Anyone have any spare tickets for Wembley?

red&white56

Moan, moan , moan. If you wanted tickets and were prepared to move your arse with regards to seeking out spares etc you would have got one. People annoy me with their bleeting of " I aint got cash to go to games at St Marys " and " I live to far away to get a season ticket" Yet all of a sudden the cash is there and travel is no problem when we reach Wembley. The arrangements for ticketing of the final have been transparent and available from the club for ages, no-one is in a position to moan if they didnt get tickets! I have 6 .

Moan, moan , moan. If you wanted tickets and were prepared to move your arse with regards to seeking out spares etc you would have got one. People annoy me with their bleeting of " I aint got cash to go to games at St Marys " and " I live to far away to get a season ticket" Yet all of a sudden the cash is there and travel is no problem when we reach Wembley. The arrangements for ticketing of the final have been transparent and available from the club for ages, no-one is in a position to moan if they didnt get tickets! I have 6 .

+1 :p

[/color]

Never, season ticket holders will always take priority and as for getting the extra 2 games for free, that will never show ... who in their right mind pays per game instead of a ST, then attends all games. Where as a ST holder I pay for all games, in advance, if I go or not. In fact, anyone who has held a Season Ticket since we went down from the prem should get 100 each .... now that is loyalty !! (yes I would get 100 :p ) I have 16 for the JPT £44 seats

what block are we in? alfred tomorrow?

It's hard.

How much did many REALLyy want it. '76 I like many others started to queue up in the Dell car park from Half Time at the Hull game ready to sleep out for 2 nights if need be. Did some of the missing REALLY have a hunger to go the extra mile? Or are they seeking "someone to blame".

ST holders get 2 and others get some. Some want to take kids and some want to take friends.

Luckily I have friends (sorry GM) so every season before we start I make sure I have one IF the magic day should happen. Hell it costs me my Duty Free allowance whenever I come back and for 16 years that amounts to a feck of a lot, but I (like 44,000 others thought ahead)

I'm not better or cleverer than anyone else, but like others on here who talk about buying MKD tkts even if they couldn't go, Fans make sure they know they have a friend or a source.

My son moved to Frankfurt for work after Xmas. He'd been to about 8 games up to then, he knew there was a chance of Wembley, he read the rules and he bought a ticket even though he knew he wouldn't go. He is 18 months out of college, struggling to make ends meet but he thought ahead even booked Easyjet for a quid in CASE we made it and he got the chance to go. He was brainwashed into following Saints as an expat brat and took that back to England.

I feel sorry for genuine fans who are unlucky or made mistakes in waiting so they could go with friends, but the process WAS well defined and it did not need much forethought to work it out.

Good luck to those seeking tickets IF we don't get more. There WILL be ways to get them in special packages etc.

It's hard.

How much did many REALLyy want it. '76 I like many others started to queue up in the Dell car park from Half Time at the Hull game ready to sleep out for 2 nights if need be. Did some of the missing REALLY have a hunger to go the extra mile? Or are they seeking "someone to blame".

ST holders get 2 and others get some. Some want to take kids and some want to take friends.

Luckily I have friends (sorry GM) so every season before we start I make sure I have one IF the magic day should happen. Hell it costs me my Duty Free allowance whenever I come back and for 16 years that amounts to a feck of a lot, but I (like 44,000 others thought ahead)

I'm not better or cleverer than anyone else, but like others on here who talk about buying MKD tkts even if they couldn't go, Fans make sure they know they have a friend or a source.

My son moved to Frankfurt for work after Xmas. He'd been to about 8 games up to then, he knew there was a chance of Wembley, he read the rules and he bought a ticket even though he knew he wouldn't go. He is 18 months out of college, struggling to make ends meet but he thought ahead even booked Easyjet for a quid in CASE we made it and he got the chance to go. He was brainwashed into following Saints as an expat brat and took that back to England.

I feel sorry for genuine fans who are unlucky or made mistakes in waiting so they could go with friends, but the process WAS well defined and it did not need much forethought to work it out.

Good luck to those seeking tickets IF we don't get more. There WILL be ways to get them in special packages etc.

Exactly, you snooze, you lose.

I bought my MK Dons ticket in my old mans name... I knew I had 2 in the bag for being a STH, so by buying one in his name ( which I used, he hasn;t been to a non-corporate Saints game for a few years ) I bagged myself an extra ticket.

