Dog Owners *Graphic Images*

RedAndWhite91

A long time ago, when I were a young'un, I used to leave dog crap if it were behind a tree. I got caught by a dog warden, and fined. Now I always pick it up, and hate others that don't. It's gross. I might follow these people home one day and curl one out on their front garden.

Where I walk my dogs, I don't need to pick up their turds. If on the odd occasion one dog releases a beefy mr whippy on the grass verge, I squat down as if to pick it up and then flick it with the outside of my stan smiths across the hedge and into unknown terriory. I cannot bring myself to pick up a steaming pate log that has just vacated my dogs rectum and is laying there smelling like a cheap cornish pasty bought from a garage.

Where I walk my dogs, I don't need to pick up their turds. If on the odd occasion one dog releases a beefy mr whippy on the grass verge, I squat down as if to pick it up and then flick it with the outside of my stan smiths across the hedge and into unknown terriory. I cannot bring myself to pick up a steaming pate log that has just vacated my dogs rectum and is laying there smelling like a cheap cornish pasty bought from a garage.

Plastic+bag.jpg

Cat sh¡t is worse.

I never pick up dog scat.

Horse turds smell yummy.

Fox crap is the daddy.

Too bloody true. If I ever catch the mangey bastard who keeps crapping in my porch...

and before anyone asks i am pretty sure the culprit is not of romany descent

My brother, who was 12 at the time, saw a woman let her dog take a dump in the middle of the path, and then walk off. He went up to her and asked her if she'd consider picking it up, and she had a right go at him.

Good, he sounds like a right little c*nt. He needs to learn to respect his elders. If he'd said it to me I would have smacked him round his arrogant little face.

I have a dog and I don't care where it sh*ts, as long as it is not in the house or my garden. Anywhere else is fair game. When did we humans descend so far that we have to pick up the sh*t of other animals? If people are that bothered by it then they can pick it up or just do what I do, don't walk in it.

Good, he sounds like a right little c*nt. He needs to learn to respect his elders. If he'd said it to me I would have smacked him round his arrogant little face.

I have a dog and I don't care where it sh*ts, as long as it is not in the house or my garden. Anywhere else is fair game. When did we humans descend so far that we have to pick up the sh*t of other animals? If people are that bothered by it then they can pick it up or just do what I do, don't walk in it.

I really hope you're being ironic, otherwise I dispair! Dog turd is absouletly ****ing disgusting, and it is not my fault, nor the rest of the public's that you own a ****ing **** machine. Take some ****ing responsibility and pick it up you disgusting little oik.

Well, if you're looking at it that way then it's worth noting that "dog" is not an indigenous species, we bred them from wolves and such, so we should pick it up really. :)

I like to think of myself as a responsible dog owner but refuse to pick up it's 'business' when it is that horrible runny stuff that occasionally vacates his bottom. Instead I cover it with dry leaves or a discarded fast food carton, and thank the good lord that their are selfish scrotes in this world who throw such items away in sucha fashion.

;-)

Obviously never played football on a municipal pitch then or played up Southampton Common or Sports Centre or similar when you were younger and had to contend with dog eggs that had been left to get 'trodden in'? Never had to clean dog sh1t off of your football boots or running shoes or trodden it into your carpets if you haven't noticed that you've trodden in it? I hope you were being ironic with your response otherwise you sir, are the biggest tw*t on here. If I see anyone let their dog sh1t on a pavement, on a pitch, playground or other communal space and walk away I have no problem letting them know what a selfish c**t I think they are.

A mate of mines Dad noticed some woman let her dog log off onto his path just inside his gate. He picked up the steaming dreadnought with a little coal shovel, caught the woman up and deposited it into her shopping basket (hopefully onto her freshly bought cottage loaf) along with a few choice words in her shell like.

Irresponsible dog owners? W*nkers.

A long time ago, when I were a young'un, I used to leave dog crap if it were behind a tree. I got caught by a dog warden, and fined. Now I always pick it up, and hate others that don't. It's gross. I might follow these people home one day and curl one out on their front garden.

Why not pick up their dog crap, follow them home to see where they live and what car is theirs. Later, under cover of darkness, smear it up under the handle of their drivers door on their car?

Why not pick up their dog crap, follow them home to see where they live and what car is theirs. Later, under cover of darkness, smear it up under the handle of their drivers door on their car?

ESB - You do have a dark side then?:D I agree totally though.

There is no excuse for leaving any sort of **** on a pavement, park etc.

What if they had popped round to visit their frail grandmother before heading home?

What if they had popped round to visit their frail grandmother before heading home?

They let their dog leave it's sh!t lying about for almost anyone to tread in. I can be almost as indiscriminate. At least I'd get it back to close family.

Hmmmmm, there is a dark side to me. Coming back like a long lost fiend.

They let their dog leave it's sh!t lying about for almost anyone to tread in. I can be almost as indiscriminate. At least I'd get it back to close family.

Hmmmmm, there is a dark side to me. Coming back like a long lost fiend.

What if they had gone round to terrorise or burgle someone? Just as they think they're over the worst, you come round and spread sh!t everywhere.

I can assure you he's not as much of a c*nt as you are, mate.

