FM11 - Southampton F.C.

Matthew Le God

pirating games is...are the sites that you CAN pirate games from also illegal...?

as that is what the link will be for..!!

We have no access to the private messaging system, so no-one can tell people what to do with that. But any posts with links for pirated games will be deleted.

what about via the 'un-monitored' PM system?

Why not just buy the game? It is hardly going to break the bank at under £20 in some places and is good value for money when divided by the number of hours most people get out of it. Software piracy is a criminal act as I'm sure you are fully aware and just harms the developers and results in less money being spent on the production of future titles.

lol good one.

Why is that so funny? What you have basically admitted to is theft.

Buy the game, give the developers some money and help them make FM12 even better. If everyone did as you intend then there would be no games industry and no FM 2012.

£20 is hardly going to break the bank. How many hours have you spent on previous FM's? Divide that by the number of hours you have played it and it is good value for money for the time you have put in I'd guess.

Best surprise in a long time, Amazon told me it wouldn't arrive until Tuesday at the earliest! Going away this weekend, so trying to get as much game time in before then.

Beat Walsall 3-2 in a thriller in the furst game, though I upset Dean Hammond because I made Morgan captain, he wants to leave now.

Signings-

Danny ****tu

Olivier Kapo

Chris Woods (3 month loan)

Stephen Darby (3 month loan, but then gets ligament injury in pre season and is out for at least 2 months!)

I'm trying to save the 500k for January, plenty of decent free transfers available, might put it towards a deal for Guly.

If everyone did as you intend then there would be no games industry and no FM 2012..

Do you seriously believe that.

I would wager that, even though people have been downloading FM for free for a few years now, the production budget for FM11 was higher than FM10.

I bet its the same in the film / music industry

It's been the same game with a few novelty extras for 3 years.

There have been huge changes in the last 3 years. What exactly are you expecting in a football management game?

I'm not paying for the same game with updated players.

So that is a good enough reason to commit a criminal act? Pathetic...

Boo hoo.

Grow up and start paying your way rather than stealing things.

You can buy the game for £17.99, that money will help make future games in the series better.

How many hours did you play FM10 for? Divide that by the number of hours you played it for. Does that not equate good value for entertaining yourself?

Is there a patch out yet ? Or do i have to wait ? What exactly does the patch cover ?

Patch will be out tomorrow on release day if you haven't got steam. I'd wait until then before starting a long term game.

For a patch changelist click here...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/233486-Steam-downloading-patch-4pm-UK-time?p=6065911&viewfull=1#post6065911

Why not just buy the game? It is hardly going to break the bank at under £20 in some places and is good value for money when divided by the number of hours most people get out of it. Software piracy is a criminal act as I'm sure you are fully aware and just harms the developers and results in less money being spent on the production of future titles.

so are you telling me that you have never downloaded a song / film / bit of software that you shouldnt have?

so are you telling me that you have never downloaded a song / film / bit of software that you shouldnt have?

I haven't and never will. It is theft and a criminal act. I pay for the things I want.

Not much different from admitting you are a shoplifter on Saints Web. Just because it is digital theft and the product doesn't exist physically doesn't make it any less a criminal act.

Add me to the list please. :)

You do realise you could personally get in trouble for such posts from SEGA's legal team?

Discussions about how and where to locate pirated software should not be discussed on this forum. Anyone found distributing information will receive an immediate ban.

As long as the mod team enforce this, SWF will be fine. As for individual users, I wouldn't openly admit on a public forum with trackable I.P. addresses that you are committing crimes.

I'm getting tempted to report individuals to SEGA myself! :D

Edited by Matthew Le God

Any way to get the saints reserve team back into the reserve leagues at the start of the season ? Is it only achievable if you change it through the editor ? If so how ?

Also (no offence to your attributes i always change a few things slightly) i changed a few of Ox's attributes in the editor, why do the physical ones show but not technical in the game ??

You can only put the reserve team back in the reserve league using the editor. It is a tick box on the competitions page of the Southampton file.

You will get an in game option at the end of the 2010/11 season to rejoin the league if you don't want to do it that way.

Not sure what you mean with the second question?

You can only put the reserve team back in the reserve league using the editor. It is a tick box on the competitions page of the Southampton file.

You will get an in game option at the end of the 2010/11 season to rejoin the league if you don't want to do it that way.

Not sure what you mean with the second question?

I edited his attributes, i think i changed his crossing and pace and passing i think. The pace attribute has changed in the game, but the crossing and passing have stayed the same ??

Mid Sept and top of league one, still in the league cup but got dumped out of the JPT by Aldershot fielding youth.

Signings -

Frees

Adrianno Basso - Old i know but shuts the assistant up about needing a new GK and is pretty good

Jay DeMerit - Quality player, new captain, on about 9k wages though.

Anderson Silva - Good solid NPC standard midfielder.

Danny Sh*ttu - Quality defender.

Olivier Kapo - Good standard attacking midfielder.

Bernard Mendy - How did i manage to sign him ?? Pure class.

Febian Brandy - Looks like he will be a great little player and has kept an on form Freddie Sears out of the team so far. Surprisingly cheap wages.

Diego Tristan - Great great buy this, i was skeptical but he has better attributes then Rickie and is quicker !! Cost only around 3k wages and smashing them in, decent free for a year.

Loans

Freddie Sears - Started well, got an injury and tailed off though.

Mid Sept and top of league one, still in the league cup but got dumped out of the JPT by Aldershot fielding youth.

Signings -

Frees

Adrianno Basso - Old i know but shuts the assistant up about needing a new GK and is pretty good

Jay DeMerit - Quality player, new captain, on about 9k wages though.

Anderson Silva - Good solid NPC standard midfielder.

Danny Sh*ttu - Quality defender.

Olivier Kapo - Good standard attacking midfielder.

Bernard Mendy - How did i manage to sign him ?? Pure class.

Febian Brandy - Looks like he will be a great little player and has kept an on form Freddie Sears out of the team so far. Surprisingly cheap wages.

Diego Tristan - Great great buy this, i was skeptical but he has better attributes then Rickie and is quicker !! Cost only around 3k wages and smashing them in, decent free for a year.

Loans

Freddie Sears - Started well, got an injury and tailed off though.

I signed Mendy on the demo and he was immense!