Fish finger sandwiches

Baj

Im not sure you can ever be certain you're not ghey Buzzin. Until you have sexual relations with a member of the opposite sex, there will always be doubts!

Anyway, you could always trot on and be 'more productive' with your time. Chess club is calling...

That's a bit of an assumption, saying I haven't. Well I haven't, but I've got damn closer than you ever have, I'm certain!

Even more gay then INS, the pair of you, with your fancy words.

I love fishfinger sandwiches. I have 4 per sandwich, with mayonaise on side of bread. If I am feeling indulgent I will melt cheese onto one bit of bread and this makes the sandwich better. I don't think Tomato sauce is suitable for a fishfinger sandwich and sald cream is not fit for human consumption.

Christ, you're more offensive to someone else other than me for a change, even if there is an around about insult in there somewhere. :rolleyes:

That's a bit of an assumption' date=' saying I haven't. Well I haven't, but I've got damn closer than you ever have, I'm certain![/quote']

Buzzin, I have had sex with more women than you have probably plucked up the courage to talk to, which leads me onto the next point, talking to women, isnt actually classed as 'sexual relations', neither is holding hands with a girl when asked by your teacher on a school trip!

And FYI, albeit girls do like a fella with a bit of intelligence, if you talk to girls/women the way you post on this message board, dont expect to get very far with the opposite sex ever.

Nerdy fascination with using words over 8 letters long instead of the (easier) use of a 'normal' equivilent word will only make girls think you are pushing your intelligence on them to undermine theirs.

Buzzin, I have had sex with more women than you have probably plucked up the courage to talk to, which leads me onto the next point, talking to women, isnt actually classed as 'sexual relations', neither is holding hands with a girl when asked by your teacher on a school trip!

And FYI, albeit girls do like a fella with a bit of intelligence, if you talk to girls/women the way you post on this message board, dont expect to get very far with the opposite sex ever.

Nerdy fascination with using words over 8 letters long instead of the (easier) use of a 'normal' equivilent word will only make girls think you are pushing your intelligence on them to undermine theirs.

You big gay show off.

That's a bit of an assumption' date=' saying I haven't. [b']Well I haven't, but I've got damn closer than you ever have[/b], I'm certain!

Yeah' date=' ok. Let me take 'girl advice' from a self-professed intellectual who comes across as a bit of a dippy sod. I don't need it, thanks, [b']I'm doing alright myself[/b].

You may want to read where the vagina is located on a lady then.

Ever heard the expression 'Close, but no cigar?'.

What am I saying, you probably wrote the expression!

You may want to read where the vagina is located on a lady then.

Ever heard the expression 'Close, but no cigar?'.

What am I saying, you probably wrote the expression!

Ok, great, I'll follow that up by reading an in-depth book on ****oral stimulation. Thanks for the advice, learned one.

I have never said a word more than 8 letters long. I am a sex god. BO will no doubt vouch for that. Having said that, I had to stop half way through 'the act' though because he cried out "jawillwill" during it. ****ING SHOW OFF!

Just to clarify I've never really had sex with BO

P.s I like fishfinger sandwiches.

Another long word to help Crouchie understand why 90% of TSW posters have him as the number one closet case.

overcompensation

Nobody but a closet case would fear being called gay as much as INS, why else bother to deny it? Much like Robsk only fears being called a ginge and needs to deny because of his insecurities, you have the same issues with you gayness.

Another long word to help Crouchie understand why 90% of TSW posters have him as the number one closet case.

overcompensation

Nobody but a closet case would fear being called gay as much as INS, why else bother to deny it? Much like Robsk only fears being called a ginge and needs to deny because of his insecurities, you have the same issues with you gayness.

Yes, I over compensate by talking about and looking at bewbs and sex. :rolleyes: Are you the same age as BO? With the same 'girls are disgusting' point of view which most of us left behind in infant school?

You undercompensate by looking at naked men dont you?

The 'arguement' and I use the ''s as it was not a serious arguement, more a fun banter micky taking session was me calling Robsk II ginger and him arguing against it and BO calling me gay and me arguing against it.

If I chose to ignore the comment (because apparently if someone is'nt gay, thats what they should do) the banter would have been very short lived. The 'arguement' involved me having a pop, BO and Robsk II retorting while defending themselves and then it went back to me. Sorry if I dissapointed you.

That's probably enough picking on INS now guys. He's not even here to defend himself.

You wouldnt be the first person I would have picked who would have come to my defence, but cheers Ponts! :)

Interestingly enough, fiance refers to a man while fiancee refers to a woman.

I hope you two guys have a lovely evening and complete your a-z. I also hope the civil partnership works out for you.

Very good, in my book though c*nt and c*nte mean the same thing, just one has an extra e.

If you had noticed though, I did say 'her' and 'she' :D

Yes, I over compensate by talking about and looking at bewbs and sex. :rolleyes: Are you the same age as BO? With the same 'girls are disgusting' point of view which most of us left behind in infant school?

You undercompensate by looking at naked men dont you?

The 'arguement' and I use the ''s as it was not a serious arguement, more a fun banter micky taking session was me calling Robsk II ginger and him arguing against it and BO calling me gay and me arguing against it.

If I chose to ignore the comment (because apparently if someone is'nt gay, thats what they should do) the banter would have been very short lived. The 'arguement' involved me having a pop, BO and Robsk II retorting while defending themselves and then it went back to me. Sorry if I dissapointed you.

You wouldnt be the first person I would have picked who would have come to my defence, but cheers Ponts! :)

Very good, in my book though c*nt and c*nte mean the same thing, just one has an extra e.

If you had noticed though, I did say 'her' and 'she' :D

How the f*ck you've ever sold anything to anyone is beyond me, Crouchie you pig****-brained, charmless, negligible oik. And stop PMing me pictures of your willie.

• 6 years later...
What's your favourite sauce? If I had to go left-field I'd say tartare, but really it's ketchup. ?

The best tomato ketchup I have ever had was Hunt's, which was in Bermuda so I presume it's American.

In Denmark they kept putting remoulade on everything. You get used to it eventually. Or so I'm told.

• 4 weeks later...