You are out of order. You and your retard brother better wish you don't bump into me or I'll get my dog to sh*t in your mouths.

I really hope you're being ironic, otherwise I dispair! Dog turd is absouletly ****ing disgusting, and it is not my fault, nor the rest of the public's that you own a ****ing **** machine. Take some ****ing responsibility and pick it up you disgusting little oik.

You pick it up, you're the one who doesn't like it.

Well, if you're looking at it that way then it's worth noting that "dog" is not an indigenous species, we bred them from wolves and such, so we should pick it up really. :)

So only indigenous animals can sh*t on the streets?

Obviously never played football on a municipal pitch then or played up Southampton Common or Sports Centre or similar when you were younger and had to contend with dog eggs that had been left to get 'trodden in'? Never had to clean dog sh1t off of your football boots or running shoes or trodden it into your carpets if you haven't noticed that you've trodden in it? I hope you were being ironic with your response otherwise you sir, are the biggest tw*t on here. If I see anyone let their dog sh1t on a pavement, on a pitch, playground or other communal space and walk away I have no problem letting them know what a selfish c**t I think they are.

A mate of mines Dad noticed some woman let her dog log off onto his path just inside his gate. He picked up the steaming dreadnought with a little coal shovel, caught the woman up and deposited it into her shopping basket (hopefully onto her freshly bought cottage loaf) along with a few choice words in her shell like.

Irresponsible dog owners? W*nkers.

You have anger issues and your Dad sounds like a b*stard.

would it be acceptable if i had a shyt in public provided i picked it up..?

Your posts on here are the equivalent of sh*tting in public.

You are out of order. You and your retard brother better wish you don't bump into me or I'll get my dog to sh*t in your mouths.

Congratulations, I think you've just proven my point.

What if they had gone round to terrorise or burgle someone? Just as they think they're over the worst, you come round and spread sh!t everywhere.

Thanks for making this easier. After following them and then going home I print their picture, taken on my mobile phone, and stick it under the windscreen wipers. Removing all doubt over who is, possibly responsible, for the terrorising, burgling, arson and dog sh!t on the car door handle.

Be aware, I carry my phone at all times.....:wink:

Only where irresponsible f***tards let their hounds give birth to mud monsters in communal spaces and then can't be arsed to clear it up. And read my post again, it wasn't my Dad, although given the circumstances that'd be the sort of thing he would have done too.

I heard wiltsire saint goes around picking up random dollops of dog shyt and smears it all over his face and rubs it into his mouth as he is sad and lonely.....the lonely life has driven him mad...he has to step over all the cracks in the pavement or he is compelled to inflict pain on himself as punishment..

I heard wiltsire saint goes around picking up random dollops of dog shyt and smears it all over his face and rubs it into his mouth as he is sad and lonely.....the lonely life has driven him mad...he has to step over all the cracks in the pavement or he is compelled to inflict pain on himself as punishment..

I heard he starred in 'two blokes, one cup'/.

I heard he starred in 'two blokes, one cup'/.

Same old faces having a pop at someone for expressing an opinion.

If I had a dog I'd use the snow as a great excuse to let it **** where it wants.

Also, nobody moans about cats do they? When was the last time you saw a cat owner follow their cat around until it sh*ts and then pick it up?

Double standards if you ask me.

If I had a dog I'd use the snow as a great excuse to let it **** where it wants.

Also, nobody moans about cats do they? When was the last time you saw a cat owner follow their cat around until it sh*ts and then pick it up?

Age old arguement - I have NEVER seen any of my cats crap on a public footpath tbf.

In fairness you'd have to dig up your cat's **** before you could put it in a bag....that's smacks of a mild perversion to me!!!! :D

Age old arguement - I have NEVER seen any of my cats crap on a public footpath tbf.

Indeed. They're too busy sh!tting in your neighbours' gardens. When not scratching their cars and eating the indigenous small birds, that is.

Actually, not eating, just killing. Cats kill for fun, the sick little f*ckers.

Indeed. They're too busy sh!tting in your neighbours' gardens. When not scratching their cars and eating the indigenous small birds, that is.

Actually, not eating, just killing. Cats kill for fun, the sick little f*ckers.

Well thats a new one on me tbf. At least cats don't flip and tear small childrens faces apart killing them (sometimes), resulting in getting put down. "it was so out of character - he was such a lovely dog, never did anything like this before" NO S H I T, if he had done it before he would aready have been put down already you retard!

Well thats a new one on me tbf. At least cats don't flip and tear small childrens faces apart killing them (sometimes), resulting in getting put down. "it was so out of character - he was such a lovely dog, never did anything like this before" NO S H I T, if he had done it before he would aready have been put down already you retard!

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9904EEDA113EEE3ABC4152DFB467838A639EDE

Stories like that aren't rare. btw.

Nice name for a cat. Show me 1 of these stories again and I will show you a shed load more about dogs mauling if not killing people Ponty - come on, even you have to admit in this ONE instance that I am right. Sod the crap in neighbours gardens (which can be avioded if cat owners are responsible might I add) killing and defacing kids is far worse.

2028862.bin?size=620x400

060601_kenyanboy_hmed_430a.hmedium.jpg

dinoireneupa_dw_wis_264029a.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/8386023.stm

Nice.