Which would you rather?

capitalsaint

Saints win promotion to the Premier League on the first attempt, through the playoffs, but we are sold to a not-very-rich consortium.

or...

We don't get promoted after missing out on the playoffs after a record number of points scored by the other teams, keep our excellent chairman, buy some new players and Deppo is allowed back onto the forum?

Personally, I'd go for the latter. Bring Deppo back.

I feel if we added a few quality players to our squad it would be more then good enough to make playoffs, i feel same squad as last season in this league would finish between 18th and 14th so add a few championship quality players and lallana MS and if hes still here AOC keep there progression up we could sneak 6th or 5th.

Good, gals to hear it. If he was even half as funny as he thought he was, he would be doing stand up. He wasn't, he was just a knob.

How do you know he doesn't? I don't think it fair to call him a knob because you didn't get his humour and besides he cannot defend himself on here.

Option two for me, in Nicola we trust.

Good, gals to hear it. If he was even half as funny as he thought he was, he would be doing stand up. He wasn't, he was just a knob.

How do you know he doesn't? I don't think it fair to call him a knob because you didn't get his humour and besides he cannot defend himself on here.

I would question that, he has at least two other user accounts.

I would question that, he has at least two other user accounts.

Saints win promotion to the Premier League on the first attempt, through the playoffs, but we are sold to a not-very-rich consortium. or...

We don't get promoted after missing out on the playoffs after a record number of points scored by the other teams, keep our excellent chairman, buy some new players and Deppo is allowed back onto the forum?

I'd prefer we win promotion by coming first or second, and that if the team needs some new players to achieve that, we go out and sign them, either now, or if it becomes apparent after the first 2 or 3 games that extra quality is needed then before the window closes. The UEFA fair play rules are expected to start from August 2012 when clubs will have to spend within their income, which will presumably rule out financial input from wealthy owners. This is a strong argument for going all out for promotion this coming season by investing in the team because it may be more difficult afterwards. It also means there should be several Premier quality players in the side this season.

Stop being a baby life should mean life any way he can get another username like everybody else that has been banned.

Nope, I've tried my best, but I can't see any way around this being gibberish. You're saying Deppo should be banned for life, but, hey ho, he can just step around the problem by coming back using another name.

All I can assume is you actually think that it's merely the word 'deppo' that's banned. Odd.

Stupid, site, stupid rules, stupid mods, stupid admin. Stupid thread, stupid posters saying that Deppo should not be allowed back. Get your head out of your arses and think about it. This as many have said is an internet forum, and people are taking it far to seriously!!

You do not get life in the real world let alone on here......Heil the admin as that is what they are standing for right at this moment in time!!

Saints win promotion to the Premier League on the first attempt, through the playoffs, but we are sold to a not-very-rich consortium.

or...

I may be missing something here but what is the point of the question? :?

I did not call him a knob because I did not get his sense of humour. You are the one not getting the whole picture here. I am calling him a knob because of what he said after the tsunami in japan. The tsunami in which my sister in law became homeless.

He can not defend himself now on this board but believe me I gave him the opportunity to discuss it face to face.