Anyone who REALLY wanted a ticket would have got one, there was plenty of loopholes to exploit.

******, wish i had done that. looks like going to wembley on day in hopes of getting a ticket.

Pav, been a long time mate. I know of a spare that its is likely you can have. Please get in touch. My mobile has not changed and nor has my email address!

Cheers Paul

Of the 200,000 names on the Saints database about 500 of them are actually me re-registering because I can never be bothered to write down my customer number.

For Wembley I've booked over 500 tickets just for myself so that I can have a bit of extra leg room and no chavvy types anywhere near me on the big day.

Some might say that this is a bit selfish, but I think it's perfectly acceptable given that I went through the trouble of actually getting them.

If you snooze, you lose. If you're on the ball (like me) you're cool!

I'm amazed at the lack of tickets available through the touting ticket sites.

On the link I put up on page 1 all the tickets have gone bar 1 which is a £58 seat priced up at £175 + fees (so about £200).

I'm not that amazed, touts probably didn't even know who was in the JPT Final, wouldn't have expected a sell-out, and even if they had "database names" from the Prem days, wouldn't have had the interest at the Area Final stage to get into a position to buy tickets until the 3rd Phase anyway.

I like the idea that buying a ticket and then not attending that game (i.e failing to support the team), just to secure purchasing rights to another game somehow makes you a better fan.

buying up tickets to games you cannot attend just seams wrong to me, and not unremoved from the FAs own daft allocation system. still, nevermind eh?

I have been to 9 home games and three away this season. not bad considering I have to play footy myself on saturdays. I have been on the database since before the world wide web was invented, yet I was still too late to get a ticket - the allocation sold out before general sale remember, tough on me, but I don't need to read comments from smug scummers.

Supporting the team means supporting each other.

If anyone wants tickets call Stuart Ramsey at Wembley Stadium on T 020 8795 9540 | F 0845 677 2006. The following is available:

Our pitch view package below is our current hospitality offering for this game and is prices at £209 per person and includes the following:

♦Hot and cold buffet brunch selection with complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks from 2 hours before scheduled kick-off

♦Guaranteed private tables for orders 8 or over

♦Freshly brewed tea & coffee at half-time

♦Post-match selection of afternoon tea sandwiches, gourmet pies and complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks (1 hour post)

♦Match Day programme

♦Ticket within Pitch View Suite on level 3

I like the idea that buying a ticket and then not attending that game (i.e failing to support the team), just to secure purchasing rights to another game somehow makes you a better fan.

It doesn't, it just makes you a smarter one.

Guys.....not saying I deserve a ticket but have been out of the country for 6 months so have missed out on tickets...............normally I have a season ticket, and had I acted earlier I could have sorted, but stupidly didn't. Am now coming back to UK earlier than thought...........................if anyone has a spare please mail me on payneontour@hotmail.com

it would be greatly appreciated and well rewarded.................

There's just over 24 hours left to win 2 FREE tickets courtesy of the Football Supporters' Federation's competition. Either check them out on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/thefsf) or visit http://fsf.org.uk/news/win-tickets-to-johnstones-paint-trophy-final.php for full details.

Free to enter, but you must do so by 5pm tomorrow (Wednesday) to be in with a shout. Good luck!

buying up tickets to games you cannot attend just seams wrong to me, and not unremoved from the FAs own daft allocation system. still, nevermind eh?

I have been to 9 home games and three away this season. not bad considering I have to play footy myself on saturdays. I have been on the database since before the world wide web was invented, yet I was still too late to get a ticket - the allocation sold out before general sale remember, tough on me, but I don't need to read comments from smug scummers.

Supporting the team means supporting each other.

Two points I'd pick you up on there; as someone else has said, buying tickets for a game you can't/won't attend doesn't make you a better fan, it's just using your noggin.

The criteria for final tickets was known well in advance of the semi-final second leg.

Also, who "makes" you play football on a Saturday; it's your choice surely?!

I played football for years on a Saturday and accepted that I had no chance of getting a Wembley ticket in 2003; life's full of choices unfortunately!!

There's just over 24 hours left to win 2 FREE tickets courtesy of the Football Supporters' Federation's competition. Either check them out on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/thefsf) or visit http://fsf.org.uk/news/win-tickets-to-johnstones-paint-trophy-final.php for full details.

