Advice needed Re: Speeding/Driving Ban

Jonnyboy

For my money, WS is by far and away the best poster on here.

He/she indulges in proper satire in the tradition of Peter Cook, Willie Rushton, Armando Ianucci, Chris Morris et al. Unfortunately, this art form is largely missing from the mainstream media these days, the last good example being 'Brass Eye'. Earlier examples being That Was the Week That Was, Twice a Fortnight etc etc.

It is not to be taken personally. If you do then you are missing the point.

(Sorry WS, I'm sure you don't need anyone to fight your corner, but I for one would find this forum a much poorer place if you were banned).

oops, i took the bait :blush:

Every mod (apart from ponty) sees the need to infract you, in fact, you are only 1 point of a perm ban. So I'm thinking, perhaps its not my personal opinion of your conduct thats the problem.

So the rest of your mods are also bumwipes, that's all that proves. Anyway, the only people to endlessly hand out infractions to me are you and Eddie. The pair of you are on such a huge ego trip that you cannot see whats is good for the forum anymore. You took over from Keith and have bascially destroyed all the good points about this place. Yes, it's all new and snazzy but the heart and soul of the forum has been removed. There's no fun or comedy or anything on this place anymore, and that is down to you. You're more than happy to spend half your lives up StuRomseySaints asshole because you both want to be seen as one of the "boys". Well you're not, you're a pair of c*nts. Simple as that. A pair of dweeby titheads. Boj, you are a cretin, and you cannot see what's in front of your nose. Well, quite frankly, **** you.

So the rest of your mods are also bumwipes, that's all that proves. Anyway, the only people to endlessly hand out infractions to me are you and Eddie. The pair of you are on such a huge ego trip that you cannot see whats is good for the forum anymore. You took over from Keith and have bascially destroyed all the good points about this place. Yes, it's all new and snazzy but the heart and soul of the forum has been removed. There's no fun or comedy or anything on this place anymore, and that is down to you. You're more than happy to spend half your lives up StuRomseySaints asshole because you both want to be seen as one of the "boys". Well you're not, you're a pair of c*nts. Simple as that. A pair of dweeby titheads. Boj, you are a cretin, and you cannot see what's in front of your nose. Well, quite frankly, **** you.

lmao......:lol:

Edited by saint boggy

FFS.

Bye then.

Ultimate irony is the person that banned you.

Ultimate irony is the person that banned you.

Barry, you got what you wanted and in the end (Based on his last post) no one could argue. But he made some valid points, remember where this forum came from, remember this is all just for fun.

Barry, you got what you wanted and in the end (Based on his last post) no one could argue. But he made some valid points, remember where this forum came from, remember this is all just for fun.

Hmmmmm, if so then why is Dune allowed to post his vile racist, Nazi crap without getting banned? The point being that he, as Stanley, was banned. There are mods who know this yet, seemingly, nothing is done about it.

It's not a question of standards slipping, it's the application of them in an even handed, fair manner which I am getting concerned about.

lol, never been a big fan of wiltshire but you've gotta larf.

Hmmmmm, if so then why is Dune allowed to post his vile racist, Nazi crap without getting banned? The point being that he, as Stanley, was banned. There are mods who know this yet, seemingly, nothing is done about it.

It's not a question of standards slipping, it's the application of them in an even handed, fair manner which I am getting concerned about.

WS makes a great point about Boj and Eddie being dweebs. I have seen the likes of them so many times in my life. They are so desperate to be accepted by the likes of Stu and 'the lads' that they allow them to get away with anything.* The thing that they don't realise is, the people that they are desperate to be accepted by still think they are knobheads, but Boj and Eddie don't see they are being taken for a ride. They think that they have been accepted by the people they didn't fit in with at school by having this site. Well, they haven't.

WS is also right about heart and humour. Boj and Eddie seem to be under the impression that it takes computery whizzery to make a great site. It doesn't. It takes heart and humility and a sense of humour to make a great site. Something which they clearly lack in spades. They can't see when someone is using satire to make a serious point, which makes them a lot more stupid than they like to think they are.

*(Stu gets a day's ban here and there when he posts something racist, I've been permanently banned from the mainboard for months because Eddie gets upset because he doesn't like any humour. In fact, that is a bit autistic, Eddie. Have you ever done the Baron-Cohen Autism test? I think you should as all the signs are there. Did you say you have been working on this site for 6 months?)

WS makes a great point about Boj and Eddie being dweebs. I have seen the likes of them so many times in my life. They are so desperate to be accepted by the likes of Stu and 'the lads' that they allow them to get away with anything.* The thing that they don't realise is, the people that they are desperate to be accepted by still think they are knobheads, but Boj and Eddie don't see they are being taken for a ride. They think that they have been accepted by the people they didn't fit in with at school by having this site. Well, they haven't.

WS is also right about heart and humour. Boj and Eddie seem to be under the impression that it takes computery whizzery to make a great site. It doesn't. It takes heart and humility and a sense of humour to make a great site. Something which they clearly lack in spades. They can't see when someone is using satire to make a serious point, which makes them a lot more stupid than they like to think they are.

