What is AP celebrating?

Giordano

This is from the oooh shock horror school of journalism but AP was at a west end restaurant called 5 Cavendish earlier today cracking open pink champagne with an attractive blonde woman apparently "the most attractive lawyer in london" according to another guest at the table.

I wonders what he was celebrating. I loves intrigue me....Got this from my mate eating there with his lawyer! He wanted to know why was AP clebrating?

I said maybe its cos he didnt get sacked on Wednesday!

He might have been celebrating having a nice meal in a good restaurant with some decent female company. Not much of story though, sorry

Yes I agree I think Mrs B is organising a similar event for me to night

Maybe he was celebrating having a great life and not having to sit at an office desk pretending t work while really looking for gossip on the saints web.

I would celebrate that but unfortunetly have to work for another 30 mins before I can. Pretty soon I'll be able to search for Pardew and this blonde.

He might have been celebrating having a nice meal in a good restaurant with some decent female company. Not much of story though, sorry

Mrs Pardew might of course find it of more than a passing interest.

On the other hand I read that his wife is Swedish,so perhaps she is the blonde lady in question.