Free to enter, but you must do so by 5pm tomorrow (Wednesday) to be in with a shout. Good luck!

Last chance - competition closes at 5pm today

I was gob smacked when the MK Dons tickets went on sale for the home leg, at 9am on the first day nobody was there, as it was almost a guarantee that you would get a ticket for the final. My brother lives in Yorkshire and was a regular at the Dell, catches the odd game at Sms when in town, he bought a ticket for the home game but couldn't attend. Our mate came instead. Just to get his ticket sorted for Wembley. Just had to think ahead.

An anecdote for those at the wrong end of Wembley:

For the 1979 League Cup final I had a ticket at the Saints end but my mate could only get one for the Forest end. We intended to swap his ticket on the day, but having searched in vain for another Saints ticket, in a moment of extreme loyalty towards my mate – and a moment of utter madness – I ended up swapping my ticket for one at the Forest end.

As it happened, this turned out to be a complete waste of time because we had to enter through separate turnstiles and couldn’t find each other on the packed terraces anyway. Although I managed to find a pocket of fellow Saints supporters, I have to tell you that watching Saints at Wembley from the wrong end was a pretty miserable experience, and not just because we were surrounded by the opposition supporters who became pretty hostile, especially after Saints took the lead.

No, the real problem is looking across to the hoards of Saints fans having a great time singing and cheering at the other end and thinking that should be me. It’s rather like watching another bloke – more precisely, 44,000 other blokes – making love to your missus (not that I’ve had experience of this, you understand!)

Still, I suppose being at the wrong end is better than not being at any end at all.

An anecdote for those at the wrong end of Wembley:

For the 1979 League Cup final I had a ticket at the Saints end but my mate could only get one for the Forest end. We intended to swap his ticket on the day, but having searched in vain for another Saints ticket, in a moment of extreme loyalty towards my mate – and a moment of utter madness – I ended up swapping my ticket for one at the Forest end.

As it happened, this turned out to be a complete waste of time because we had to enter through separate turnstiles and couldn’t find each other on the packed terraces anyway. Although I managed to find a pocket of fellow Saints supporters, I have to tell you that watching Saints at Wembley from the wrong end was a pretty miserable experience, and not just because we were surrounded by the opposition supporters who became pretty hostile, especially after Saints took the lead.

No, the real problem is looking across to the hoards of Saints fans having a great time singing and cheering at the other end and thinking that should be me. It’s rather like watching another bloke – more precisely, 44,000 other blokes – making love to your missus (not that I’ve had experience of this, you understand!)

Still, I suppose being at the wrong end is better than not being at any end at all.

I know what you mean. I was in the wrong end for the semi-final against Watford at Villa Park in 2003. Stayed quiet when Brett scored, but went straight to the toilets and did a silent dance, punching the air, in one of the cubicles. Fortunately, didn't have to do that for the final but did have to pay £300 to get a ticket in the Saints end.

I seem to remember a quite large block of yellow saints flags in one corner of the Forest end at the 1979 final.

Dare I say it....I have 8 spare tickets which arrived on my door step yesterday!!! cough...ticket office f uck up!..cough

Could anyone provide me with the SFC ticket Managers email address (David Lucker?) as I really need to sort this out as some poor b uggers will certainly miss out unless I am honest! I wouldnt want it to happen to me so therefore I shall be handing them back.

I have booked three. I will be waiting until they turn up next week to see how many I really have (having clicked "refresh" repeatedly in the online sales), then if my mates don't want them, I'll stick them on here.

It has to be face value though people. The more Saints we get in that ground, the better the atmosphere.

Got three, sadly my mate has taken up his chance to go to Wembley and thus I'm sold out. Sorry guys, hope all of you that want tickets get them. Tis a shame though, I was looking forward to devising a way of issuing them...

My Girlfriend just got told she has won these. wahoooooo!!! :D

Dare I say it....I have 8 spare tickets which arrived on my door step yesterday!!! cough...ticket office f uck up!..cough

Could anyone provide me with the SFC ticket Managers email address (David Lucker?) as I really need to sort this out as some poor b uggers will certainly miss out unless I am honest! I wouldnt want it to happen to me so therefore I shall be handing them back.

Top man.