stephen-Hawking-Large-Hadron-Collider-vital-for-humanity.html

Most brilliant mind of a generation yet still stumped by a flight of stairs

I would just like to say that I have big contacts with a worldwide company that have been doing this experiment for 18 months alot closer than you think, i guess that had to prove it worked before they can publicise it. And it does work.

I would just like to say that I have big contacts with a worldwide company that have been doing this experiment for 18 months alot closer than you think, i guess that had to prove it worked before they can publicise it. And it does work.

Tis true.

There's a Large Hadron Collider in Tesco Millbrook car-park.