*(Stu gets a day's ban here and there when he posts something racist, I've been permanently banned from the mainboard for months because Eddie gets upset because he doesn't like any humour. In fact, that is a bit autistic, Eddie. Have you ever done the Baron-Cohen Autism test? I think you should as all the signs are there. Did you say you have been working on this site for 6 months?)

Which mod is Eddie?

+1.

Every user has a second chance after a first banning.

And trust me, every user is dealt with the same why by the Admin and Mod team. There are enough of them that if there is a bias one way, it naturally sorts itself out.

ahh..the resident racist mother fuker....

That's it Dulldays, you jump on the bandwagon.

You are historically one of the biggest complainers on here, yet because you currently don't agree with the complaints it's not acceptable to complain. That said you also have a history of u turning and when you do u turn again (and you will) it'll be a different story.

That's it Dulldays, you jump on the bandwagon.

You are historically one of the biggest complainers on here, yet because you currently don't agree with the complaints it's not acceptable to complain. That said you also have a history of u turning and when you do u turn again (and you will) it'll be a different story.

do fuk off to the main board with your ****e....

do fuk off to the main board with your ****e....

It's not ****e, it's completely true. Who's been the biggest whinger about the look of the new forum dulldays? But hey because it's you that's moaning that's alright isn't it.

im sure i am not alone in thinking that it was just going to be the banner that was changing its appearence..

will say, this is terrible....really terrible...the whole layout and look, its slow and the fonts overlap etc etc

ALL previous versions of this board...S4E, TSF etc etc etc were miles better looking, more easy on the eye and more simple to navigate round..

looks like a child made their first website..

sorry to be blunt, nothing personal...just giving you direct feedback...

So Dulldays please explain why your moans are ok, but moans you don't agree with are not?

stanley..I did not go on about it..day after day after day after day after day....and then still go on about it and make it something it is really not

lol, how many posts do you think you have made complaining about the forum?

Go on, have a guess.

So Dulldays please explain why your moans are ok, but moans you don't agree with are not?

I must have posted about 10 times on this subject..you are on about 10 posts an hour of your thoughts on NC

fuk off you racist ****....im glad I am in the forces as they (we) utterly despise people like you..and would simply threw you out if you were wearing the uniform

I must have posted about 10 times on this subject..you are on about 10 posts an hour of your thoughts on NC

fuk off you racist ****....im glad I am in the forces as they (we) utterly despise people like you..and would simply threw you out if you were wearing the uniform

There you go again jumping on the bandwagon again.

How many posts have you made on the subject of NC of late Dulldays?

Weird. SRS and Stanley continue to spam freely, slagging other posters and the club off at will whilst anyone who objects gets infracted.

I'm not slagging anyone off, i'm replying to being slagged off. Also I do try to be factual and despite delldays name calling all i've done is highlight how hypocritical he is in his complaints about complaining.

The other day delldays was complaing about the abuse him and alpine got on the match thread because of their views, yet here is now whingeing because someone dares hold a different view to him about NC.

You couldn't make it up.

So why does all the spamming etc keep going on and i get 3 infraction points for asking whether we should have a petition on the subject in question, rather than needlessly repeat it on every thread ??

Because if anyone stays in a position of power for too long their objectivity and judgment disappears. People who have absolute power in one situation and little in the rest of their lives are worst affected. Not that I can think of anyone specifically of course..........

Every user has a second chance after a first banning.

And trust me, every user is dealt with the same why by the Admin and Mod team. There are enough of them that if there is a bias one way, it naturally sorts itself out.

Is it not true that Stanley was given a life ban though? If so does that mean the life of his forum name or the actual person?

Was he also not previously banned, under a different forum name?

If it's the life of forum name then, presumably, one could flame away, stump up a fiver for a new name and start all over again?

Seems odd to me. :rolleyes:

Is it not true that Stanley was given a life ban though? If so does that mean the life of his forum name or the actual person?

Was he also not previously banned, under a different forum name?

If it's the life of forum name then, presumably, one could flame away, stump up a fiver for a new name and start all over again?

Seems odd to me. :rolleyes:

In the rules:

Accumulation of 10 unexpired points will result in an automatic two-week suspension. Members who have been subject to this two-week suspension who subsequently accumulate a further 10 points will receive a permanent ban.

Plus there was an amnesty of user names when we came across from TSF to SWF. IIRC "Stanley" was banned for 10 points and came back (as you are alowed to) and asked for a name change. I might be wrong. Im sure Steve, Baj and the lads do a very very thorough job of checking infractions, bans, user name changes, re-registrations and the like; so someone like Dune (especially) is unlikely to have got away with anything.

Edit. PS. This is all from Pancake the poster, not Pancake the ex-Mod. The link between Stanley and dune was well known and published before I stated it!

Edited by Pancake

In the rules:

Accumulation of 10 unexpired points will result in an automatic two-week suspension. Members who have been subject to this two-week suspension who subsequently accumulate a further 10 points will receive a permanent ban.

