Southampton V Cheltenham - FA cup 2nd round

Dazza82

Dover Athletic would be quality - only a short train ride for me!

Other than that it has to be FCUM as all my housemates are united fans (only one is actually from manchester of course, the other two are from hertford ffs)

Dover Athletic would be quality - only a short train ride for me!

Other than that it has to be FCUM as all my housemates are united fans (only one is actually from manchester of course, the other two are from hertford ffs)

Got to be Swindon Supermarine. I'm approaching 30 and in my time supporting Saints I can't remember us ever drawing a proper non-league team. I know we had Luton last year, but I don't really count them as they are all full-time pros. Game against a bunch of postmen and plumbers would be interesting, a new experience as a Saints fan.

Got to be Swindon Supermarine. I'm approaching 30 and in my time supporting Saints I can't remember us ever drawing a proper non-league team. I know we had Luton last year, but I don't really count them as they are all full-time pros. Game against a bunch of postmen and plumbers would be interesting, a new experience as a Saints fan.

THE REAL DONS v MK FRANCHISE (the one who stole their league status)

Got to be the live TV game...

wonder who the neutrals will wooting for

I'd like to think the whole country would be behind The Real Dons.

THE REAL DONS v MK FRANCHISE (the one who stole their league status)

Got to be the live TV game...

wonder who the neutrals will wooting for

Toughie, there are some good TV games in there, Brighton vs FCUM could easily be one, Crawley vs Swindon too. I wonder if ITV will show more than one?

Cheltenham is a good tie, whilst I'd love a non-League side, which is something we rarely ever get, I always worry about cocking it up against them. With one division's difference between us and Cheltenham, a cupset wouldn't be tooooooo bad. That said, the way we're winning games at the moment, I'm confident we can win this.

Toughie, there are some good TV games in there, Brighton vs FCUM could easily be one, Crawley vs Swindon too. I wonder if ITV will show more than one?

Cheltenham is a good tie, whilst I'd love a non-League side, which is something we rarely ever get, I always worry about cocking it up against them. With one division's difference between us and Cheltenham, a cupset wouldn't be tooooooo bad. That said, the way we're winning games at the moment, I'm confident we can win this.

Living in Cheltenham, a cupset is tooooooo bad- infact, it will be a ****ing nightmare.