Plus there was an amnesty of user names when we came across from TSF to SWF. IIRC "Stanley" was banned for 10 points and came back (as you are alowed to) and asked for a name change. I might be wrong. Im sure Steve, Baj and the lads do a very very thorough job of checking infractions, bans, user name changes, re-registrations and the like; so someone like Dune (especially) is unlikely to have got away with anything.

Edit. PS. This is all from Pancake the poster, not Pancake the ex-Mod. The link between Stanley and dune was well known and published before I stated it!

Thanks Pancake.

Nice to see a confirmation that Dune is a liar.

So, if Dune amounts the required infractions does he get a life ban because he's accumulated a further ten points or does he escape because Stanley (Dune, remember) got the ten points and Dune (Stanley, remember) didn't get the original ten points.

I ask because it may come to pass that Dune might get ten infraction points and his learned counsel (correct spelling of counsel) may explore that as an avenue of clemency. I wouldn't like the thought of the Admin being accused of 'doing an FL' and shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted!

Edited by EastleighSoulBoy

So why does all the spamming etc keep going on and i get 3 infraction points for asking whether we should have a petition on the subject in question, rather than needlessly repeat it on every thread ??

Certain people on here on a power trip, that's why. Only DSM and Ponty moderate with any sense of fairness or humour.

Thanks Pancake.

Nice to see a confirmation that Dune is a liar.

So, if Dune amounts the required infractions does he get a life ban because he's accumulated a further ten points or does he escape because Stanley (Dune, remember) got the ten points and Dune (Stanley, remember) didn't get the original ten points.

I ask because it may come to pass that Dune might get ten infraction points and his learned counsel (correct spelling of counsel) may explore that as an avenue of clemency. I wouldn't like the thought of the Admin being accused of 'doing an FL' and shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted!

I honestly couldn't say as Im not part of the Administration team any longer, but in theory as long as he has already had a temporary ban for 10 points, his number is up next time he hits 10 points.

I honestly couldn't say as Im not part of the Administration team any longer, but in theory as long as he has already had a temporary ban for 10 points, his number is up next time he hits 10 points.

Ok, apologies for using the Dunely/Stan analogy as it is the only example I am aware of that might be close to the magic number. Although I am aware of other posters who have changed their names.

sturomseysaint is still an account...yet he is allowed to break the rules and post under another name and even admits it..!!!

sturomseysaint - http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/member.php?1120-StuRomseySaint

dave benson phillips - http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/member.php?16990-Dave-Benson-Phillips

consistancy...? have people have been banned for this..?

Edited by Thedelldays

sturomseysaint is still an account...yet he is allowed to break the rules and post under another name and even admits it..!!!

Stu approached us and asked if he could create a new user account because he believed people weren't actually taking any notice of the points he was making in posts because they saw it was StuRomseySaint posting them, and that he might actually get some proper responses with a different username. We agreed to this on the condition that the SRS account was blocked, which it has been. He is only using one username.

Stu approached us and asked if he could create a new user account because he believed people weren't actually taking any notice of the points he was making in posts because they saw it was StuRomseySaint posting them, and that he might actually get some proper responses with a different username. We agreed to this on the condition that the SRS account was blocked, which it has been. He is only using one username.

ok...can i have a another account as people tend to disagree with me as soon as they see the usermame

or, now that we all know its stu (which was not hard) surely there is no need for DBP..?

Maybe people dont take notice of them because he routinely calls people ****s and invites them to meet in person and 'talk things over'. Doesnt matter what name he uses the end result will be the same.

Stu approached us and asked if he could create a new user account because he believed people weren't actually taking any notice of the points he was making in posts because they saw it was StuRomseySaint posting them, and that he might actually get some proper responses with a different username.

That was a resounding success then :rolleyes:

Maybe people dont take notice of them because he routinely calls people ****s and invites them to meet in person and 'talk things over'. Doesnt matter what name he uses the end result will be the same.

ahh, you have had these PMs too...to meet him for a "chat"

he must think that I am kind of scared of some over weight ex pongo...

not that I am going to meet him of course..

but yep, still getting the same reponse with his new account...maybe, the problem is a little closer to home..?

ok...can i have a another account as people tend to disagree with me as soon as they see the usermame

Not unless you can come up with a genuine reason that isn't "oh, if Stu's allowed to do it, I want to do it as well".

I don't see an issue with his "I'll say the same to your face" attitude, personally. He had an issue with Nick Illingsworth, suggested to Nick that they meet up to discuss it rather than spit poison at each other over the internet. I went along as well, had a beer and everything was fine. If he abuses you on the forum, report the post and it'll be dealt with, it's not rocket science.

That was a resounding success then :rolleyes:

Well yes, he managed to maintain a different posting style that wouldn't be detected for about 3 posts before reverting to type :lol: :facepalm:

okok steve..I honestly believe that I get a stero typical reponse to some of my posts and get labelled for no other reason than being TDD...

any chance of a new username and zero post count..?

as for stus "say it to my face" does that include calling everyone c**ts etc on here.....I got 6 infractions this morning for that..

yet he continues...

then you have the racist that is dune/stanley

did stus infractions continue with BDP..? (just curious with the deal if I get a new account)..